• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any experiences using your barefeet as a tickling tool?

Rasp

Hi! I am new girl here and i want to meet people who are into using their feet and toes as tickling tools or being tickled by them, and if you like you could share your experiences and fantasies about it here
I haven't had a lot of experiences since most of the girls i have tried to tickle with my toes are disgusted by feet but some time ago while i was at my house with a friend of mine she layed on the floor in the living room checking her phone, having with her belly exposed, when i saw her there i taked my shoes and socks off (not in front of her obviously) and started walking around the living room (like trying to act natural😂) and then i make my move and rest my bare sole right on her belly, at first she complained because my foot was cold, so i take advantage of her comment and act like if i was just putting my foot on her just because her belly was warm for my feet, so then she actually let me lay both of my barefeet on her belly, i was just sitting there with her belly under my bare soles, wiggling my toes a couple of times, and i even tried to poke her belly button with my big toe, but she didn't let me
But even a few times after that she let me put my feet at her belly, i know Is not a tickling experience but Is the closest i got😂 please share your experience

Years ago (2002 to 2006), I used to have joint sessions with Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra at a BDSM dungeon called The Hidden Chamber. This true story of a session there involves Kassandra tickling me with her bare toes:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?82084-Reality-TV-(FF-m)

It is a long story, so, if you don't want to read it all, here is the relevant excerpt:
When the visiting Mistress leaves, Mistress Kassandra has a new idea.

"Since he tickled my bare foot, I think it's fitting that my foot itself get revenge on him."

She kicks off both of her sandals, and climbs up on the bondage table. Using her toes, she tickles me ruthlessly on the rib cage. She then digs her toes into my armpit, finds the perfect spot to tickle, and proceeds to drive me mad tickling my armpit with her wriggling toes.

Wow! Thank you for sharing, i really liked the script of your experience

You are most welcome!

I wrote up the true stories of the most enjoyable of these sessions within a week of the experience. That way the accounts serve as an aid to remembering the joy that these two wonderful women gave me. :D

Great! I am gonna be reading more of your experiences

Last edited:
My Aunt tickled my belly with her feet ....It tickled really bad !!!

Never had an experience, but I've always thought it would be wild to lay on someone, and tickle their feet with your hands, and then use your bare feet/toes to tickle their upper body at the same time.

Never had an experience, but I've always thought it would be wild to lay on someone, and tickle their feet with your hands, and then use your bare feet/toes to tickle their upper body at the same time.

Personally i am not a big fan of tickling the feet, the scenario that i would love to experience would be having a girl lying on the floor with her legs tied, the arms tied behind her back , she would be wearing a casual shirt, and jeans, pants, shorts something like that, and i would lift her shirt with my barefoot for having her belly exposed, and i would tickle her by wiggling my polished toes on her belly, especially in the belly button

when i was a kid growing up i had 3 aunts that would tickle torture my mom almost on a daily basis. one of them was much larger and stronger than mom, and she would often use her feet to tickle mom. mom is extremely ticklish all over, and my aunt would rub her toes up and down mom's sides and make her giggle and squirm, she would rub her feet on mom's belly which always made her laugh and squirm, but sometimes she would dig her toes into mom's ribs and wiggle them around. that would really drive mom nuts. she would burst out laughing, and squeal, and of course beg and plead for my aunt to stop. that is when she wasn't laughing so hard she couldn't talk, lol.

My wife enjoys using her feet when she has me tied down. Usually I’m tied spread eagle to our king sized bed so tight I can’t move. She’ll tickle my feet with her hands and use her toes and feet to tickle my sides and armpits. It’s my favorite way she’ll tickle me. I usually return the favor too when I have her tied.

My wife enjoys using her feet when she has me tied down. Usually I’m tied spread eagle to our king sized bed so tight I can’t move. She’ll tickle my feet with her hands and use her toes and feet to tickle my sides and armpits. It’s my favorite way she’ll tickle me. I usually return the favor too when I have her tied.
That sounds really hot! Can you post more stories of tickling each other? Thanks.

With one of my exes, I used to like running my big toe down her sole when we were cuddling. She was almost never barefoot (except for then) so it'd usually get a good squeal out of her

rvcja7, you seem to have the best stories of your aunt(s) tickling your mom. I sent you a PM I don't know if you saw them. Thanks for sharing them. Would love to chat

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back