• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rogue + Gambit’s intimate night of tickling (X-Men) (M/F + F/M)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Rogue + Gambit’s intimate night of tickling (X-Men)
By MrObscura101

The Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters, the secret base of the X-Men…

“Ok, get ready you two…” Jean Grey, the beautiful redheaded telepath called over the speakers from the control room as she activated the training session, with most of the X-Men off on missions Jean had decided to schedule a Danger Room session for her teammates to help build their teamwork
“You ready Chere?” Gambit, the mysterious thief asked with a wink
“I was born ready sugah!” Rogue, the stunning southern belle replied with a confident smirk as she cracked her knuckles before the klaxon sounded and the session began

Immediately numerous weapons activated from the floor and walls trying to blast or capture the two mutants
“Excellent work Rogue!” Jean Grey called out
“Thanks hon!” Rogue replied as she gracefully flew about, easily evading several buzz saws
“Gambit be careful!” Jean then called out worriedly
“No worries Chere, Gambit can handle himself!” Gambit replied confidently as he threw some of his charged playing cards at a flamethrower which blew up, only to fail to notice a trapdoor open in front of him to reveal a pit of spikes
“WATCH OUT YA DANG FOOL!” Rogue shouted as she flew towards him, she had intended to
knock him clear but misjudged herself and accidentally sent him flying into a nearby wall which he crashed into and collapsed to the floor
“GAMBIT?!” Jean shouted worriedly as she immediately stopped the training session and ran down to help

Entering inside she found Rouge kneeling over the unconscious X-Man
“Gambit! Remy! Wake up!” she cried worriedly as she tried to rouse him
“Hang on Rogue” Jean said calmingly to her friend before placing her palm on Gambit’s forehead “He’s ok, a little stunned but I can’t sense any major head injuries, he should be fine soon after some rest” she added once she had completed a telepathic scan
“I’m so sorry Remy…” Rogue said apologetically
“Don’t worry Rogue he’ll be fine, are you ok to take him to the infirmary?”
“Yeah sure Jean” Rogue replied, easily picking up Gambit in a bridal carry and walking him out of the Danger Room
“If you keep talking to him it should help him awaken quicker” Jean added

“Ain’t you lucky LeBeau, you said you wanted time off from training!” Rogue said half-jokingly as she put him down on a bed and cradled his head, she would never have admitted it to him, but she did deeply care for the enigmatic man and was glad he wasn’t too badly hurt
“Jean says you just need some rest and you’ll wake up soon” she added before a thought came to her “Although…maybe I know a way to wake you up even quicker…” she then grinned as she locked the infirmary door so they wouldn’t be disturbed

Rogue then walked back over to Gambit and sat herself on a nearby chair by his bed before crossing her legs
“Get ready” she grinned as she took the zip of her green and yellow knee high boot and slowly began pulling it down, taking her time until she had reached her ankle before taking the heel of her boot and slowly pulling her boot off to reveal her foot which, in an effort to keep her skin covered at all times, was in a thick white sock
“I bet you’re enjoying this” she grinned to the still unconscious Gambit, she had long suspected that he must have some kind of foot fetish, he was always more attentive whenever she or any of the other female X-Men had their feet on display in some form but she had never felt confident in discussing it with him openly, but now she had an opportunity to

Gambit remained unresponsive so she decided to remove her other boot as well, continuing the striptease as she slowly peeled off her other boot before casually throwing it to the floor
“Come on ya dang swamp rat!” she growled, hoping that the sound of the zippers being undone might revive him
“Guess I’ll have to try something else!” she then thought

Rogue began slowly removing her socks as well until both her feet were bared, they were size 8’s with deep arches and long toes painted maroon red
“Come on Remy, wake up and see my babies…” she grinned seductively as she wiggled her toes about but there was still no reaction from him
“Looks like y’all need more persuading!” she huffed as she lifted her long legs up “Like so!” and with that she placed her feet on his chest “Now wake up damn it!” she added, again wiggling her toes about

Gambit however remained frustratingly unresponsive which only worried Rogue and made her more mad at him
“Come on you stupid swamp rat! I said wake up!” she demanded, pointing all her toes at him, but still no reaction. Rogue was ready to grab him by the scruff of his neck and shake him about when she noticed something, Gambit’s nostrils flared slightly when she pointed her toes
“hmm…” Rogue thought “I wonder…” and she started scrunching and unscrunching her toes as Gambit seemed to follow them
“Come on Remy, wake up and you can play with them” Rogue whispered as she continued until his eyelids began to move
“YES!” she cheered as Gambit’s eyes at last fluttered open
“Peaches…?” he said in confusion as he tried to regain his senses

