• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel Annie (Ff/M)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
I first met Annie many years ago. She was one of my wife’s very best friends. She was a very loyal friend to my wife, who had always been pretty shy. She helped my wife open up. She had a very outgoing, and at times, brash personality. She could be sassy, but would often tow the line between sassy and mean. Especially with me.

She wasn’t terribly happy that my wife and I got together. A little jealousy, I think, because my wife and her spent less time together, after I showed up.

For instance, sometimes she showed up to the house, and wanted to hang with just my wife. No problem of course. But if I was still there, getting ready to go hang with friends or do whatever on my own, she would just interrupt and shoo me like a dog, trying to get me to leave.

That always really bugged me. I am a pretty calm guy. But being shooed like an animal is one of very few ways to make me upset fast. I didn’t lose my cool or anything. But she could tell I didn’t like it. I knew I had to be the mature one. Me being childish back to her would not have been great. There was something about having to just absorb that and be neutral about it that made me feel like a doormat. And Annie knew that, I think. Sometimes, it just seemed like she enjoyed being cruel.

My wife and I, early in the relationship, had fun with tickling. And, well, women talk. Annie found out, of course.

This is the story of the time Annie found out I was ticklish. It is also the story of how I found out how ticklish I am.

Annie didn’t like me. Annie isn’t ticklish. Annie can be cruel. You get the picture.

So we were hanging out in my, then fiance’s, living room.

Annie had dropped by. I asked my fiance if it was girl’s night and I forgot. Nope. It wasn’t that. She just wanted to come by.

That’s weird, I thought. Annie never wanted to come by when I was around. She always arranged it so it was just her and my wife.

Anyhow they put on some movie I didn’t care about. I don’t remember.

But I certainly remember this… “Hey isn’t Jupiter ticklish?” (I’m just gonna call myself Jupiter here, and my wife Saturn. We started this TNF account as a joint account, because I was a little shy about it. But she has since convinced me to let the tickle flag fly.)

Oh boy. We all know that feeling.

I was excited! I thought maybe I could get her to tickle Saturn.

I played it like I had no idea what she was talking about.

“Umm, I don’t know. Not sure. My family didn’t really do that stuff when I was a kid.”

I didn’t want to come off excited. I didn’t want to look like a perv. Annie could be really judgemental, and I was horrified at the thought of being outed for my love of tickling or feet.

“I bet Saturn is ticklish though,” I smiled. She smiled back. She knew what I was trying.

“Nope.” Annie stopped me abruptly. “It’s not fun to torture my friend. I love her.”

I thought to myself, “Did she say torture?”

By the way, I realize that this makes it sound like a BS made up story, but it’s the truth. Annie, about 90 percent of the time, called it torture. Not tickling. Torture. Like it was a normal thing to say.

Now, up until recently in my life, I had been very shy. I had ALWAYS loved tickling since I could remember, but I didn’t have that much experience. I mean, my wife and I had fun with tickling, but she was very gentle, and never pushed me too hard. And I never pushed her too hard either. I did crave tickling someone else to hysterics. But I couldn’t imagine doing it without consent.

I was a little less excited about the prospect of me getting tickled. I wasn’t all that ticklish, and it was way more fun to be doing the tickling. At least that was how I felt back then. But, I thought, maybe the whole “turnabout is fair play” thing would still allow for some fun.

They both started poking me. I giggled. It was fun.

“Let’s get his feet,” Annie said.

My wife said, “Umm, maybe.” She was kind of hesitant.

Here’s the thing about my wife, Saturn. When it comes to her female friends, she kind of prefers the “big sistery” type of friends. So she often becomes a bit passive and “little sistery” around them. She defers to them and does stuff she wouldn’t normally do.
“Come on!” Annie got more firm, and my wife smiled, letting go a little.

I thought to myself, “Alright, fine. I guess if they do this to me, maybe I get to do it back.”

“Ok,” Annie said, “Let’s put him face down, and put his feet on the arm of the couch. You can sit on his legs.”

You readers may note that, in my fiction writing, I use this position a lot. This is where I got it. From the real life Annie.

In that position, I was stuck more than I wanted to admit. I was pretty strong, especially back in my mid 20’s when this happened. But that couch was extra deep and squishy, and that made things a lot tougher.

They started to tickle.

Holy crap this tickled WAY more than I thought it would! I was really embarrassed. I REALLY felt shy showing weakness in front of Annie. She was so judgemental. I tried hard to pull away, but I couldn’t.

I tried really hard not to laugh, but very quickly I started to make a kind of “Mmhmhmhh” sound.

My wife stopped. She laughed and said, “Alright, we got him good.”

Annie pushed. “No way, we have only tortured him a little. Let’s keep going!”

I told you that she used the word “torture” synonomously with “tickle.” It was chilling.

They started to tickle again.

I actually started to laugh! I couldn’t stop myself! I was SUPER embarrassed.

It’s weird, I’m not now, but back then I was MORTIFIED to publicly laugh because of being tickled back then. And in front of Annie made it so much worse.

Then, Annie said, “Pull off his socks!”

My wife hesitated. She knew this about me:

So, from a young age, I’ve had a foot fetish. I don’t know if this is common, but because of it, even as a kid, I saw feet as a “private part.” I would never go barefoot in front of people. Even pre-puberty. And post puberty I felt guilty at looking at women’s feet if they wore sandals or took off their shoes at school, because I knew I saw them as private, but they didn’t.

Yes I was weird, and very repressed at that age. But that made this situation even more embarrassing and terrifying for me!

For some reason Annie wouldn’t take off my socks. She had to make Saturn do it.

