• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife’s very ticklish sole - First post

AR_NH

My wife’s very ticklish size 8’s. She wants to know what the other foot people think. Let me know if you would tickle them!

Attachments

• FD783142-C0D5-41E5-9A40-175D5479CA56.jpeg
    FD783142-C0D5-41E5-9A40-175D5479CA56.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 837
Last edited:
I have to say, she has some very nice looking soles! I wish I was tickling them right now!:bubbly:

Beautiful arch and great wrinkles on the sole
Very nice foot

I have some good true and some intense fiction stories she has written I may post at some point as well.

Last edited:
What is your favorite spot to tickle on her foot? Does she like the tickling?

Under her toes sends her wild! Her arches is a sweet spot as well. And she has a love hate relationship with it

Thank you soleman, I’m sure if she gets enough feedback she’ll be all about posting more

Last edited:
Thank you Doryon! I wouldn’t mind seeing that happening

Last edited:
I have some good true and some non fiction stories she had written. If we get enough interest here there is more to come!

I would be interested in reading the true ones.

I think that she has very lovely soles.
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thank you all for the feedback, she’s very happy with the positive things you all have been saying. More to come for sure

Very sexy and cool to know the ticklishness. Thank her for sharing

Very soft and sexy looking feet. And ticklish, too!! Please more of her lovely soles!
And yes, true tickling stories would be interesting, too!

Very soft and sexy looking feet. And ticklish, too!! Please more of her lovely soles!
And yes, true tickling stories would be interesting, too!

Thanks saphir! We are both enjoying the feedback and she has been blown away by the views and and nice comments! I will work on getting some stories up soon.

Very nice foot, she was blessed with natural beauty there. I prefer a slower start when tickling, I like to explore all the areas and find those that elicit a better than usual response or reaction. After I've identified several "hot" spots, I'll then revisit those, and focus more intently on them, pushing and seeing just exactly how ticklish she actually is. I love to tickle all parts of the foot, but the feeling of silky soft wrinkly arches under my fingers is one of my favorites!!

Very nice foot, she was blessed with natural beauty there. I prefer a slower start when tickling, I like to explore all the areas and find those that elicit a better than usual response or reaction. After I've identified several "hot" spots, I'll then revisit those, and focus more intently on them, pushing and seeing just exactly how ticklish she actually is. I love to tickle all parts of the foot, but the feeling of silky soft wrinkly arches under my fingers is one of my favorites!!

I love you descriptions! You painted a very nice image, thank you for your response!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back