Rogue quickly pulled her feet away and hugged him
“Y’all gave me quite a scare sugah!” she grinned as she ran to grab him some water
“Rogue? Wha happen? Last thing Gambit remember is bein in de dander room!” he said groggily while rubbing his sore head
“Nothing ya’ll need to worry about, just rest ok?” Rogue replied, handing him the drink and hoping he would rest his eyes so she could discreetly slip her boots back on
“A’right…but tell Gambit… when does he get to play with la mignonne pieds?” he then asked

Rogue froze and thought for an answer
“I don’t know what y’all are talking ‘bout, you musta had a crazy dream!”
“Nah chere, Gambit don’t think so…” he replied, reaching done and grabbing one of Rogue’s discarded boots “Care to explain dis?” he added with a raised eyebrow. Rogue shuffled about trying to think of an excuse before Gambit smirked and lifted her boot up
“Gambit was right…smells just like peaches…” he grinned. Rogue was totally taken aback, she hadn’t thought about getting caught by him, she was more trying something out of desperation than a real plan, but his charming smile made her consider something
“Well I suppose a promise is a promise” she shrugged “Wait here” she then ordered
“Gambit not planning to leave this bed chere!” he winked as she left the room

She returned shortly after, holding something behind her back
“Ok swamp rat I want ya’ll to realise this is a one-time only thing for knocking you senseless understand?” she said
“Mebbe Gambit should get knocked out by you more often no?” he grinned as Rogue showed what she was holding, a yellow power blocking collar
“If I use this my powers stop, we’ll be able to touch…” she said as she put it on around her neck and pulled off her yellow gloves “Like this…” she continued as she gently brushed his cheek
“Rogue…” he said softly but she pressed her finger against his lips
“Hush now” she smiled warmly, pushing him back down onto the bed

Gambit watched in delight as she sat on his waist and held up her legs
“Now then, get ready” she smiled as she placed her feet nearer to his face
“Gambit is ready whenever you are chere” he replied eagerly. Rogue then placed her soles against either side of his face and began moving them up and down
“Dis feels nice…” he said with a grin, her feet felt as amazing as he had always dreamed of, large and warm with soft, tender skin and deep arches you could get lost in! While her toes were practically to die for!
“hhee heee yeaah…” Rogue replied, finding herself giggling as his stubble was actually tickling her skin, reminding her of when she would walk around barefoot on the grass of her Mississippi home when growing up
“Somethin funny?” he asked
“hhee hee noo…” she replied as she kept going before using her left foot to move her toes against his mouth while her right one kept brushing against his face

Rogue started moving her big toe against his lips as she tried not to laugh
“Open wide for momma!” she then ordered, and he complied, opening his mouth for her to pop her big toe inside. Gambit immediately responded by starting to kiss her toe
“Gambit was right…tastes exactly like peaches…” he said, causing her to blush before she giggled again as he suddenly moved his tongue against the pad of her toe
“hahahahaa hahaaa quuhhiitt iihhttt!!!!!” she giggled loudly as she immediately pulled her toe out of his mouth
“Gambit thinks you ticklish” he winked
“haa haa yeah…my skin’s so sensitive I can’t help it” she explained before adding “and if you tell anyone I’ll sow your mouth shut understand?!”
“Gambit promises” he replied, placing his hand on his heart “And Gambit promises to be gentle to”

Rogue nodded and placed her toe back inside his mouth where he began nibbling on it
“hhaahaha hahaha oohhh maaahhyy!!!!!” she gasped before giggling at this completely new experience! She quickly had to use her hands to grab the sides of the bed so she wouldn’t fall off as Gambit took her ankle in his hands and began kissing her second toe before moving over to her next one and doing the same. He was in heaven, Rogue had long been the object of his desire and her feet were incredible, it was such a shame she had to keep them hidden practically all of the time but the fact she was showing them off just for him made him ecstatic!

“hahaaa hahaaa Iihh guueehesss Iiihhh whahass rihihight thhaat yahaaaha liihhkee maahhyy feeehhhttt!” Rogue giggled more as Gambit finished nibbling on each of her toes before holding Rogue’s foot in his hands and started moving his tongue against her arch
“HHAHAHAHAA HAHAAAA OOHOHOH WHOHOHOOW!” she laughed, finding the entire situation felt wonderful
“Ya know, I bet I can make you enjoy this even more!” she then grinned as she began unbuckling his belt…

Gambit watched with interest while still moving his tongue against her arch as Rogue pulled down his pants and underwear
“Weehell! Loohks liihke sooohmoonee iss suhurree exciihteed!” she grinned as she found Gambit’s very erect member waiting for her
“He sure is!” Gambit joked as he then released Rogue’s left foot and grabbed her right one “And I think it dis pretty gal’s turn!” he added as he quickly proceeded to place all her toes into his mouth at once!
“OOOHOHOHHOH TAAAHHAHARNAAHAHATIIHIHOON!!!!!!!!” Rogue gasped in delight, loving the sensations of his tongue quickly flitting about randomly between her toes

