• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AFTER MANI/PEDI ENTERTAINMENT F/F

playfulfeathr09

TMF Expert
This story takes place about 10 years ago. I hope you enjoy this tale...

When I was stationed out of state my bestest friend Jen and full time tickle buddy got a pedicure with her bestie Marlena. Jen is absolutely tickling on her feet and loves pedicures even though it tickles like made. She's a 8 on her feet but add nails and it's a 10+ on the tickle scale. She knows I love to see her tickled and this night she made sure to entertain me. So to drive me crazy she did the following when they got home that evening for my entertainment.

First I was sent various pictures of fingers and than toe colors. That alone was driving me mad LOL. And of course the two did this at like 11pm at night just as I was wrapping up studying. (I was working on my Bachelor's at the time since the military was paying for it I was doing it). Anyhow, this went on for a good hour or so with random shots of different things like one toe, than an entire foot, than her gf's nails on her foot etc. You get the idea. Than it stopped. Just plain stopped. I was like WTH, a good prelude to a tickle tease than you're ending it? Oh well I have to go to work anyway. Well, that's not how this ended.....

An hour or so later my phone beeps again with a message that says, "check your email, ENJOY" with a ton of heart emojis. What I saw later was 12 minutes of happiness for all of us.

It started with them both sitting on the bed talking, laughing and making fun of things when Jen said "it's not fair that I can't get you, you know how to turn it off" Marlena goes "nah nah too bad for you" than starts in with nails on one of Jen's feet. Jen is now laughing and cackling as one set of freshly manicured nails are going up and down her freshly pedicured foot. The nails glide from side to side under the balls of the foot. When she stops Jen goes "that's not so bad" clearly almost out of breath when Marlena says "really, than how about this?" She than proceeds to grab her left foot, pull the toes back and begin tickling her with renewed vigor. Up and down the bottoms, over the tops, under the toes, those nails are relentless all the while Jen is going crazy with laughter from this and I'm reaping the benefits lol. However while one foot is being tickled, she did have her other semi tucked under a leg but you see Marlena go over and start on that one as well and now poor Jen falls back laughing and not trying to get away. I'm told later she was enjoying this so much that she didn't want Marlena to stop.

When Marlena stops on the feet she gives Jen a break and than starts with nails going over the knees, under the knees, that spot under that thigh that drives everyone nuts, and to round it off she turns to the camera and goes "hope you're ready for what's next"?" And after a brief pause, works over Jen's sides over and under her shirt. Now Jen is bare skin ticklish everywhere and of course those nails waste not time making short work of sides and stomach. Marlena finally stops to let Jen breathe and goes "that's enough for tonight but it won't be the last time." Jen goes, revenge is mine as soon as I can catch you off guard. Their is a video I get later when she does get Marlena off guard but her feet are not her bad spot, her hips usually are, but that lead into something I didn't expect but might talk about it later ;)

Cheers everyone.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back