• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Lee sought for London Session 17th - 19th June x

Braveheartickle

TMF Poster
As it says on the tin.

Sane, safe, experienced male ler seeks ticklish female lee for session on one (or all if you can handle it! ;)) of the above dates.

Can accommodate session in high standard hotel or travel.

Scratch that itch with a fun but ruthless tickle torturer........

Please forgive me. I am terribly grateful for your extremely helpful and insightful initial reply. I can only aspire to the humility contained therein.

To be fair, I dig your enthusiasm but they have a point. I mean, how exactly is it panning out for you so far on the meeting up part?

I haven’t had any contact on this occasion so have teed up a paid session thanks. No doubt my lack of humility is the reason for this. I have had sessions in the past with a number of women on tmf and from fetlife. My initial ire was directed at a post stating the blindingly obvious then a follow up post questioning my humility. Where’s the humility in coming on a thread designed for a specific purpose - that purpose not being to garner unasked for blindingly obvious advice? I’ve been on this site a very long time so I’m pretty au fait with the m Ler f Lee imbalance. There might even be a few threads on the topic! :) You know, where people can contribute their really helpful thoughts on the topic. As well as their expert - but always humble - tips on how to tee up sessions.

Who knew you might have to pay for an F Lee on occasion?

Not exactly a eureka moment for some of us at least.

Wow, what exactly did OP say that warranted these responses?! Holy shit, no wonder this site has a terrible reputation of snobbery.

Down for the footy were ya Braveheart?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back