As Gambit kept on worshipping Rogue decided to continue as well, taking her now freed left foot, still with Gambit’s saliva, and spread her toes open
“Let’s go big boy!” she thought as she placed his shaft in-between her big and second toe and began moving it up and down
“oohohohohohohohohhoooo!!!!!!!!” Gambit groaned softly
“Keep kissing swamp rat and I’ll make you very happy” she winked, Gambit nodded and resumed kissing her toes as Rogue then took her foot away and instead placed her hands on his shaft

“That’s it big boy…” she said breathily as she began pumping up and down while he continued nibbling on her toes
“dahahahaammm chheeeereee… yoooouuu feeeelll ammaazziinn…” Gambit gasped in both shock and delight, he was in pure heaven, Rogues perfect soles in his mouth while her strong but gentle hands played with his rock hard cock, he didn’t think it could get any better until…
“How bout a kiss?” Rogue asked
“Gambit a bit busy girl!” he replied, still enjoying Rogues toes
“I ain’t talking to you…” Rogue replied before she flipped herself over, so she was face down and directly facing his member “I meant him”

“MON DIEU!!!!!!!!” Gambit cried ecstatically as Rogue’s full lips gently embraced the tip of his cock, lightly kissing it while he continued kissing and sucking her toes
“You better not slow down!” she ordered as she looked back to him
“You de boss!” he replied, immediately sucking on her toes again and moving his tongue against both her arches as her own tongue twirled around him member
“mmmmm….that’s it….keep going swamp rat…” she ordered before placing his entire cock in her mouth and moving her lips up and down it as Gambit gasped and moaned while she started moving her soles once more against his face, loving the tickling sensations from the stubble

Gambit came close to cumming several times, but Rogue would stop each time he was close, wanting him to know that she was in full control here and Gambit was happy to oblige, until she finally decided he deserved a reward for all his worshipping. Flipping around once more she began using her hands again to move up and down Gambit’s cock while she used her feet to push him down against the bed and placed her feet either side of his face and rubbed them about, the stubble again tickling her and making her lightly giggle once more
“Relax and let momma take care of you…” she cooed as she kept moving and he was grinning like a fool
“aawww yeeahaha…doonhnhntt stthhaapp chheeeeerree…” he cried as he finally came and lay there in pure bliss

“Daaahhhmm…wee shhooulldd doo disss moorree offteenn nooo?” he asked but got no answer, looking up he saw Rogue has now fallen asleep, not using her powers had been exerting and she was exhausted to
“Gambit thinks he should repay you chere…” he grinned as he carefully climbed out from under her and got off the bed…

Soon he was carrying the still sleeping Rogue in his arms back towards the Danger Room
“Looks like you’re up I see?” Jean’s voice suddenly said, spooking him as he turned a corner
“Ah yeah… Gambit feel much better now”
“I’m sure” Jean said, her eyebrow raised quizzically as she noticed the power blocking collar on Rogue
“Well I’ll be upstairs…” she said as she walked off as Gambit looked at her boots “Wonder what her feet taste like” he thought before resuming his walk to the Danger Room, once there he activated one of his training sessions

“oohh…what happened?” Rogue groaned as she awoke, only to find herself restrained “WHAT IN TARNATION?!” she gasped, finding herself tied to a wooden X frame with straps at her wrists and ankles, while she had been stripped of her green and yellow spandex costume leaving her in just her black underwear
“Ah good you awake” Gambit grinned “Although Gambit hoped he would wake you wid a kiss!”
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME OUTTA HERE!”
“Easy chere, Gambit won’t hurt y’all” he then approached her “He jus noticed you gigglin’ a lot when he be tickling your pretty feet, Gambit think you really enjoyed it”
“T…that’s just dumb! Now untie me!” Rogue said but was blushing as well
“Well den, how bout we prove Gambit wrong…”

Rogue was starting to get worried as Gambit cracked his knuckles and stared at her large soles, as she scrunched them up they would wrinkle up in the most beautiful way
“I…I’m warnin you LeBeau! D…don’t ya dare!” she said, trying to hide her panic
“Don’ worry girl…Gambit will be very gentle” he grinned as he began moving his fingers about and lightly brushed them against both her arches at once
“HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH NOHOHOOOOO!!!!! SSTHTHHAAAPPP!!!!!!!” Rogue immediately squealed, with her body not used to being touched her skin was incredibly sensitive plus she was still turned on from all the foot worshipping from before
“You gotta beautiful laugh girl!” Gambit complimented her
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAAHH IIHHHMM GOOHOHNNAAA PPHOHOUUNNDD YOOHOHUU!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed at him
“Hard to do dat with no powers, so guess Gambit will just have to keep goin!” he grinned

