• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled neighbor

sneakybear

It has been a long time sinceI had something worth relaying to you tickle hungry peeps.
Kinda starts off on my only night off for this week, I was up playing video games and washing my work cloths.I'm a night shift person.
I was walkang into the kitchen and turnning the corner into our laundry room and reaching to trun on the light when across from our window is our new neighbor's ( long brown hair medium build, early 40s late 30s) den window, the light was on. All i could see was her head and upper shoulders as she was sitting down on her sofa profiled to me. Sometimes her hands would raise into view and then dropping out of sight.
But what had gotten my complete attention was the fact she was laughing like crazy. Tosxing her head back and forth and rocking her shoulders. Sometimes lifting her bound wrists into view, fists clenched.
All i could think was she's getting tickled!!!!
But by who and why?
Boyfriend?
Burglar?
I WATCHED WHAT SEEMED LIKE HOURS! But was probally only 5 to 15 minutes
Sadly I could`t hear any laughter.
Then I desided to raise my window just an inch or 2.
Then it came through ! Laughter! The most heavenly music possible just streams of hahahaa, not any pleases, stop not there just never ending laughing and giggling.
Finally it ended ,The laughter stopped she twisted around on the sofaand stood up anwalked out of my sight and the lights were turnned out.
Never saw the tickler.

Got an update on my laughing neighbor.
Have heard Patty laughing 2 different times and actually caught her getting tickled 1 of the times.
The first time was a friday night about a month ago, I was sitting in my back yard about midnight when it started.
At frist all I head was her voice , she was talking to someone but all I heard was her no other voice. This what I heard.

OH REALLY! You think so.

Nope I'm not telling.

No! Oh no you wouldn't please no

Noooo! Please don't.I can't stand to be tickled........

Haha stop! Aahaahaa

Not my feetheeheeheehee.
From there on all I heard was laughing and giggling till finally about 10 or15 minutes later I heard her say OK,OK,OK ,YOU WIN, YOUWINNNNN!
The laughing and giggling ended I heard her voice talking but was to low to understand.

The 2nd time I saw her getting tickled.
I was in my back yard playing fetch with our dog when I heard Patty squeal with laughter.
I looked and saw her sitting on her back deckin a lounge chair.
She had her head thrown back and was laughing a deep belly laugh.
I saw a head at the other end of her seat. They had long curly dark red hair. The head kept turnning back and forth from her lap to Patty's face and back to her lap.
Patty just kept laughing.
So I trunned and started walking up to my deck when. Patty slowed down and stopped laughing.
I looked over her way and she waved and asked for me to come over please
So as I climbed her stairs suddenly she started giggling again.
STOP Sarah I need to talk to Richard a minute.
Sarah is a local girl. To young to mention. But she is a tickler. I saw her walk up in front of my wife and just start tickling her ribs one day when she came to hang out with our kids.
Patty was wondering what I would charge her to haul some broken appliances away.
Nothing I said, I have somethings I need to take off anyway.
While she was talking she started grinning , she snorted, and started to laugh again.
Sarah was tickling her foot again scratching the sole of her left foot which was trapped between her thighs, the other foot was trapped under both of Sarah's legs letting her have full acsess to the sole of the left foot.
I had sat down in a chair across a small table from Patty and had good veiw of Patty's legs and the top of her left foot. While I couldn't see the soul of the foot, I could see Sarah moving her hand slowly around the bottom of the arch and toes.
I could not help but grin the laughter was infectious.
At last Patty got her to stop.
Please let me and Richard finish our buisness.
Fine. Sarah said, then we can finish ours.
Ok I get them a little late today. After you have finished your buisness here.
Goody Sarah exclaimed, putting her fingers once again near the sole of Patty's foot.
Just one more question, looking at Sarah, what is your buisness?
Sarah smiled. She bet me she could beat me at chess. If I lost I had to do her laundry.
And if she lost ? I asked.
Then I got to tickle her any place I wanted for10 minutes.
And how much longer will this take? I asked.
I still have 5 minutes she said.
Well do you mind if I wait? Then she can show me where the things arefor me toget rid of. Is that ok with you Miss Patty?
She looked me in the face arched an eyebrow lifted a corner of mouth in a half smile. Yes that would be fine. Please have a seat.
Sarah grinned at Patty. Ready?
Patty. gritted her teeth, Ok go.
With that went back to scratching her nails along the bottom of Patty's wiggling sole.
Once again Patty tossed back her head and started giggling.
Sarah then asking Patty does it tickle?
Patty still gritting her teeth and giggling, heeheewhat do you thinkhahaha.
Sarah started draging her hand up and down the sole while movind her fingers at the same time.Patty started arching her body forward and then falling back again. Suddenly her hand shot out and grabbed mine where it lay on the table.
It contuined like this the rest of the tickling, her laughing gripping my hand. Sarah looking from Patty's face back to the squirming foot back to the laughing face till it was over.
Sarah stood up and excused herself saying she needed to go.
Patty stood up and showed me where the things she wanted me to take.
I asked her if she was alright she just smiled and said.
I'm just tickled pink. And winked, I will talk to later Richard, I need a shower.
And with that she went inside closing the door.
All I could think was, me too, a real cold one.

Interesting stories, it would be interesting to know how Sarah first found out she was ticklish, it also makes me wonder if those previous times you heard her getting tickled was also Sarah.

Great stories !!

I love to hear of real life situations like that - thanks so much for sharing.

I hope to hear more about your neighbor getting tickled... hopefully even by you !!

:dancingmonster:

I saw her walk up in front of my wife and just start tickling her ribs one day when she came to hang out with our kids.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'd be curious to hear what your wife's reaction was to being tickled by Sarah. Was it a quick flick of a tickle to make your wife jump in surprise? Did she run her fingers over your wife's ribs a couple of times to get her laughing? Or was it long enough to make your wife beg her to stop? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back