• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have never seen her feet so ticklish

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
I tickled my girl again this morning, she kept protesting about my stroking her armpits so I then moved to her feet.

As before I got her foot locked under my arm and taunted her as usual with tickle noises, tickling the sole, in between the toes, the balls, the big toe as before. But today I was relentless and she could not stop laughing in gibberish. Sliding my finger in and out of her toes really seems to tickle her.

A few times I really scratched her soles fast which is clearly more ticklish to her. Then I surprised her by going after her other foot :) She kept trying to protect her tickled foot with her other foot, it was so adorable lol.

She kept trying to get away but couldn't, I had her foot immobolised again muhaha.

At one point she was trying to tell me something and would keep cracking up unable to finish her sentence, just a little foot tickle was all it took :)
"Ok come on I said tell me", then she would start talking again and I would tickle her soles again causing her to burst out laughing.

After a while I don't know how or why but she seemed to be getting more ticklish on her feet. She said, "you have to stop my feet are so ticklish this time, I don't know why." Good" I replied and carried on tickling. I could not believe how ticklish her feet were! Off the charts!

"It's so ticklish" she kept saying in between her gibberish laughter.

The slighest stroke or scratch caused her to burst out laughing and squirming. I could even blow her foot and if I licked her soles or sucked her toes she couldn't take how ticklish it was. She normally does not find it ticklish..Highly irregular..

I got behind her knees a few times as well. For good measure ;)

Wow what an experience. :)

Last edited:
I am beginning to think my extra ticklish foot tickling energised all her nerve endings or something :)
I will definately try that again :D

The feet were sweaty too which definately enhances it.

She also doesn't really make a big effort to get away, she sort of does and then just gives in to the tickling.
I also commented that it excited me and she seemed to accept that too, sigh I really love my woman.

Last edited:
Good for you, fun times when they're like that. I've found that my wife has always been moderately ticklish, but at times it increases, and what I've found through different experiences is that when I give her regular pedis, just some exfoliation and then good moisturizing lotion with a touch of baby oil, she has really gotten much more ticklish!! To the point that she actually has a hard time handling it and will complain about being so "sensitive" which is music to my ears!! Best of luck to you and your future tickles with her.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back