• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #356: CECI LOVES THAT ZULEY'S FEET ARE JUST SO VERY TICKLISH! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Ceci The Tickler returns now, and she has found a new model with some of the most sensitive soles we have seen. Zuley is a 45-year old mature model and just cannot stand to have her feet touched. Ceci has so much fun exploring the tickle spots on this woman's feet. Ceci starts really light and slow, but even that approach causes Zuley to descend into silent hoarse laughter, followed by bursts of hysterical giggles as Ceci expertly traces her fingers up and down her soles and between her toes, all of which causes Zuley to completely lose her composure. Tickling seems to really weaken Zuley too, she's one of those 'lees where it just destroys her and she can think of nothing other than the tickling being done to her feet. The oil and brush are completely new to her also, and Ceci gives her a such a great introduction to them and it leaves Zuley breathless and gasping. Zuley might be our new favorite mature tickle toy!

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio/cid3ce069d44c41cbac08ffc2a749

Hope you enjoy DROP #356!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1cecitkzuley2.png
    Pic1cecitkzuley2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 358
  • Pic2cecitkzuley.png
    Pic2cecitkzuley.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 300
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 237
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 228
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 218
I don't know who loves Zuley's ticklish feet more: me or Ceci!

Now I'm wondering how would those feet hold up with Dori and her famous pedicure chair.

You should let Ingrid to play with those soles it would be very funny.Also need to put ZULEY in the stocks!

We just shot a 2 on 1 series with her, Arianny and Orianny, the results were excellent. But yes, Zuley will no doubt find herself in every position in the near future :)

We just shot a 2 on 1 series with her, Arianny and Orianny, the results were excellent. But yes, Zuley will no doubt find herself in every position in the near future :)

Nice to hear it but in my opinion for ladies like Arianny and Zuley, the perfct tickler is Ingrid, tiny younger but cruel and without any mercy 😈

Very nice :) She's ridiculously ticklish! Maybe she'll get go give Ceci some payback xD

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back