Rogue now fought like a trapped animal trying to get free
“WHHAHAAHAAAT THHAAAA HHEELELLL IISS THHISISSS THIHIHINNGG???!!!!” she asked
“Dis is Gambit’s escapology training programme, course Gambit know how to pick locks, do you?” he grinned, knowing that without her powers the restraints would easily hold her
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA LLLEEHEHHETTT MMEHEHEEE OOHHUUUTT!!!!!” she demanded, only to then gasp when Gambit suddenly stopped tickling and placed her big toe of her left foot into his mouth and gently sucked on it
“OOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” she moaned incredibly loudly “DOOOHOHNNNTT STTHHAHAAHAAPPPP….”
“Gambit think you enjoy that” he grinned as he immediately began tickling her feet again
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOOOOO FAAAIIHHRRR!!!!!!!” she protested
“Maybe Gambit will do that again…” he winked “But first Gambit wants to tickle these lovely feet some more!”

Rogue wanted to keep screaming at him, but the chance of him playing with her toes was far too enticing to pass up! Although she wasn’t a fan of the tickling!
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SSTHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!” she cried as his fingers continued moving against her flailing soles
“Wanna know a secret chere? Gambit not even really trying yet”
“HAHAHAHA WHHAHAATT???!!!!!” Rogue screamed in disbelief, this already felt horrendous enough on her bare soles, what more could he do? She thought in a panic, then as if he could read her mind, he suddenly placed her left ankle in an armlock
“Let’s focus here…” he smirked as Rogue pleaded for mercy

“GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHMMBIIIHHHTT NOHOHOOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed as he began tickling much more intensely now, digging his fingers into the curve of her arch as she furiously fought to kick him away
“Oh no chere, you not getting away dat easy!” he chuckled, as he leaned in closer
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOOHOHOHOUUU JEHEHEHEHEHEHERRKKK!!!!!” Rogue squealed as his tongue started flicking against her toes while his fingers continued scratching against her arch.
“Your toes are deliciux” he grinned as he started sucking on them one by one
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAHAAHASTTT DOOHHH THHAHAATT AAHHNN DOOHHNNTT TIHIHICCKLLEEE!!!!!!!” Rogue cried
“Naw, de tickling makes dem even tastier!” he winked back

Gambit continued sucking and nibbling on her toes as his fingers tormented her arch, the nimble fingers that easily picked pockets practically danced over her sensitive skin and he wasn’t even trying that hard…he was saving that for next
“Hhahahahhahaha hahahhahaha ggahahammbiitt noohohoooo moohohrree…” Rogue gasped when he gave her a respite, she looked like she had gone up against Apocalypse himself given her bright red face and gasps of exhaustion, not to mention tears streaming down her face
“Aw don’ worry Chere… Gambit gonna give you a break” he said lovingly as he wiped her tears away and kissed her softly “…OK dat’s enough” he quickly added as he skittered his fingers against her underarms
“GAGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA YOHOOHOHOHOHOUUU AHAHAHAHSSHOOOLLLEEE!!!!!!!” Rogue squealed as he went over to her right foot

Gambit watched as her foot was already flexing about trying to keep away from him
“You wiggling around like a worm girl,” he said as he pulled a piece of string from his pocket “Gambit need to stop that” and he grabbed her foot
“NOO!!!! LEEHEHTT GOOHOHOOOO!!!” she screamed but soon enough he had tied one end around her big toe and the other to the ankle restraint leaving her foot immobile
“Der, much better” he grinned as he leaned closer, Rogue was panicking in anticipation of the tickling, only to gasp when she felt something cold land on her feet followed by him starting to massage her foot instead
“ooohohohoo yyeeaahhh…thhhhaaattss niihhccee…” she sighed happily, loving the feeling of his hands working over her foot
“You like that? Good thing Gambit brought some massage oil then” he said, looking at a small bag of tools he had also brought in readiness that she had no idea where there

After a few minutes Rogue was laying there with her eyes closed and enjoying the sensations, only to shriek when Gambit’s index finger trailed down her sole
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOOOHOOHOOO NNOOHOHOHOOOTT AGAGAHAHAHIINN!!!!!” she cried, realising to her horror that his massage and the oil had actually made her skin even more sensitive!
“Oh yes…” he grinned wickedly as his fingers started slowly dragging up and down her trapped foot
“HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH NOOHOHOOHOOO!!!!! STATAHAHHAAPPPP!!!!!”
“No stop? Ok Gambit always happy to oblige a beautiful woman” he grinned
“THHAHHAATTSS NNAHAHAHTT WHHAHAHATT IHIHII SAAAIIHHDD!!!!!!” Rogue protested but Gambit didn’t care

Rogue thought this couldn’t tickle anymore…only for her body to thrash as without warning Gambit took a hairbrush and raked it up and down her sole
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HOHOOHOHOHOHOOO GOHOHOHOOHOOOODDD WHHHAHAAHAYYAYYYAY????!!!!!!!!!” she cried loudly
“Why? Cause Gambit love to hear you laugh” he replied calmly while increasing the speed of the brush. Rogue was now frantically kicking her foot to try and escape, but the string kept her foot in the perfect stationary position for him! Then to make things even worse he started sucking on her big toe as the brush continued
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHOOHOHOHOOOHOHOOO NOHOOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Rogue cried hysterically as again the gentle sensations of his tongue were offset but the stiff bristles dragging against her oiled arch!

