• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Life Chapter 6-7 (F/M, Aftermath)

BlueParagon

Chapter 6

When Lucas woke up, Emily was now on his shoulder and his arm was around her. The movie was different, but she was still focused on it. As he stretched his neck, he asked, “How long was I out?”

“Dunno. I think the sun is going down though.”

He then looked out one of the windows and saw that the sky was darkened. The sun had long settled. He then asked, “Have you been watching tv this entire time?”

“The movies were good,” she answered. Then in a smaller voice she said, “also you were comfy.”

“Understandable.”

The credits on the film started to roll and Emily got up. She kept looking at the throne that Camellia had thoroughly described to her. As Lucas folded the blanket, she asked, “Can we do something?”

“Sure. Something you have in mind?”

She then walked over to the throne and said, “I’m thinking this.”

He then walked over and said, “Alright, but I don’t know how to use it though.”

“Cammy told me how,” she responded.

“What does it do?”

“Well, I think it’s a good way for us to get even,” she answered as she lifted the seat.

He slightly backed up and asked, “For last night?”

“You did tickle tease me like crazy.”

“True,” he responded.

He scratched the side of his head as he thought about the request. She then looked over to him and a smirk grew on her face. She said, “Well, if you think it would be too much.”

“Playing that card huh,” he chuckled back. He gave the chair one last look and said, “Screw it, I’ll do it.”

She laughed a bit and reassured, “Don’t worry. ‘Cuddle’ will be our safe word and I’ll give you a break.”

“Thanks. Uhh so what do I have to do?”

She then had him strip down and guided him, so he lied on his back. He placed his neck between the cushioned half circle and placed his ankles in the armrest. Despite how he had to bend his legs, the position wasn’t all to uncomfortable. Though the device that rested by his butt caused some concern.

Emily then closed the restraints and locked Lucas in, making it so only his head and feet were sticking out. She then sat down on the chair and placed her feet by the sides of his head. She peaked over and said, “Remember, say ‘cuddle’ when you want a break. You may have to scream it out though.”

She placed her red feet over his face and gave him a second. She felt his sharp inhale between her soles. Though she couldn’t see his lower portion, she knew he became hard in that instant. He couldn’t help himself and started to give her feet soft kisses. She giggled, “You look pretty cute under my feet. Maybe I should just do this to you.”

“I wouldn’t mind,” Lucas responded.

“I bet you wouldn’t,” she chuckled back. “Though as much as I’m enjoying those kisses, this won’t make us even unless I do this.”

She then dragged her sharp nail down his foot. As he jumped she started to grin. She cooed, “Is someone ticklish?”

He didn’t answer, so she wiggled both her hands over his trapped feet and said, “I think someone is.”

She then brought her fingers down and slowly wiggled her fingers on him. While he tried to contain his laughter, she said, “I guess I can try to teach you somethings now. When you’re tickling someone. Ease them into it. Don’t go full blast yet. The lee won’t last that long if you do that.”

She then focused her attack on his twitching soles. She scraped her nails over them, and Lucas burst out laughing. Though she pivoted her feet and muffled his noises. Emily said, “Just because you’re getting tickled, doesn’t mean I expect you not to pamper me.”

He tried to say “sorry”, but his laughter butchered the sound while her soles muffled it. So, he tried to fight the tickling sensation and focused on kissing. Right now, the balls of her feet were over his mouth while her toes were wiggling over his nose and eyes. The sweet wine scent seemingly growing and adding to his lust.

She would lightly scribble her fingers over different parts. She would dig under his toes while she traced her fingers around his heel. She scraped on his ball while she also raked her nails over his soles. All the while, she had him keep kissing her red feet as they were placed over his mouth.

Though Lucas felt like it was longer, she would tickle him like this for about 10 minutes. After that, she decided to give her little lee a breather. Though she kept her feet over his mouth and nose. She didn’t try to hide her grin from the tickly sensation from his deep heavy breathes.

As he took his break, Emily noticed some thin rope at the end of the armrests. She pushed his feet down and grabbed the rope. As she tied his toes, she said, “Another thing. If you stretch the lee’s toes back, you can actually make them more ticklish since you’re forcing the nerves out.”

