• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do? ;)

TickleMeSilly7

TMF Poster
You enter the room to see me tied down spread eagle. What do you do? ;)
(I'm 5'4", curvy, long chocolate brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.)
(flirty=great, sexual is not my thing)
I'm in the mood to be be tickled, so make it good lol. The more details the better! If there's another position you'd rather have me in then switch it up! A full list of my ticklish spots can be found in my profile, but a little bit of exploration is always fun as a lee ;)
GO!!!

Start by asking if you are ok (cause I'm a good guy)... Then once I figure out that you want to be on there, I will start by slowly exposing the areas on your body I would like to tickle. I'll then choose my tools for this situation and prepare them for use as you lie there wondering what I have planned. Having done some research, I know that your ribs are quite ticklish...So I will start there with my bare fingers digging into your soft and sensitive skin causing your to squirm and tug at your restraints. I will then move to your vulnerable and exposed tummy... This part makes me very happy as my soft finger tips glide over your soft abdomen making circles around your belly button...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Call a couple of your lady friends and we tickle the bottoms, the outer sides, and tops of your feet.

LBFT

Since it's not sexual for you I would tape vibrating bullets to your feet and armpits and watch you squirm. For me, since it is sexual, I'd probably sit in the corner and watch with pleasure, then slip into the restroom for a brief moment to take care of some business.

Since you put your back on the top of your list of most ticklish spots, I would think you laying on your stomach would be better, that way I can start back tickling your back, stroking my fingers up and down your back, making sure to pay extra attention to your lower back before poking up and down your sides finding my way to your armpits, digging in to your pits, and then moving my hands under your and gently counting up and down your ribs before once again poking up and down your sides ending up at your thighs, and starting with scratching up and down your inner thighs, then squeezing the back of your thighs.

I would start off with verbal teasing. I would ask you for your safe word, then GIVE you a safe word. It would be Fraskmimpallnuberaldingerzebbed. Then light tickle testing. Seeing what works and what doesn’t and which body part and technique gets the best reactions. After all the pre-tickles play I would get down to business.

*seeing you tied down I would instinctively be gallant and begin to untie your bonds. However an evil side would emerge and begin very light pokes around stomach to see how many squeaks I might get. My fingertips would lightly spider along both sides as you buck and writhe in the bonds.
Using a soft flight feather - slowly brush each arch gauging the reaction, my fingers would very softly squeeze just above both kneecaps.
Then very gently squeeze both hips expecting you to thrash - feathers in each armpit would slowly caress the hollows - then pausing to allow you to collect yourself. Realising perhaps we should have agreed on a safe word....calculating lots of breaks would be in order.
Since you switch - after twenty minutes of tickling - untie your bonds, and run for my life! LOL

I would start off with verbal teasing. I would ask you for your safe word, then GIVE you a safe word. It would be Fraskmimpallnuberaldingerzebbed. Then light tickle testing. Seeing what works and what doesn’t and which body part and technique gets the best reactions. After all the pre-tickles play I would get down to business.

Hahaha your comment left me wanting more!

*seeing you tied down I would instinctively be gallant and begin to untie your bonds. However an evil side would emerge and begin very light pokes around stomach to see how many squeaks I might get. My fingertips would lightly spider along both sides as you buck and writhe in the bonds.
Using a soft flight feather - slowly brush each arch gauging the reaction, my fingers would very softly squeeze just above both kneecaps.
Then very gently squeeze both hips expecting you to thrash - feathers in each armpit would slowly caress the hollows - then pausing to allow you to collect yourself. Realising perhaps we should have agreed on a safe word....calculating lots of breaks would be in order.
Since you switch - after twenty minutes of tickling - untie your bonds, and run for my life! LOL

Love it hahaha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back