“Wait, guys, come on!” Saturn could tell from my tone what was happening, and could tell I was seriously embarrassed about having my socks taken off.

But I tell you, back then, around a big sistery type, if they were firm, she would do close to anything if they pushed her enough.

Off my socks came. I went red. I felt flush and tingly. At that point I was glad that I was smushed face down into a couch. I was at max embarrassment, like the time I was a school spelling bee, and had to yell out every answer because I was the only one with a broken microphone.

They started to tickle. HOLY *******!!!! I lost it!!

I DID NOT know that I was that ticklish!! I was flopping on the couch and screaming laughter! SCREAMING laughter!

I sounded so weird! I didn’t recognise my own voice!

They tickled with nails and fingertips, all over the soles of my feet. I couldn’t pull away in this position, but I tried and fought so hard!

I started to beg, as much as I could. I wasn’t getting the words out properly, but they knew what I meant.

I was kind of mad! They could tell I was in distress, but they wouldn’t stop tickling!

Now, my sweet wife, then fiance, who was always so careful and aware of overtickling, was totally under the spell of the big/little sister thing. She was controlled by cruel Annie.

I was laughing so hard I thought that neighbors would call the police! I thrashed,and I slammed my body side to side. I slapped the couch and floor, trying to make enough noise to make it obvious I was tapping out, because I was getting tickled deep into silent laughter.

I finally started begging specifically to Saturn. That snapped her out of it. She stopped, covered the soles of my feet with her small hands. Annie was still trying to tickle them!

“Stop stop!” She said, still laughing a little.

I was gasping for breath, happy that they finally stopped. And more than anything, shocked that I was laughing as hard, if not harder than some of the most intense tickling videos I had seen online. I had no idea!

“Come on! Keep going! He’s having fun!” She said firmly.

Apparently, that was all it took. They started to tickle again, and I couldn’t help but laugh like a maniac.

Then she said, “Let’s get his toes!”

OH MY GOSH

I knew that, logically, tickling someone’s toes would be more sensitive than their feet. But actually experiencing it was just so intense! I started to legit SCREAM high pitched embarrassing laughter. I had totally lost control and began to pick up my upper body and butt, and slam my butt backwards into my wife’s back, who was still sitting on my calves.

I didn’t know that a body could do that move, but I did it. It made them laugh! As I hit that desperate silent state at the end of each breath, I could hear them cackling like witches at my desperation!

I don’t really know what they did, at that point, but it involved my toes and soles and it tickled even worse! I was certain that they were killing me! I started scream laughing, still in that embarrassing higher pitch: Please! Please! Help!! Help!”

They made me scream “Help!” Like some third party would need to come save me!

I’m not sure why I did it. It was instinctual. But it came out. That made Annie laugh so hard, that she stopped tickling and actually fell over laughing at me!

This sort of snapped my wife out of it, and she stopped tickling too, and let me up.

I pulled my feet out and pulled them into myself, and moved away quickly.

Then this happened. I mean, it was all embarrassing, but for the young, repressed, shy me, it might have been the most embarrassing part. It certainly stuck with me.

Annie approached me to tickle again, and Saturn leaned over between us and covered me with her body and tried to cover my feet with her hands, like I was a sad little vulnerable thing, and Annie was going to hurt me. And my wife had a slightly frightened look on her face.

Ouch. A blow to the ego for sure.

Annie laughed pretty hard at that.

Well that’s my first experience getting REALLY tickled. I had never experienced it. I was embarrassed, I was terrified. Later, my weird fetish riddled brain turned it into something hot. But it took a while.

We didn’t see Annie for a while, because she was moving to another city shortly thereafter. But she stayed a part of my wife’s life.

And yes there were subsequent ticklings. And it was a thing for her to want to tickle me into screaming the word “help!”

Now, since then, I’ve been tickled pretty bad by my wife, her sisters, her friends. But it’s only Annie... Cruel Annie, that makes it so that my body just instinctually screams “help” while she is doing it. I think it is because I know that the other people will have mercy. But with Annie, deep down I can tell that the only way to make her stop is if someone else takes control and makes Annie stop. Annie is a cruel tickler.

Last edited:
Wow, that was an intense story! Great detail. Thanks for sharing!

Great story! Perhaps Annie is one of us. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I imagined myself in your shoes, and it was amazing. I am not very ticklish, and have had people tickle my feet just to see, only to not even get a life. Can we swap bodies? I wish I was this ticklish. I so want to be a Lee.

This is why I try to never switch..I am to frighten this will happen to me XD and I would prolly keel over! Thanks for taking the time to share sir!

You said there were subsequent Annie F/M ticklings. Can you go into further detail?

So what’s Annie up to these days?

Amazing story that seems like a lot of fun. I second the motion for you to tell more about your Annie experiences. As a switch, I'd love to get to know a girl like her.

Awesome story! Annie rules! :D

Always pretty cool when women band together to tickle men! ;)

One man's cruel tickler is another man's dream, lol.

Good story!

I, too, put myself in your place…and loved it! Not many stories can do that, so we’ll done! This one is from over 2 years ago, Jupiter, and it is still great. Got any updates? Thanks.

I, too, put myself in your place…and loved it! Not many stories can do that, so we’ll done! This one is from over 2 years ago, Jupiter, and it is still great. Got any updates? Thanks.

Wow, I didn't realize there were people who were interested. I probably should have looked back at this sooner.

Yes, I can do that. Give me a day or two and I can write an update. Things that have happened since aren't quite as interesting as that first story.

My wife and Annie have actually been reconnecting and Annie brought up tickling twice... So there is potential for more antics. Which, if I'm honest, still scares me more than is thrilling.

Nicely written and from the Lee's perspective, totally relatable!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back