• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all "weirdos"! A question for you!

mch5

TMF Regular
Ok, not weirdos... underdogs maybe? That too might be insulting, and that's not my intention.
Well, how would you call people like me with passion to tickling but with an unusual take?
It's like living in a sub-category of a sub-category of... a sub-category(?)...

Well this thread is an attempt in two things:
1. Finding people like me, if there are others of my kind.
2. Finding out how do YOU deal with (cope with?) the idea that you are probably the only one who have this fetish in very specific way?

My take on the fetish is the extreme/desperate/silant laughter. But it's not just the vocal laughter (or lack of it), it's more about the "view" of the laughing body. Watching, mostly, the torso area, the ribs and belly, the tiny reflexes and jiggles, the attempt for breath and the failure as the air escapes. Those small movements only visible as the lee is tied very tight and restricted from any way of squirming and twisting. And I'm %100 aware of how creepy and weird it all sounds. And I may never be able to really explain.
There no clips that really focus on what I wish to see, never was, only bits here and there. So, I'm always in search...
[yes, tried costume productions, got burned badly]

But How do you, my fellow "underdogs", handle the thought that your take on the fetish is unique? Do you feel alone as I am?
Would you like to share your unique take on the fetish? Have you found videos about it?

I would like to know.

In a time before the Internet and therefore forums like this for like minded folk I guess we all felt alone (I certainly did and ashamed to be honest) however social media /Internet has opened up communities and makes us realise that its not as unique and that 70000 + members of the TMF (think that's around the number haven't checked for ages lol) can't be wrong......thats how I cope. :eek:

To be honest I don’t give a monkeys if they want to have sex then they need to turn me on and being tickled and tormented is what they need to endure for that too happen :shrug:

In a time before the Internet and therefore forums like this for like minded folk I guess we all felt alone (I certainly did and ashamed to be honest) however social media /Internet has opened up communities and makes us realise that its not as unique and that 70000 + members of the TMF (think that's around the number haven't checked for ages lol) can't be wrong......thats how I cope. :eek:

That is true for "mainstream"/foot tickling fetish. You quite ignored the point.

Howdy,

Part of your issue is that there is a good chance your specific fertish is not tickling, but more so one involving involuntary body reactions. A subtle and important difference.

Fetishes (or more correctly paraphilia) are like three dimensional Venn diagrams. They intersect, and often next entirely within each other.

My own main fetish vector is properly called "Response Control" which in short means I like to cause, and observe the results of my causing. Tickling is one aspect of this that nests entirely within that greater like. It's ONE path that I can cause and see results with. I also greatly enjoy forced/withheld orgasm play for similar reasons, and there are a host of other vectors also. They all share one thing though, they all speak to my overall desire to 'cause response' in my play partner, and thus enjoy.

That said, your likes when viewed only in from the perspective of tickling, seem very specific and unusual from the mass of other members you see here. But in the overall greater picture they may not be. Many people with the tickling fetish also like forced orgasm content also, like myself. There is a big enough cross over that many producers noted it and made material that aims at it. That indicates that many of these 'tickle folks' might have some wider fetish reasons behind thier like, and have either not discovered them yet, or are simply getting one part of their fix with tickling, and the rest elsewhere.

If you look at the feet oriented folks you'll often see them stating they like to see the toes clench and splay, and the general fruitless wiggling that results from tickling. That is a response oriented like. Tickling is the cause, but the motions are the result they really like. This is how fetishes nest and often look like one thing when they are another.

So I don't feel you are all that odd or different in your likes, and there are many that share aspects of them here. It's just not that apparent, as the media and mass tend to highlight the major branches of a fetish, and not the more subtle nooks and crannies.

Myriads

I've never been a fan of superficial categorization when it comes to erotic interests. Whatever turns out to fascinate individuals are like leaves on a tree; many are similar, many are different, some few are unique, but everything derives from larger branches and roots, which, while difficult to introspect about, seem like a more actual model of eroticism.

So, I don't think there's anything to cope with. But I encourage people who feel that way to express it artistically: writing, visual art, poems, or just attempting to discuss it intelligently like you're doing here. You might find people who feel exactly the same, or somewhat the same, or just appreciate the perspective – I certainly always appreciate people who provide the opportunity for me to comprehend an erotic interest I hadn't even known about. (And I do see the erotic quality in what you're describing; it doesn't seem puzzling to me.)

The truth is, I have considered the idea that my fetish isn't sbout tickling at all.. But that is not the case since those body reactions I'm looking for must include tickling and laughter. Otherwise I would have get my stimulation from cry subject, since that looks quite similar when looking at the torso. No, it's only tickling and laughter combined with those "reflexes" and movements that does it for me.

And something tells me that I fail to describe my situation. So let's try an imaginary scenario:
Let's say you are a feet person, you like tickling feet. But you only get your "kick" from tickling a dirty of mud feet or feet with specific shape that others don't care about.. Or even don't like.
You'll find yourself alone, with no videos that show that specifically.

When I fantasize about tickling, the thing I want to tickle are the armpits.. Which compared to feet tickling is quite rare (for every specialized armpit tickling video there about 100 feet tickling videos).

The question is, what would you do?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back