• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL return update: pics from our 1st new clip!!! (Ana and Ava)

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

So the shoot went off as planned this weekend, and I've gotta say, it felt like old times! :) The setup was that Ana and Ava agreed to a bondage escape challenge: I tied them both, and if they could escape I had to pay off the bet and walk away with just a bondage clip, but if they couldn't escape, I kept my money and could also shoot a tickle clip.

Ava *almost* got out of the hogtie, but only because I used Velcro cuffs instead of rope on her wrists since she didn't want rope burn. I'm just way too nice sometimes. Fortunately, though, she only had about 30 seconds left at that point and couldn't get the backup cuffs off of her elbows.

So, I won the bet and got to shoot a tickle clip. :) It was awesome: turns out they're both very ticklish, all over!

The pics below show some screen grabs from just the bondage portion of the shoot. Ana is the redhead in the chair: she's in her 40s, a mom, and a manager. I also got to know Ava a little better during the shoot: she's in her 50s, actually has grandkids (!), works with animals, and has the hardest abs of anyone I've ever tickled!

I'll post some screen grabs of the tickling as soon as I'm able. There's a fair amount of video editing and setup to do...I'm still thinking the new store will be up with full clips available in early June.

Enjoy these for now, and take care!
-Q.

Photo key
-Pic 1: Starting to tie Ana. Eva is to the left and had just taken off her sandals; you can see them and her foot under the table.
-Pic 2: Getting Ava's shoulder harness in place to start her hogtie.
-Pic 3: Ana looks on with Ava in sort of a non-consensual version of "the pose" ;)
-Pic 4: Finishing Ava's hogtie. Note the too-friendly cuffs on her wrists and the backup savior cuffs on her elbows.
-Pic 5: Both fully tied as I get ready to start the countdown clock...

escape1.pngescape2.pngescape3.pngescape4.pngescape5.png

Last edited:
Well done good sir! Glad to see you back and picking up right where you left off. Fantastic pictures and very much looking forward to seeing those tickling clips of the lovely mature ladies.

did you shoot some f/f action?

I did. Ava was getting a little worn out after being tickled in the hogtie, and agreed to help me tickle Ana if I let her out first. So that happened. ;)

Can u film some sole drawing with ball point pen clips?

In another thread (linked below) vackor58 asked if I would put Ana and Ava in the stocks, so I guess my answer to sole drawing is pretty similar. They had a lot of fun with the escape challenge, and while I was there I showed them some of the older LOL clips to see if they might be interested in doing more "fetish intensive" shoots.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...unch-in-June-new-model-pics-(foot-pics-added)

I would say they're intrigued, but a little skittish. Ava has specific a fear of having her feet tickled, and so just seeing the tickle box scared her to death. She just kept saying "Oh my GOD how do they do that? How can they stand it?" which was sort of adorable because she's a Texas transplant and still has this fantastic drawl. She was pretty spastic being tickled in the hogtie...I can only imagine what some more relaxed bondage might do for her.

Ana is also very ticklish, and my sense is she would need to work herself up to the idea of better bondage (like toe ties) and more focus on tickle spots.

So I'd say the answer to "will they do ______?" is maaaaaaybe. ;) They know the offer is open, and they're both definitely curious. I imagine they're also waiting to see how this first clip pans out, and getting used to the idea of adding "fetish model" to their resumes. ;)

Ana even talked about opening a TMF account to see what this was all about, so who knows, she might be out here soon reading your posts. Then you can help me talk her into it. ;) Be nice. Both she and Ava are some of the coolest people I've ever met.

Fingers crossed,

-Q.

i cant wait see every day gergous cute girls tickled silly puts smile on my face i find super cute and adroable some guys have the luck.

Ooh Lordy. Ava has some soft looking feet. And she’s in her 50s? Get the hell outta here. Ana is gorgeous as well.

We're close! Early drafts of the videos are finished and the C4S store is set up (but not yet launched). Ana and Ava are reviewing the clips, so I may have a few more edits and then it'll be off to the races. :)

They keep talking about how much fun the shoot was...I'm feeling pretty optimistic about future clips. Hope you all like them.

I'm also learning how far video editing technology has moved along in the last 10 years. It's a whole new learning curve, but man, you can do some cool stuff now that was impossible before! Hopefully I can tear myself away from tinkering and get something posted in the next couple of weeks.

-Q.

Will you ever put the old clips somewhere where they're available for purchase? I'd love to buy some.

Yep, I'm working on sorting through which ones we can repost. Got anything particular in mind?

My memory is fuzzy but all of the ones where a girl is on the 'cot' thing with her arms up - especially the ones where the girl is gang tickled. I think there is one with a girl in a pink shirt which was one of my favourite clips ever that I haven't seen in years. And anything with a lot of armpit tickling is golden :). And anything with a lot of dialogue because I love those little moments.

I feel really sorry for the blond girl that is hog tied. If her harem feet is really ticklish she is in for some really ticklish torture lol. And there is nothing she can do but laugh her silly head off.

I feel really sorry for the blond girl that is hog tied. If her harem feet is really ticklish she is in for some really ticklish torture lol. And there is nothing she can do but laugh her silly head off.

That's Ava, and barring some kind of calamity, she'll be going into the tickle box and medical restraints this weekend. :D

After the escape challenge clip she confessed that the idea of having her feet tickled with feathers really freaks her out, so the tickle box ought to be perfect for that.

Big fan of Bri :bouncybou

Unfortunately it looks like my old model release forms are gone for good. So unless they turn up, or I can track some of our earlier models down, those may be lost to the mists of antiquity. :(

Really sorry for that, especially after setting expectations otherwise in our relaunch. Hope we can pull together some solid new stuff for you all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back