• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Ship's Maiden Voyage Prologue

MistressTickleM

Verified
Long ago and far away, in an old abandoned ship, there lived a tickle monster of the female variety. Oh you didnt know we existed? Oh yes, my little pets, we exist. We have always existed. We don't all look like Medusa either.
She had bought the old ship which used to do cruises in the early 20th century last fall with the intentions to travel along the seas, finding tickle victims wherever they may lie. However, life got in the way and she had to park the ship, which was in need of repair anyways and tend to life.
Now, she was back on track, her private quarters were finished and last night marked the beginning of the maiden voyage for Mistress and her lees. They were headed to Brazil to pick up another lee. when they got him on board, that would make 5 male lees at her service.
She arose out of bed to the sound of falling rain. Rain made her restless. Rain made her cold and most of all, rain made her hungry.. Hungry for lees.
she threw the covers off and climbed out of bed. She was hungry already and the day was just beginning.
She climbed up the stairs to the main floor of the ship. She peeked in each room along the hall, looking for a lee, willing or not. She found none.
"I had 4 when we left here last night. Where are they?" She stormed down the hall and stopped in front of a red door. she pulled the key out of her robe and pusshed it in the lock. She slowly turned the knob.
The door opened with a slight push. She briskly walked into a room that was, at the moment sparse and in disrepair. There was a table in the middle of the room, equipped with all of the trappings a ler needed to strap in a lee. Of course, they wouldnt see any of those until the lee was about to get acquainted with her nails and her tool bag.
"Oh that reminds me. I have to grab it." She dashed down the stairs and back into her quarters. This was the only room on the ship that was remodeled. It was done over the winter. The walls were a dusty Paris pink and the floors a black quartz. A cream colored comforter with light pink feathers embroidered in the fabric covered the bed. A cream and rose colored rug was spread out next to the bed. She pulled a black bag out from under the bed and dashed out the door and back down the stairs.
As she rounded the top of the stairs, she saw one of her male lees. "Oh There you are Thirsty. I wondered where you had went."
"Hello Mistress. I was sunning on the deck."
:Oh then the rain finally stopped. Good. We will have a fun day after all."
"What do you have planned, Mistress, Anything fun?"
:Oh there is lots to do before we make port in Brazil. walls to paint, rooms to clean. Its so exciting.:
Thirsty looked at her, enraptured by her beauty. Long dark tresses that glowed auburn in the sun cascaded around her head. Pale ivory skin with pink undertones glistened and her brown eyes were deep in thought, while her mouth was curved in a slight smile.
"What are you going to do first, Mistress?"
She turned to him. "Follow me, she replied briskly.
He followed her down the large hall and they stopped in front of a big red door, Thirsty had passed it many times but had no idea what was behind it.
Mistress took out the key and pushed it in the lock. She slowly turned the knob. the door opened slowly. and they both stepped inside.
"Kind of dark in here Mistress,"
She let out a light chuckle and went over to the far side of the room. She lifted the shade and light filtered through the room. :"There now. much better," This will be the first room to be remodeled" she announced airily. The walls will be red, the floors black. It will look perfect"
Thirsty looked around at the drab room. "What;s it going to be, Mistress.'
"My tickle den, she replied quickly.
:T- tickle den?" His eyes widened. What is that for?"
"To tickle my lees in of course." She was lost in her head again.
Seeing his befuddled expression, she pointed to the table. :LIe down"
He walked over to the table warily and acquiesced. No one said no to Mistress.
She went over to the table where he laid out and began cuffing each limb. click click went the cuffs as they locked him in.
Thirsty's eyes widened. :Wbat are you planning, Mistress?"
She looked straight at him. :A good time. Lie back now"
he laid back on the table and watched as she pulled out a bottle of baby oil and set it on the table. She grinned at him as she uncapped it. She poured it into her palms and rubbed the oil over his bare feet.
Mistress, no: His eyes widened with the fear of a ticklish victim.
She repeated the process on the other foot and then took out her feather rose. She glided it up and down Thirsty's soles, watching him already start to crack.
"Mistress, please"
"Oh relax, we just got started". she put the feather rose away and replaced it with her nails. She glide4d them up and down the soles. five nails on each foot.
Mistress!!" his eyes widened in horror. His feet were his worst spot. "Please!!!"
She kept going singing a song about an outlaw bit...Mistress. please, I beg you"
Mistress went faster instead, making mincemeat out of his soles. she glided up to the toe stems, basking in his howls the whole time.
His voice came out in a hoarse whisper. Mercy......"
She grinned at him and pulled out a chopstick. She weaved it in and out of each toe.
He was hysterical now trying to thrash but to no avail. "Mistressssss!"
"Your safeword is slave. Say it and I stop." She stopped for a brief second.
Thirsty didnt want to use the safeword. He knew he couldnt hold out much longer but he was going to try. He shook his head.
Mistress climbed on the table then straddling him. she spidered up and down the sides. getting minimal response she went back to his feet. She put all ten fingers on his right foot, which seemed to be the worst of the two. She glided them down in one motion, working spider tickles in halfway down.
Thirsty was getting weak. he knew she would keep going until he acquiesced and he wanted to beat freak at poker tonight.'Slaveeeeeehahahahahe"
Mistress stopped and eased off the table. :Good work." She uncuffed him and he quickly left the room.
She finished cleaning up the room and walked out shutting the door.
She stepped out onto the sundeck to get fresh air and there were all her lees. Thirsty, Freak, Kib and Bryan. They were sunning on the deck, playing ping pong, enjoying fresco. All were oblivious to her presence. "That's all going to change soon, she thought to herself. Very soon.
End of Prologue. more to come

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back