• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dangers of Wish Fulfillment Pt I (F/M, Non-consensual, tickling, orgasm denial)

cosmiccheerio33

First Story, if you like it, I'll write more.

--

Waking to the sound of slow creaking wheels, he felt himself rolling forward. Instinctively, he jerked his limbs.

He began to take stock of the situation: arms? secured to the arms of whatever he was sitting in; legs? strapped to the foot rests which he perceived to be hovering just over the ground as he was moving forward. His head strapped to something behind him. He was unable to turn his head or to eject eject the spongy mass blocking up his mouth past whatever was wrapped around his head. With nothing but pitch black in front of him, he could only listen to the din; a cacophony of low hums and a mad shuffling sound of metal on linoleum that grew louder and softer in short intervals as he moved forward.

The low gurgling vocalizations caught her attention, but she did not speak to him, only kept rolling forward. The chair came to a stop after another minute of useless thrashing and wordless mumbling. The click of her shoes on the smooth, hard floor circled around back of him, and once it stopped was replaced by an electronic beeping, and the sound of a heavy door swinging out. Turning the wheelchair, she wheeled him wordlessly into the room, and secure the door behind her.

He felt the chair move again, until it lowered slightly, and produced an audible clicking sound - it was motionless now. He tried again to find some avenue of mobility for his limbs. His arm began to raise, but what seemed like a moment of triumph was quickly deflated as it continued to raise without his effort, still strapped to the metal strut, far above his head, locking behind it. She then pulled his right arm over his head in the same fashion, despite his efforts to keep it down, he was unable to overcome the mechanical leverage, and his arms were locked behind his head, in a fully extended 'X".

She pulled the chair up next to him, and picking up her clip board, moved in even closer. Starting at his left nipple she made small concentric circles with her long nails, at first soft, then harder. The laughter was an instant betrayal of the efficacy, and she began to speed up methodically until he was in a fever pitch of laughter

"mmmgmammafhahaha" he laughed shaking his head vigorously within the limited range of motion available to him.

At this she stopped, and began jotting down some notes. Placing the pencil back into the clipboard, she began the same ministrations on his right nipple. Maddening circles, stretching her sharp nails across his chest while until he was red with laughter, and struggling to breath between jags and fits. At this she stood up, and walked behind him. In unison, she brought both of her hands from his waist, up the sides of his chest, and to his armpit.

"mmmphhh" "hhahah"

She pulled her nails up his side again, more slowly this time.

"mmgmgmmmmmm" his body shaking as she raked her nails up his side a third time, maddeningly slow, stopping at his arm pits this time. She swirled her nails through the hair of his armpits, eliciting a howl even through the heavy gag and wrap keeping it in place.

At last she noticed the expected result, his arousal was unquestionable. She reached down across his body, and firmly but gently grabbed his erect cock. "hngg" he moaned as she, lightly squeezing it with one had, set about dragging her nails up his left side with her free hand. His brain beginning to overload, his head shaking, fits pumping open and shut, feet shuffling frantically, she gave it one last firm squeeze before letting go.

"Perfect" she said at last.

She walked away for a few minutes, clacking away at a keyboard while he regained his composure, and his need for immediate sexual release gave way again to fear and confusion about his situation. He heard her drag something over in front of him. She released his right leg from the straps. Kicking wildly, she stepped back, and waited him out. She grabbed his leg again, and he kicked, but with less conviction. She grabbed it firmly, placing it into cuffs of a stock, and locking it at the ankle. The charade continued as she unstrapped his left leg, but soon, his ankles were both locked in place. He started to feel something like lotion being rubbed into his feet. Then he felt plastic wrap being stretched across each foot, until they were each tightly covered.

She dragged the space heater over to stocks, placing it in front of his feet, and turned it on High. She walked over to him again, looking down at his now flaccid cock she whispered in his ear.

"We're going to test your feet when I come back."

His cock twitched, swelling. She placed her hand around it, barely making contact

"I've got an hour or two of those heat lamps to make sure you're extra sensitive when I get back".

"mmpphhmmmm" he moaned, his cock throbbing. She tightened her grip.

"After that, I'm going to tickle you all night."

His feet warming now against the heat of the lamps, his cock throbbing harder, she started to mover her hand up and down his shaft

"And would it make you even hornier if I told you that I was going to make you smell my feet? My pantyhose covered feet while I do it?"

His cock twitching faster, his whole body gyrating, he frantically struggled to make his question audible "ow. do. you. knooow. "

Laughing "Oh we know all about you.."

His orgasm building to the point of no return

"..everything.."

Just as he was about to cum, she took her hand off of his cock.

"..and we're here to teach you about the dangers of wish fulfillment".

He heard the slow click of her shoes walking away, struggling for words, or for movement, or sexual release he pleaded unintelligibly for her to come back. Her answer was the locking door.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back