• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4, Part 4 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 14 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 3

The drive to Gym Giggles went by fairly quickly, and Jen was soon inside the tickle fight room, with a little under ten minutes to spare. As she waited for Diana to arrive, Jen recalled what all was to happen today: the punishment tickling would probably be upped to half an hour, and she was getting to pick the new tickle tool for the day. With feather dusters, paintbrushes, and hairbrushes already in the tickling arsenal, Jen considered what she wanted to add. She looked over the tickle tool cabinet, eventually picking out a tool that she thought she could use to torment Diana’s toes. Once she made her selection, the future Dungeon Tickler walked back across the room and waited for her tickle fight opponent at the table.

“Hi, Jen!” Diana greeted Jen as she entered right on time.

“Hi, Diana,” Jen returned the greeting and stood up to face her opponent.

“So, if you’re ready, let’s get to the tickle fight,” Diana dictated after a few moments of silence. “I believe that it’s your turn to pick out a new tool. We’ve already got feather dusters, paintbrushes, hairbrushes, and our fingers to use. What would you like to add?”

“I found some makeup brushes that I think would work great between your toes,” Jen announced, noting the passing look of worry on Diana’s face. “Let’s get the tools out, and then let’s get started.”

Diana’s countenance changed to one of confidence as the two tickle fighters moved their weapons to the center of the room. Once they were at their respective ends, the servant proclaimed, “I’ll count down today, and I’ll do it normally so you can’t complain when you’re laughing during your punishment.”

“We’ll see about that,” Jen gestured for Diana to begin.

“Three, two, one, GO!” Diana initiated the tickle fight, and the two competitors charged.

Both Jen and Diana reached the tickle tool pile at the same time, and they grabbed weapons to tickle the other into submission. While Jen opted to get a makeup brush, Diana picked up a paintbrush. Both competitors fought over a feather duster, with Jen pulling on the feathery end and Diana on the stick end. The servant relented slightly, allowing Jen to pull the feathers towards her, before firmly grasping the duster as it approached the future Dungeon Tickler’s midsection. With the feathery end so close to Jen’s most ticklish spot, Diana jerked the tool to the side, causing the feathers to brush over the ticklish torso. Jen squealed in surprise and let go of the duster, giving Diana control over the tickle tool.

Having secured the advantage, Diana leaped over the tickle tool pile and tried to pounce on Jen. The newly disadvantaged tickle fighter fell backwards towards the ground, but she managed to use her free arm to balance herself just fast enough to roll away from the impending attack. While Diana pounced on an empty floor, Jen lunged towards the tickle tool pile, looking for a tool to even the odds. After failing to get Jen, one of Diana’s arms shot back and managed to grab an ankle, securing a bare foot to tickle, but dropping the paintbrush in the process. The feather duster in Diana’s other hand began to tickle Jen’s toes, temporarily distracting her from her attempt to grab another tool. As Jen was thrust into giggles, the servant put herself in a better position, rolling over to keep her own feet away from her opponent. Jen soon found herself pulled along with Diana, and before long, both Diana’s feet and the tickle tool pile were out of her reach. Although she tried to get her ankle free, Jen was unsuccessful, and the toe tickling continued.

Looking for any way out of the tickle trap she had found herself in, Jen rolled onto her back and retrieved the paintbrush that Diana had dropped. She currently had no way to use it, since her opponent was still out of reach, but it felt slightly better having two tickle tools. Quickly forming a strategy through her ticklish laughter, Jen used the toes on her free foot to grip the floor and pull herself towards her opponent. With the knee corresponding to her tickled toes bent, Jen pushed off the other foot and made a jump towards Diana, intending to land on her. The servant was so shocked that she took until the last minute to let go of the captive ankle so she could escape from the surprise attack. As Jen hit the floor where Diana had just been, the intended target leaped up and then onto Jen, pinning the future Dungeon Tickler on her stomach. She discarded the feather duster and quickly grabbed her opponent’s wrists, securing them above her head. With lightning speed, she forced Jen’s wrists behind her back, holding them there with one hand, before beginning to tickle Jen again.

Instead of using her free hand on one of the bare sides that would surely get a fast surrender from Jen, Diana chose to go a different route. Her free hand pushed into her ticklee’s seemingly safe armpit, forcing its way between Jen’s captive arm and back to reach it. While the hand started tickling the armpit, Diana showed just how experienced she was with tickling, using her toes to tickle behind Jen’s knees. Understandably surprised that her sides were not the target, the ticklee burst into unnaturally loud laughter. This laughter died down into giggles as the shock from the less ticklish spot targeting wore out, but Diana persisted. “Give up, Jen!” she demanded. “I know these may not be super ticklish spots, but you’ll give in if I tickle them long enough.”