The Cajun had a sixth sense for finding her worst spots, her toes were ticklish enough but the damn brush and the oil drove her ballistic as it raked against the ball of her foot, the instep and even her heel which she couldn’t believe were ticklish! Gambit noticed this and spent 15 minutes nibbling on her heel as well as the ball of her foot, given that she flew everywhere most of the time her skin was incredibly soft and sensitive here which delighted him as he drove her to near catatonia!

Gambit kept sucking and nibbling on her toes as the brush continued mercilessly dragging against her foot before he dropped it and started using his hands once more which were just as bad on her bare skin
“Hhahahahahaha hahahhahahaha iihmhmmm goohhnnaa kiihhlll yooohuhu…” she gasped when he stopped
“Dat only if Gambit untie you…maybe he keep you like this forever?” he said with a wry grin as he stood up and looked into her eyes which made her blush, before he grabbed the green headband she wore and pulled it down over her eyes to serve as a makeshift blindfold
“HEY! WHAT ARE Y’ALL DOIN?!” she cried worriedly
“Gambit want it to be a surprise” he chuckled, making her worry but also she found herself being aroused by this to!

Rogue tried to work out what he was planning to do, only to gasp when she felt him place his thumb and forefinger on the hook at the front of her bra, then with a spark of his kinetic energy it exploded, allowing her bra to fall open
“Very impressive chere!” he grinned as he looked at Rogues large breasts before him
“What are ya gonna doohohohohohohh…” Rogue tried to say, only to then moan softly as he took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and began gently rubbing them
“You enjoy that no?”
“Nohohohoho...iihhh meeahaaannn yeehehess….” Rogue moaned ecstatically, her nipples were incredibly sensitive, and the blindfold had heightened her senses as well!

“oohohohoo yyeaahahaha…doohhnntt sthhaahoohphpp….” Rogue continued to moan as Gambit kept going, then let out another gasp when without warning he promptly flicked his tongue against her right nipple
“HAHAHAHAHAA OOHOHOHOH MAAHAHAYY GAHAAHAHHHDD!!!!!” she squealed at being totally caught off guard by this
“You taste divine chere” he said warmly as he did it again to her other nipple, eliciting another shriek
“HHEHEHEHEEHEHE CAAHAHRREFFAHAALLL IIHHTT TIIHICCKLLEESS!!!!!” she giggled, only to then let out a terrified scream when something else flicked against them
“Naw girl…dis here feather…now dis tickles!”

Rogue immediately thrashed and shook her head about
“HAAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAH RHEHEHEHEHEMMMYY NOHOHOOOO HAHAHAHAHA IIIHHII CAHAHAHAANNNTTTT!!!!!” she tried to say as he continued casually flicking and brushing the devilish feather against her defenceless nipples
“Sure you can chere, and you gotta be lovin it…look how hard dem nipples have gotten already!” he replied as he started kissing her left nipple while flicking the feather against her right one
“OHOOHOHOHOOHOHOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” was all Rogue could cry in response, despite hating the tickling sensations she was loving the feeling of Gambit’s warm tongue teasing her rock hard nipple and she didn’t even protest when he switched focus to the other one

After around ten minutes Gambit decided it was time to enact his final plan
“whwheeeree yoouu goohhinn…?” Rogue asked wistfully as she felt him climb off of her
“Is a surprise…” Gambit replied back as he lowered himself between her legs and looked at her panties. With a quick zap of kinetic energy they were gone and he was given a prime view of her clit
“Hello mon petit ami…” he whispered to himself

Rogue immediately tensed up as she felt her last remaining piece of clothing fall away, she also blushed although it was hard to tell given her bright red face from all the tickling
“W…what ahhh yoohh goohhnnaa dooo…?” she said worried but also excited, then let out a long moan as he started kissing her inner thighs
“Whatever you want me to…” he winked as he kept softly kissing her thighs
“oohohohohohohohh…” Rogue wailed, her lustful moans being music to his ears! Slowly he kept on kissing, each kiss moving closer and closer to his target…

“ohohohohooooo reehehheeheemmmyy…” Rogue cried, her body now incredibly turned and she could feel herself starting to build to an orgasm, getting closer and closer with each kiss…she could feel his breathe inches from her womanhood and was ready for him… only to then shriek at the top of her lungs when instead she felt the feather flick against her clit
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHT THAHAHAHAHAA HEHEHEHEHELLLL!!!!!!!?????” she screamed at being caught completely off guard
“Gambit decided he wanted to play some more first” he replied smugly as he continued flicking the feather up and down against her clit while still kissing her thighs

