• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling heard in the next room over

underthegun

TMF Regular
This incident just recently happened. Was at a friends house that I’ve been close with for ten years or so and everyone was getting pretty drunk. Most people left but I decided I was too drunk to drive so my friend said I could sleep in her spare bedroom. Before I went into the room she then disappeared with a guy into her own bedroom which is right next to the spare.

A few minutes later, I’m laying in the dark and I hear quiet muffled giggles through the wall. The giggling gets progressively heavier and more chaotic. As a tickler, my heart starts racing- oh man, is he tickling her or are they just fooling around?! Mind you, I’ve tickled her before and she’s very ticklish. All the sudden, I hear a shriek and a giggly “no no!” through the wall. This went on for several minutes.

The next day, we all wake up. She was still wearing her sundress and barefoot. I had to ask her. I had to know. So I ask why I kept hearing giggling and laughter and what was so funny, heart racing. She then proceeds to tell me she was cuddling with this guy and told me she just wanted to sleep and be quiet because of people in the house.

Well apparently he wanted to be funny and try to get her to break the silence. She said this guy began to tickle her from behind, I say “I swore that’s what it was when you got loud” and then tells me “omg! He had me pinned from behind in my be and wouldn’t stop tickling up the back of my dress!” I teased her saying clearly she couldn’t handle it as I heard how loud she was through the walls. She got embarrassed and kept saying she couldn’t believe he was tickling her and that I heard it.

New experience for me, anyone had something like this happen before?

I will add my own experience of that.

Back in 2008/2009ish my then female nepalese housemate. I tickled her sides once and she practically collapsed laughing. She used to walk around in flip flops all the time but sadly I never did get her feet although I had plenty of chances. I guess the older I get the less I can bothered to lol..

Anyway I digress it had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over. For the record S as I'll call her was nepalese and these women like to keep to themself in their little groups of female friends. Well they had been having snowball fights and they both came in giggling. I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her friend who i'll call shri.

Well Shri at one point must've had enough and then suddenly I heard a loud thud of them falling on the floor, and then S started laughing like i'd never heard her laugh before, it was blatantly S being tickled, and I could hear them squirming all over the floor. I don't know where shri was tickling her it could've been anywhere, after seeing the reaction from her sides being tickled!

After a while shri stopped tickling S, but the tickling did continue on and off for a while, as I did hear the same beautiful ticklish laughter, but this time S wasn't squirming on the floor.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around.

Sigh how I wish I was a fly on a wall, not to mention tickled S a lot more!

I did also hear my romanian housemate having sex with this girl, and he was obviously tickling her at somepoint because she just burst out laughing, and you can always tell when someone is being tickled!

Shri looked a lot like this: http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=289760&d=1329601227

It only happen to me once when I was living at university in the halls of residence! One of my house mates at the time was tickling his gf ( who lived in the next hall and room next to us) and her voice was very distinctive. So I could tell it was her, and they were having some form of tickle fight. At the time..I was like this is awesome..but at the same time I wish I could of seen it playing out lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back