Instead of giving up, Jen chose to fight, aggressively pulling her arms in an attempt to free her wrists from Diana’s grasp and kicking at her captor’s legs to force the tickling toes to stop. However, the servant had a firm grip on her ticklee’s wrists, and she was unbothered by her legs being kicked. Diana eventually put Jen in a more vulnerable position, scooting backwards to stretch Jen out just slightly. As Jen’s back bent ever so slightly to expose her armpits more, she realized that she was truly trapped. She understood that although the tickling itself would take a while to make her surrender, Diana had as much time as she wanted to get a surrender from Jen. With no options except waiting for the time to end or surrendering, Jen chose the latter, figuring that a punishment would be better than the continual light tickling. “Mehercy!” Jen surrendered through light giggles.

Immediately upon hearing Jen surrender, Diana released her opponent, not wanting to endure another punishment in the stocks. Jen rolled over onto her back right away and accepted Diana’s hand to get up, not tired at all by the tickling. “Wow, I’ve got to say that I didn’t expect you to give in so quickly,” Diana addressed Jen’s surprise surrender.

“Well, you had a really good grip, and there wasn’t any getting away from it,” Jen gave her reasoning as the two walked over to the table on the other side of the room. “It was either surrender or get tickled until our time here ended. And since you were going to win that tickle fight if there was no time limit, I figured that you deserved your reward.”

“Well, thank you, Jen; it was nice to get a surrender out of you from a different spot than your belly,” Diana responded, appreciating Jen’s sportsmanship. “So, do you have any questions for me before we get to your punishment?”

Jen took a few sips of water before stating, “Our teacher at Transporter Training said that we need to pick out a Transporter specialty to go into before the class ends in a few days. I’m sure you know the three specialties: Seizers, Testers, and Shippers. Since I’m just going on this one trip to get Maddie, I’m not sure which one I should go into. Do you have any clue what I should say?”

“I do not know,” Diana revealed, “but I will ask Queen Mistress Heather and get back to you on that. Any other questions?” Jen shook her head no, and then the servant addressed a previous inquiry. “Speaking of questions that I promised to get back to you on, I talked to the Queen Mistress about how long the trip would take, and she gave me an answer today. She’s been talking to the Shippers who will be taking us there and back and doing some extra calculations to come up with an approximate time. The Shippers said that it will take three days, give or take a few hours, for the ship to get to your home and that same time to get back. Accounting for the time it takes to convince Maddie to come back with us and getting her on the ship, that gives a total of around six or seven days from when we leave here to when we get back. The Queen Mistress is expecting you to get Maddie on board within a day, but given your history with her, this should not be a problem. Does that make sense, and is that alright?”

“That sounds good; can I tell her when I’ll be there?” Jen responded with a new question.

“You can say that we’ll be there in about a week,” Diana affirmed. “And I’m sorry to bring it up, but this needs to be said. After talking to the Seizers who caught your group and the Shippers who will take us, the Queen Mistress has decided the port we will dock at.” Diana told Jen the name of the port, which she recognized as being somewhat close to her house. “You should tell Maddie to meet you near that port; I’m sure that you know some spots near there where the two of you can talk.”

“I can do that,” Jen confirmed. “I think I’ll be fine as long as I don’t go to that same beach, but I’ll tell Maddie that we’re going to the beach so that she’ll be wearing a bikini when we meet and get on the ship.”

“Sounds like you have a plan,” Diana declared. “Any more questions about the timeline or meeting Maddie?”

“Nope, I think I’ve got everything I need for now,” Jen shut down the subject. “I’m ready for my punishment for losing that tickle fight now.”

“Well, let’s not keep waiting, then,” Diana announced, a smile covering her face. The two headed over to the rack, and soon Jen was secured to the bondage device. “Now, let’s see just how loud I can make you laugh today, Jen. I believe this will make you scream.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES THAHAHAHAT WIHIHIHILL DOHOHOHO!” Jen burst into laughter as Diana went right for the kill, sticking an electric flosser in her navel. “THAHAHAHAHAT WOHOHOHORKS WEHEHEHELL!”