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOOHOHOHOUUU JEHEHEHEHRRKKK!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed back, she was so turned on now, her mind was flooding with endorphins, her body was ready, all she wanted…no NEEDED… was to cum! Gambit knew this of course, he could see how wet she was and how her hips were grinding against the frame, he even gently blew against her clit and saw that even this elicited a shriek from her so he decided it was time to finish

“OOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Rogue wailed again as his tongue started gently lapping against her swollen clit
“You like dat chere?” he asked
“OHOHOHOOOOOOOOHHH… DOOHOHOHOONNTTT!!!!!!!” she gasped
“Don’t?” he replied in confusion
“DOOOHOHHNNNT STAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!!!” she screamed, her body was teetering on the edge of climaxing until finally…
“YEEEEHHSSSSSSS...YYEHEHEHEHEHESSS…OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHHDDDDD YEEHHEHEHEHEHSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” Rogue cried in pure bliss as she experienced the most powerful and intense orgasm of her life! Every nerve ending seemed on fire as her body was engulfed by pure, unbridled pleasure as she came again and again until finally she crashed down, laying there breathing softly
“You enjoy that Chere?” Gambit asked as he pulled off the blindfold
“y…yeah…” she smiled back, too exhausted to say much else before passing out again. Gambit looked at her peacefully sleeping face… then decided to have some more fun with her…

When Rogue awoke a short time later she was again blindfolded, but something had changed
“Remy?” she called out while trying to move
“Good, you awake…” Gambit said as he pulled up her headband so she could see, Rogue found that her upper body was now bound in a black latex straightjacket, with holes that meant her breasts were still uncovered while her ankles were now locked in a thick set of padded stocks with each of her toes bound individually to it, rendering them completely immobile
“You enjoy your recharge?” he grinned
“What is this?” she gasped, trying to struggle out of the straitjacket which caused her breasts to bounce up and down
“You had your fun, now is Gambit’s turn” he chuckled as he sat down by her defenceless feet
“W…what ah you doin?” she said worried but also excited
“Gambit gonna have a little snack…” he replied as he picked something off the floor…a large pot of cream

Rogue watch fearfully as he opened the top and began pouring some of the cream out over the toes of her left foot and let it drizzle down her soles all the way to the heel
“Gambit’s favourite…peaches an’ cream” he grinned as he faced her large sole, her toes straining to try and move away
“N…now wait a minHAHAHAAUAAUUAUAUTTTEEEE!!!!!!!” Rogue tried to say, before exploding with laughter as his tongue touched the centre of her arch and started moving around!
“So delicieux!” he said contently as he started kissing and licking her arch, instep and heel to get the cream there
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAGAAHAHAHAHMMBBIHIHIIHITTT STHTHAHAAPPP!!!!!!!” she pleaded but he was already focusing on his next area of attention…her toes

Gambit gave a Cheshire cat grin and winked to her as he slowly enveloped her big toe in his mouth and began sucking on it
“HHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH OHOHOHOHOHOOHO GAHAHHHHHDHDHDHDDD NHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Rogue squealed, as before his stubble was also tickling her skin as his tongue lapped up all the cream and kept on going then started sucking on her other toes one by one.

When he had finished Rogue had expected, even anticipated him to do the same on her other foot as he sat down by it…only to then shriek when his fingers instead wiggled against her arch
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOHOHOOHOHOOOO DOOHHNHNNHTT DOHOHOOOO THAHHAHTATTT!!!!!!!” she squealed, her foot straining to tear free of the bindings but she was totally at his mercy, then he decided to really tease her, taking a small remote from his pocket
“W…what’s that?” she said worriedly, but he just grinned and pressed it
“HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH WHHWHAHAHAHAHAHATTTT THHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEELLLLL??????!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed in shock as a small bullet vibrator nestled between her clit and the crotch strap of the straitjacket suddenly began vibrating!

“Gambit left you a little gift, you like?” he said smugly as his fingers continued to dance over her sole
“HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHHAAA NHOHOOOO!!!! TAHAHAHAHAHRRNNN IHIHITTT OHHFF!!!!!!” she cried back, finding her clit was incredibly sensitive after all the orgasms
“Maybe later” he replied back, now holding two feathers which he casually began flicking against her arch and toes
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OHOOHOHOO GAAHAHAHAHHHDDDD STHAHAHHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” Rogue pleaded, her body bucking around as she tried to tear free of the straitjacket, then watched as Gambit stopped both tickling and the vibrator and walked around behind her
“You bein too loud Chere…” he said before holding up a leather harness gag
“DON’T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IIHMHMHMMHMHMMFFFF!!!!!!!!” Rogue seethed as he forced the harness over her head