Once done, Lucas tried to push his feet out, but the rope remained secured and ensured he couldn’t squirm them anymore.
“You can focus on laughing now,” she said. She then started to tickling him again. This time she started at his toes and slowly descended down. As she went lower with her wiggling fingers, she said, “Though I wouldn’t mind a few kisses if you can managed.”

Despite the increased tickling, he still tried to squeeze a few kisses. Though his lips remained in a grin while he struggled to maintain his uncontrollable laughter. During this, Emily must’ve released her aphrodisiac aroma because now he felt like he could cum any second. With each stroke from her fingers, he felt his cock twitch and hips thrust in the darkness of the chair. If it wasn’t for Camellia’s spell, he most likely would be losing even more control from the orgasms.

Though his laughter was being muffled, this didn’t stop a passing maid from noticing. She saw the red girl sitting in the chair and peaking over at her victim as he kept laughing. The maid grinned and came over to them.

She said, “I think you’ll want this Mistress.”

Emily looked over and saw the maid holding her purple feather duster. She smiled and as she took, she said, “Thank you.”

The maid bowed, but before leaving, she added, “When you feel like having more fun. Hit the button on the side.”

The girl then pointed to the side of the armrest and Emily noticed a blue button. While trying to figuring out what it did, she thanked the servant again. The maid then left the two and Emily hovered the feather duster over one of his trapped feet. Since he couldn’t see it, she explained, “A nice girl came by and gave me a present. Let’s see if you can figure what it is.”

She then swiped the feathers over his entire foot and made his laughter worse. While she used the tool and spidered her fingers all over his other foot, she asked, “So, what did I get?”

“A FEAHAHAHTHEHEHER DUHUHSTER!”

“Bingo!” she cheered. She then asked, “Do you know what your prize is? More tickles!”

She then picked up the pace with the tool while she slowed hand down on the other foot. Allowing those spots to receive more.

This time, she managed to lost track of time. Even though she could’ve kept listening to his suffering, she gave him another break. She swiped across her forehead and said, “Phew. This tickling sure is exhausting. Why don’t you help me recover by worshiping my feet.”

Without saying a word, he started to lick her feet. As his tongue trailed up and down, she giggled, “I bet you’re enjoying this foot boy.”

“yes ma’am,” he exhaled.

She giggled at his response then said, “Ma’am? You don’t have to show such formalities.”

“sorry”

She giggled again and said, “Focus on worshipping honey. Then we’ll continue.”

He did as she commanded. She would shift her feet and make him worship different areas that she felt were being neglected. She would have him lick her heels, arches, and the balls of her feet. When he would lick under her toes, she couldn’t help but giggle from the slight tickle. Afterwards, she would stick her toes in his mouth and have him suck them. Each one would get their own and make her moan as she pulled them out.

When he finished, she rubbed her feet on the carpet to dry them. She then patted his head with her foot and said, “You did good. You know I like it when foot boys like you stare at my feet. Kinda a turn on for me.”

She then held them over his face. As she wiggled her toes, she said, “You like my feetsies?”

He stared at them and said, “yeah.”

She giggled and said, “I bet you do. Maybe I’ll keep letting you eye fuck them afterwards, but now it’s time for the final stretch.”

She then buried her soles in his face and hit the blue button on the side. From inside the chair, he felt his waist get pushed down and feathers start stroking up and down his shaft, one was tickling his dick head and two vibrators on his balls. This sensation started to overload him with pleasure as the urge to cum grew fast while he inhaled the sweet aroma from Emily’s feet.

From his moans, she laughed and asked, “Is someone getting some stimulation down there? Here, let me help.”

She picked the feather duster back up and used on his foot while she raked her nails over the other. Lucas would shift between escaping moans and muffled laughter, all the while he couldn’t even form any words let alone thoughts. He was completely focused on four things. The constant edging in the chair, Emily’s feet that only add to his pleads for an orgasm, the tickling on his feet and Emily’s teasing words. All this was driving him crazy, and he was completely stuck. Forced to deal with the torture that he couldn’t help but enjoy.

After 15 minutes of being tickled teased, Emily stopped tickling him, removed her feet and pressed the button on the side again. The feathers and vibrators inside stopped and she could see the frozen smile and tears running down his face. She knelt down and asked, “You still with me?”

He gave her a weak nod. She giggled and said, “You’re so cute like this. We should do this again.”

