• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lia gets Destiny the new STOCKS setup! "ok,my feet feel really vulnerable like this"

Ice Princess

Verified
Lia gets Destiny the new STOCKS setup! "ok,my feet feel really vulnerable like this"

We were playing around with the stocks the other day and came up with a different way to put feet in them. And of coarse Destiny being the crazy cute trooper she is said she would love to come in and try them out,,,well, We had Lia in as well and Lia has never tickled anyone before, she has always been the ticklee,,But she was ready to get Destiny and boy did she ever!! I knew right from the start when her feet were stuck in them that we had a VERY GOOD new setup to work with here! Wait till you see her feet trapped in these new stocks, SOLES right there in your face..Its pretty amazing to have such perfectly ticklish soles right in your face not being able to really move,,Its like feet on a platter:) A wonderful thing, Lia went right after them and by the end she is REALLY going after Destinys feet HARD! And Destinys reactions when she knows the lotion is being put on is priceless.. She knows whats about to go down,,She is just too adorable for words and we just really love having her in here! Enjoy her Tickle session in the new stocks setup, her feet getting really good too! Lia said she had a BLAST tickling her and cannot wait to tickle some more girls for us! What a great clip,, A MUST have!

Full clip here!

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/24962993">Lia gets Destiny the new STOCKS setup! "ok, Wow, my feet feel really vulnerable like this!"/cid839aab7330dd706d50b095ceca

Attachments

• destnewstocks1a.jpg
    destnewstocks1a.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 623
  • destnewstocks1b.jpg
    destnewstocks1b.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 466
  • destnewstocks1c.jpg
    destnewstocks1c.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 325
  • destnewstocks1d.jpg
    destnewstocks1d.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 476
  • destnewstocks1e.jpg
    destnewstocks1e.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 408
  • destnewstocks1f.jpg
    destnewstocks1f.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 383
  • destnewstocks1g.jpg
    destnewstocks1g.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 631
  • destnewstocks1h.jpg
    destnewstocks1h.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 363
  • destnewstocks1PREV1.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • destnewstocks1PREV2.mp4
    4.8 MB
That's a perfect setup for two cameras - One on the feet, one on the face.

Love your work!

Nicely done. I've seen The Last Laugh use this stocks setup before, it's quite effective. And Destiny is delightful as always, whether she's doing the tickling or being tickled.

These are amazing! Can I borrow them ??

I’m in love. She’s so pretty and ticklish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back