Rogue shook about trying to get free as Gambit buckled the straps behind her head, including one that went over the bridge of her nose and her forehead that went over the top of her head to be buckled at the back
“Der, Gambit can finally hear himself think” he said as he admired his handiwork
“GGRHRHRHRHRHHHFFFF!!!!!!!!” Rogue growled into the red ball gag now shoved into her mouth that she tried to force out without success as it started to cause her to drool uncontrollably
“Aw don’ worry Chere, Gambit be gentle” he cooed as he reached around her and gently stroked her nipples
“ghfhfmfmffmfmff….” she groaned excitedly before yelping when he pinched them
“Maybe” he added as she growled at him “But Gambit think you might enjoy des…” he continued as he took two more bullet vibes and some breast tape from his pockets

“DDHHNNNFFF YUUFF DDHHRRFF!!!!!!” Rogue growled through the ball gag as he proceeded to tape one to each of her nipples, leaving the tape in two X’s over her breasts before he went back to her feet
“You ready?” he asked, knowing she couldn’t answer as he activated all three vibrators at once

”GHGHGHGHGMGMGMGMMGMHFFGFFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed as loud as possibly when the buzzing resumed, now set even higher than before against her clit and nipples while Gambit’s fingers returned to torment her sole. She then howled as he proceeded to pour out more cream over her right foot and began licking it away, while using his hands to tickle her left foot at the same time!

Rogue couldn’t believe it! Once again her entire body was being toyed with which was driving her to ecstasy! She had never experience anything quite like this and was craving more despite how much she was protesting, Gambit’s skilful tongue gently licking up the cream and sucking on her toes combined with his nimble fingers on her soft arch and toes while the three vibrators kept on buzzing away at intense speeds at her incredibly sensitive clit and nipples just made her more and more turned on
“GGMHMHMHMMHMMMHH!!!!!!!!” she howled and writhed about, still trying to tear free of the bonds but loving every single moment of kinky torment

It didn’t take long from everything happening to her for Rogue to feel another powerful orgasm begin to build…
“GHGHGGGMMGMGBBFFFF!!!!!!!” she cried, trying to make him aware but he knew already, her voice had jumped an octave and her struggling has lessened considerably as she writhed about trying to climax. Seeing this Gambit undid the crotch strap and removed the vibrator
“Gambit think this a job for himself no?” he said
“yysshshshshsff….” she moaned, eyes pleading for him to finish her. Gambit complied as he placed his mouth by her clit and began licking away

Rogue wailed, screamed and cried to high heaven as the Cajun helped her achieve an even greater orgasm than before
“YYSSHHFFF!!!! YHHSHSFFF!!!!!! DDNNNNHHFFFF SSTTHHHFFF... YYSSHSHHS!!!!! YYSHSHSHHSHSHFHFHFHFHFHFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her entire body shuddered to a thunderous climax!

Once Rogue had orgasmed her exhausted body slowly laid down against the frame, too drained to move as she lay there breathing softly. Gambit then carefully peeled off the breast tape to remove the vibrators, tenderly kissing her nipples after doing so as Rogue moaned softly before he undid the harness and pulled it off
“You enjoy that?” he asked, looking at her sweat and tear covered bright red face
“hahaaa hahaa…yeeaahaha…” she replied softly, barely able to speak after all the frantic laughter and screaming as she whispered something to him, he leaned his ear closer to be able to hear her
“Come…closer…” she said softly, and he did so, allowing her to lift her head up and begin to kiss him

After a few soft, passionate kisses she then whispered into his ear
“Untie mah feet” she ordered, and he complied, although a bit wary lest she kick at him, but he decided it was worth the risk as she untied her toes and freed her from the stocks
“Now what chere?”
“Drop ya pants!” she grinned and he gleefully obeyed!
“Ah see yah standing to attention again” she grinned as she placed her feet either side of his cock and began rubbing it
“oohohohohoh yeehehehehhaaa….” Gambit gasped in delight, Rogues feet felt wonderful and the oil he had used had made them even softer!
“Ah think you deserve this swamp rat” she chuckled as she increased speed and he came with a blissful cry of delight

After she finished however Rogue quickly passed into a blissful sleep from sheer exhaustion. Gambit proceeded to carefully remove the straitjacket, lightly tickling her feet and nipples a few times to watch a warm smile appear on her face. With that done he decided to take her back to their room, however rather than trying to get her back into her skin tight costume he removed his trench coat and wrapped it around her before carefully picking her up and walking out the Danger Room. Gambit walked down the halls towards the room, thinking he was in the clear when he turned a corner
“OH JEAN!” he gasped as the redhead telepath suddenly appeared carrying a coffee cup
“Gambit” she nodded before looking at the sleeping Rogue in his arms
“Uh Rogue was just…we were…in a training session” he stuttered
“Of course,” she replied as she sipped her coffee “Well enjoy the rest of your night” and she walked off. Gambit finally reached the room and carefully placed her on the bed and putting the covers over her
“Night Chere” he whispered, tenderly kissing her cheek “Gambit never gonna forget this night” he said, climbing into bed with her and hugging her tightly