He gave her another nod. She wasn’t sure if he understood what she said, but she shrugged it off. She stood back up and unlocked the throne and pulled Lucas out. He was completely limp. Despite his dead weight, she helped over to the couch. Lied him on it while she sat. Placed his head on her thighs and covered him with a blanket. She softly stroke her hand on the side of his head and asked, “You okay?”

“that was intense,” he sighed out.

Feeling somewhat bad now she asked, “Why didn’t you say ‘cuddle’?”

“cause I still enjoyed it.”

He then rolled over and faced into her stomach and nuzzled deeper in her soft bare thighs. While petting him, she said, “Get some rest honey.”

Just before he fell asleep, he sighed, “I love you.”

This caught her off guard. She paused and wanted to say something, but when she realized he was now out, she smiled at him and kept stroking his head.

Chapter 7

When Lucas woke up, he was on the couch alone. He was covered with the fur blanket and was resting on a pillow. He could’ve sworn he was with Emily last night, but maybe that was a dream. However, when he stood up, he noticed he was naked, and he left his clothes where he thought he did last night. He was somewhat confused, but he shrugged it off and got dressed.

When he started to leave the living room, Emily came around the corner and almost ran into him. She was still wearing his shirt he gave her, and she was panting.

He asked, “You okay?”

“Yeah,” she panted out. “I’ve just been feeling… anxious is all. Sorry I didn’t stay. I uh needed to do something.”

He chuckled out, “Eh don’t worry about. Did you eat?”

“Not yet,” she responded. She then tapped her index fingers together and said, “But I want to say something.”

“Shoot.”

She kept tapping her fingers and started to avert her gaze downward. She then said, “I uh kinda want to stay here. To do that I need to bound to someone. Can I…be bound to you?”

“Can’t you just stay here on your own will? Why do you have to be bound to me?”

“It basically ensures I can remain. I’m here on training and though there’s no time limit, I can be sent back at any time.”

“Huh,” he responded as he scratched his head. He then asked, “Wouldn’t it be better to be bound to Miss. Camellia?”

“Well maybe, but I kinda want it to be you.”

“Why?”

“Well, it’s just…” she trialed off. As she tried to figure out how to answer, he noticed she was blushing a bit despite her already red cheeks. She then answered, “I just want to be bound to you.”

He then scratched his head again. Though she was requesting it, he said, “Look I’m okay with it, but are you sure. Even if I’m a novice to this whole magical world, wouldn’t this big change for you?”

“Well, yeah…”

“Look why don’t you relax for bit. I’ll grab you some grub and while I do that, think it over. I don’t want you to regret this.”

She then started to look sad and said, “alright.”

She walked into the room and Lucas couldn’t help but feel a little bad. He decided to get the food quickly while Emily relaxed on the couch. During the walk, he tried to understand why she wanted it to be him who had little to no knowledge on magic when Camellia was the expert.

When he reached the dining room, Camellia was in her usual spot with the same tablet as she drank her tea. Without looking away, she asked, “How’s Emily?”

As he walked up, he said, “Good. I think. Uh she wants to be bound to me. So, she can stay.”

She then asked, “And what was your answer?”

“Well, I left her in the living room to think it through.”

Camellia put the tablet down and looked at him. She then asked, “And why did you do that?”

“I uh just want her make sure this is what she wants. I mean it is a big change isn’t it?”

“It is,” she answered.

“Then wouldn’t it be best to make sure she wants to do it? What if she’s just going off like a sex high or something? She’s probably seeing me on a higher mantle than I really am.”

“Sweetie, I’m glad you want to make sure this is what she wants and all, but you’re overthinking it. Succubi tend to be on a ‘sex high’ as you put it, all the time. Her mind set is still the same and she’s serious.”

“Then wouldn’t it be better if she was bound to you instead?”

“And why do you think that?”

“You’re an expert in this stuff and I’m just starting to learn.”

She sighed and stood up. As she walked over to him, she said, “Listen sweetie. She came to me this morning and asked me to bind her to me. I asked why and she said she wanted to stay. I dug deeper and she said she was enjoying her time here. More importantly, she found it more comforting rather than doing it with dozens of strangers a day. Now the biggest factor is you. She actually enjoyed her time with you while she was merely going through the motions in the past.”

“But why?”

“I’m not sure. Either way, she’s serious and being bound to you is better than being bound to me. So, I think you should say yes.”

“You really think I should.”