“Yes, I can hear that,” Diana noted, sounding somewhat disappointed that Jen was enthusiastically describing her tickling despite its effectiveness. “But I’d really like to just hear laughter out of you, not conversation. This is supposed to be a punishment, not a regular tickle session.”

“GOHOHOHOOD LUHUHUHUCK!” Jen defied Diana, even as an electric toothbrush worked around the edges of her bellybutton. “YOUHUHUHULL NEHEHEHEED IHIHIHIT!”

“Hmm, this doesn’t quite seem to be doing the trick,” Diana stated the obvious. However, even with her plan failing, she persisted, off and on moving the flosser slightly so the toothbrush could enter the innie. This event always caused more laughter to come from Jen, but the ticklee continued on the conversation without much stress. Occasionally, Jen’s commentary on the tickling would be interrupted by laughter, which gave Diana hope that her technique was working, but such hopes were consistently dashed when the ticklee resumed her talking. Diana still continued to tickle with toothbrush and flosser in spite of the failure, feeling that it would eventually break Jen. Despite not looking at the clock, the tickler was convinced that the times between her ticklee’s speech interruptions were getting shorter and shorter, and they would eventually drop to zero. She finally gave up on the technique when she noticed there were less than five minutes left in the tickle punishment, with Jen no closer to ceasing her commentary than at the beginning of the tickling.

“AHAHAHAHA GIHIHIHIVING UHUHUHUP?” Jen’s taunts stung all that more coming from her vulnerable, laughing position.

“No, just trying something that should be better,” Diana exchanged the toothbrush for a paintbrush, sticking the new tool in Jen’s tickle button. “Does this tickle, tickle, tickle, Jen? I know you’re really ticklish, and I know you just want to laugh and not talk. You’re going to get tickle, tickle, tickled until you do just that.”

“IHIHIHI DOHOHOHOUBT IHIHIHIT!” Jen was strong against Diana’s attempts to make the tickling overwhelming or torturous for her. Although part of the ticklee’s mind wanted to relax and just laugh at the enjoyable tickling sensations in her tickle button, a stronger part wanted to prove that she could talk through the entire tickle session. Diana soon increased her attempts to throw Jen into pure laughter by adding raspberries to the mix, blowing them all over the bare belly. Although this tickled quite a bit more, the ticklee focused on her goal, simply commenting on how much more ticklish the technique was. She did not have to do this for very long, as the timer went off, forcing Diana to stop. “So… I think you’re… going to… have to work… harder at… punishing me,” Jen gloated as she caught her breath.

“If I didn’t have to untie you right now, I would do just that, and I’ll make sure to work harder tomorrow,” Diana promised as she released Jen from the rack, her face slightly red from her embarrassment at her failure.

“You better if you want… to succeed,” Jen responded as she felt her bonds release, still working on catching the last of her breath.

After they headed back over to the table and got some water, Diana wondered, “Did you think of any more questions for me today, Jen?”

“Nope, and I don’t think we have time for another tickle fight today,” Jen answered. However, feeling like her gloating during the punishment may have gone overboard, Jen decided to leave the tickle fight on a different note. “But I did want to say thank you to you for coming and having these tickle fights so far. They’ve been a lot of fun, and I think I’ve picked up a few new techniques from you.”

“Well, first of all, thank you, and secondly, don’t use those techniques on me,” Diana replied, snickering at the second half of her response. “It’s been a lot of fun tickle fighting with you, too. It’s really a great way to test out tickle techniques, like you said, and have fun while doing it. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“No promises on using those techniques, and I’ll see you tomorrow,” Jen ended the conversation on a high note, and the two cleaned up before departing the room. Once in the lobby, Jen called Rebecca, who soon showed up with her T cart.

“Who won the tickle fight today, Jen?” Rebecca inquired as the two drove off.

“Diana did, but she didn’t do a great job of punishing me,” Jen revealed.

“Well, from personal experience, that’s a really tall task she was putting on herself, so I can’t blame her for failing,” Rebecca proclaimed, and Jen just smiled. “So, we’re heading back to the apartment complex, and I’m going to show you our apartment courtyard.”

“There’s a courtyard?” The mention of the presumably outdoor area made Jen realize that she had not explored the area around her home for the week all that much.

“Yes, there is,” Rebecca affirmed. “In winter, it’s mostly just walked through, but for the summer, we have some things for residents to use. You’ll see when we get there.”

As they drove back to the apartment complex, Jen’s mind immediately began filling out an imaginary outdoor courtyard with devious tickling devices that could hold ticklish spot-exposing residents such as herself.

Next Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 5

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back