The next morning Rogue and Gambit acted as if nothing had happened, it was still only them and Jean in the mansion and in the afternoon while Gambit was getting supplies Jean invited Rogue to sit out in the garden for a bit of girl time
“You look very happy today Rogue” Jean said as she poured some wine
“Thanks sugah, yeah I had a really enjoyable evening” Rogue said, blushing a little
“Oh? Do tell”
“Nah sorry Jean, it’s kinda private…” Rogue blushed
“Suit yourself” Jean winked as she crossed her legs with her right leg on top, Rogue spied from the corner of her eye that she was wearing strappy sandals and was dangling it on her foot, stretching her toes with their deep burgundy nail polish, the exact shame shade as the wine

“So…anything you wanna spill?” Jean said with a wry smile as she continued, Rogue tried not to look but was feeling an urge to find out what her feet tasted like! Her mind kept wandering as she tried to imagine if her toes tasted the same as the wine…some residual kink she must have absorbed from Gambit that hadn’t yet worked its way out of her system that she was now trying to ignore! Then she heard a click sound and instinctively looked down, seeing Jean’s sandal had fallen to the floor and landed on the grass while she spread her toes about seductively
“Listen Rogue…” Jean said, placing her hand on Rogue’s gloved hand “I know about your little escapade last night, even with all my psychic training to not hear other people’s thoughts I could still sense you both in the danger room as loudly as if I was in there with you!” she then grinned at Rogue before suddenly placing her foot on Rogue’s knee and again wiggled her toes “So let me make this perfectly clear, you and your lover boy will join me in the Danger Room tonight at 7.00pm sharp” she ordered before putting her sandal back on and heading back to the mansion
“See you then” she giggled innocently as Rogue remained their dumbfounded

“Really? She was flaunting her feet to you?” Gambit said in disbelief after Rogue returned to their room
“Yeah, she said she could psychically feel us last night, and she was wearing these strappy sandals and being really flirty!”
“Interestin!” Gambit grinned, causing a punch in the arm from Rogue
“Be serious Remy! What do you think she wants?”
“Gambit don’t know, we both adults and didn’t break no rules” Gambit shrugged
“I always wondered, do you think she and Cyclops are…you know…kinky?”
“Mebbe we go find out tonight?” Gambit smirked before he took something from his pocket “Dis for you chere” he said and she opened a small jewellery box
“Oh Gambit, you shouldn’t have!” she blushed, inside was a solid silver toe ring with the word ‘Chere’ inscribed on the inside
“Gambit wanted you to remember last night” he smiled as she undid her right boot and sock before placing it on her second toe
“It fits perfectly” she smiled back

The pair eventually decided to go and meet Jean, still trying to work out exactly what she wanted as they made their way to the Danger Room, entering it the two X-Men got the shock of their lives – there before them was Jean, seated on a padded table in the centre of the room completely naked except for a pair of white socks on her feet!
“Excellent right on time” she grinned as she used her powers to shut the doors behind them
“J-Jean? What are you doing?” Rogue stuttered
“Simple, I felt your session last night and I want a turn! I want you two lovers to tickle me, tease me, make my cum my brains out… in short I want you to break me over and over until I pass out like Rogue did” she said bluntly before pointing to the side where they saw a huge collection of kinky items she had prepared for them
“You’ll find all manner of tools, restraints and gags ready for you to use at your discretion, plus some sweet treats…” Rogue and Gambit looked at several desserts by the other items
“I read your minds, cherry cheesecake for my dear Marie and peaches and cream for Monsieur Cajun” she chuckled “I want you to cover me with them and lick me clean… bring me to orgasm and deny me over and over while I beg for mercy… but under no circumstances are you to stop… there’s no safe words here tonight!” she grinned

Gambit & Rogue looked at her, then to each other and finally smiled deviously. Rogue then picked up two power blocking collars on the table and snapped one on her neck
“Ok sugah, but you might regret it!” she said as she started to strip off her costume until she was in her underwear and walked over to Jean, who noticed the toe ring from Gambit and grinned while Rogue snapped the other collar around her neck, cutting off her psychic and telekinetic powers
“Agreed, yesterday Gambit went easy on Rogue, but you gonna be another story!” he added
“Oh I’m soooo scared!” Jean said in mock fear as she looked to the pair of them “Of course I guess the first question really should be …socks on or off?”
“Off!” they both grinned in unison!

To Be Continued!

Awesome job very well written and descriptive. Love Gambit and Rogue

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back