She placed her hand on his shoulder and said, “Yes sweetie. If you’re still unsure. Why don’t you two relax for the day. But by night you will give her an answer. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am.”

She smiled and as she guided him to the kitchen, she said, “Good. Now go get some food in kitchen and go back to the living room.”

He entered the kitchen and walked by the maids who were cleaning dishes. One of them brought out another tray with a meal that was prepared earlier then reheated. He thanked her and left with the tray.

When he reached the living room, he found Emily lying in the couch, watching tv. He walked around the couch and she sat up. She said, “hey.”

He sat down and handed her the tray of food. He then said, “So, I was thinking it over. Why do you prefer me over Camellia?”
As she tore the toast, she said, “Well it’s just…that I like it when I’m doing stuff with you. It’s not against her or anything, but it’s just more fun with you and other stuff.”

He scratched his head and thought about her answer. He exhaled then said, “Alright. I’ll say yes, but I want to wait till the end of the day. In case you change your mind and what not.”

“Except I won’t” she whispered.

“Maybe, but I want make sure.”

“alright,” she said. She then rested on him while she ate.

As they watched tv, Lucas asked, “So, when did you come up with this idea?”

“Well,” she responded almost like she was hesitating. But she continued, “After our session. When you were resting on me and said, ‘I love you’. I was caught off guard, but later I liked what you said. I then remembered how comfortable I felt during my stay here. Normally I’m being bombarded with pleasure and stimulation. Yesterday it wasn’t like that. Then you let me sleep in your bed and even gave me your clothes, so I wasn’t naked. I haven’t really experienced it before. So, I want to kept this feeling.”
He was somewhat shocked by her feelings toward her stay. He didn’t think he had that much of an impact on her. Now coming to a decision, he rest his head on hers while he wrapped his arm around him. She nuzzled closer to him and wrapped her tail around his hand while she relaxed on him.

After watching tv all day, night finally came. He checked to see if Emily was still awake and noticed she was. He asked, “Still want to be bound to me?”

She stood up and brought him up with her. She wrapped her tail around his arm while she held onto him. As she dragged him out of the room, she said, “Let’s go find Miss. Camellia. We’ll still need her.”

She dragged him through the halls and with each step, he felt she was increasing her pace. The first area she brought him to was the study and they found Camellia sitting in a chair with a bowl and brush next to her.

When she noticed them, she said, “It’s about time. I was wondering if you two would show up at all.”

She stood up and met the two halfway. Though Emily let go of his arm, she still had her tail wrapped around him. Camellia dipped the brush into the bowl and brought it up to her neck. As she drew a black circle around her neck, Emily tried to hold back the grin from the tickly sensation.

Once she finished, she pricked Emily’s finger and Lucas’s. She smiled then said, “Now, touch tips.”

They touched their fingers together, then the black circle around Emily’s neck changed. From a paint, it became a type of leather with a purple gem in the middle. With the new choker accessory, Emily smiled and hugged Lucas.

Camellia said, “Now why don’t you two go and get some rest. It’s pretty late.”

Before he could respond, Emily started to drag Lucas again out of the room. She quickly took him back to their room and she let go of Lucas fully now. As she jumped on the bed and Lucas got changed into his sleep wear, she asked, “Do you still have that rope?”

He grabbed the piece of twine from his dresser and showed it to her. She smiled and asked, “Can you uh tie me up again?”

“Sure,” he answered. He finished changing and climbed onto the bed. She showed him her wrists and he tied them together. Once done, she threw her wrists over him so his head with was in between her arms. As she pushed him backed, he asked, “So, you like being tied up?”

She burrowed her head in his chest and said, “Yeah. I like to be at someone’s mercy.”

“Then you wouldn’t mind if I do this.”

He then grabbed her sides and vibrated his grip. She squeaked at the sudden tickling and laughed out, “PLEEHEESE NOHOHO.”

He quickly stopped and he smiled as she calmed down. She looked up, smiled and said, “Cheeky Bear.”

“Bear?”

She rested her head and answered, “Because you’re cuddly and you give me nice hugs.”

He like the nickname. He blew out the candle on the nightstand, wrapped his arms around her and said, “Love you Cherry.”

In the dark he felt her shift her head and she said, “Love you too Bear.”

I don't know how you are doing this, but please keep it up.

It's creepy how absolutely great those stories are... Simply wow!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back