• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Gathering on Long Island, NY

MistressMia

Verified
Hey Tickle Fam,
I am craving a social connection with fellow ticklephiles. How about you?

Safety is number one so if I host a gathering all attendees will need to be fully vaccinated and have proof -OR- Test for Covid-19 and have negative results the day of event. I would like to make this gathering (or munch) happen in either August of September of this year 2021. It will be invite only and all potential attendees will be vetted by me personally.

If you are interested in being vetted so you can get an invite and more information on how I am going to keep this a safe event, please email me directly with your tmf user name. Use "LI Gathering" in the subject line of your email will get lost or deleted.

The cost $$? I have no idea. It depends on how many people are interested and how we can split some of the expenses. I'm not doing this to make a profit. I just want to get people together and share to good vibes and fun tickle time.

[email protected]

All are welcome to inquire. Must be 21 or over to attend. The sooner I can get a contact list started, the sooner I can start planning and start the process so email me immediately! Thank you.

Let's make this happen!

xo,
Mia

I'm fully vaccinated, willing to prove it, and interested. :bouncybou
It would be great to see you again!:D

Sounds so fun! A host guaranteed to provide a stellar time :)

Unfortunately, us Canadians don't receive our follow up dose as quickly (unless considered to be in the most essential, which I'm personally not). Hope it's a barrel of laughs. <3

YES! Emailed you now! It will be great to catchup with you!

Last edited:
Munch

Hey Tickle Fam,
I am craving a social connection with fellow ticklephiles. How about you?

Safety is number one so if I host a gathering all attendees will need to be fully vaccinated and have proof -OR- Test for Covid-19 and have negative results the day of event. I would like to make this gathering (or munch) happen in either August of September of this year 2021. It will be invite only and all potential attendees will be vetted by me personally.

If you are interested in being vetted so you can get an invite and more information on how I am going to keep this a safe event, please email me directly with your tmf user name. Use "LI Gathering" in the subject line of your email will get lost or deleted.

The cost $$? I have no idea. It depends on how many people are interested and how we can split some of the expenses. I'm not doing this to make a profit. I just want to get people together and share to good vibes and fun tickle time.

[email protected]

All are welcome to inquire. Must be 21 or over to attend. The sooner I can get a contact list started, the sooner I can start planning and start the process so email me immediately! Thank you.

Let's make this happen!

xo,
Mia

Would consider going depending on where on LI, and how many others sign up.

UPDATE:
Guest list is now maxed out. You can email me to be added to the waitlist, but I make no promises. This is meant to be a small, comfortable and safe gathering.

If all goes well, I may host another one in the winter season...??? Let me know if you would like to be considered for the next gathering.

Tickles,
Mia

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back