• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calgary M lee looking to get tickled and tied

Once the airports open up again and travel restrictions end I have plans to visit a couple friends between Edmonton and Calgary. It would be fun to have a session while I were over there though.

Gay male Switch here. 30 years old, approximately 5'9" and 150lbs, slim build. Living in the Okanagan BC.

You don't say what your orientation is, but would you be comfortable letting a guy restrain you, pull your shirt up, and tickle you all over between your waistband and your neck?

I am a bi 23 year old male in Calgary! I'd love to have a 'lee to play with and I've got a whole bunch of restraints from leather wrist, ankle, and thigh cuffs, rope, metal handcuffs, an ankle cuff device with the toe restraint built into it, blindfolds, gags, a hood and more!

I also obviously have a bunch of tools as well: toothbrushes, vibrating style toys, feathers, hairbrushes, pinwheels, oil, dog grooming brushes... the whole shebang basically.

If it's cool with you, I'd like to DM you over kik or discord?

Last edited:
I am a bi 23 year old male in Calgary! I'd love to have a 'lee to play with and I've got a whole bunch of restraints from leather wrist, ankle, and thigh cuffs, rope, metal handcuffs, an ankle cuff device with the toe restraint built into it, blindfolds, gags, a hood and more!

I also obviously have a bunch of tools as well: toothbrushes, vibrating style toys, feathers, hairbrushes, pinwheels, oil, dog grooming brushes... the whole shebang basically.

If it's cool with you, I'd like to DM you over kik or discord?

Can I chat with you over Kik or Discord as well?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back