• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who else love to use the toes as a tickling tool?

Rasp

Hi! I am a new girl here and i didn't found any recent forum about using your toes to tickle someone so i decided to start one of my own!
I personally have a belly and belly button fetish, i love to lick, poke, rub, raspberry other girl's bellies, but what i like the most is the idea of using my feet to touch another girl's belly, either for tickle or rubbing etc, and if someone else out there also likes this kind of thing post it and let's talk about it!😉

Last edited:
Welcome. Spend a bit more time searching the forum... you will find you are far from alone regarding that topic

Hi! Thanks i know i am not the only with this topic, actually several years ago i saw a couple of posts about it, but i didn't created an account at the time and now that i did it looks like the topic is a little bit off, so maybe a new forum can be of some good for the topic😁

Speaking of toes, has anyone ever heard of using a ticklee's own toe ring to tickle their feet with? I believe Leilani Lei did a video where a girl was tickling her feet on a couch, and took her toe ring off and used it. I would love to see that in more videos.

I'm a guy with a pretty serious foot fetish, so if the tickler is a girl with pretty feet I like watching her use them to tickle. I've seen feet work pretty well on ticklish bellies before, armpits are another good spot for them. Toes aren't quite as effective as fingers but if you have a particularly ticklish person they can work well, and you can do stuff like tickle the person's feet with your hands while your toes play with their belly and sides. Just make sure they're tied up well or your feet might get tickled :p

I do,as toes are as much of a ferocious tickling tool as feathers,wiggling fingers,and electric toothbrushes.

Glad to read your comments about this tickling tool! I really like to talk about this kind of fetish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back