• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's soft feet (+ cuckold fantasy)

letsi

TMF Novice
Hey guys, my girlfriends feet got tons of love recently and therefore I wanted to post a new photo of her lovely feet. This time I caught them early in the morning, she was barely awake and I softly kissed her soles :)

Screenshot_20210524-171355_WhatsApp.jpg

I dream of other men getting their turn on her and tickle her to tears while I sit in the same room, maybe a little bit more than tickling too. I would love to hear many opinions and feel free to DM me your phantasies and thoughts :)

We are from Germany, she is sweet 23 years old.

Hi well they are very beautiful they look very soft and sensitive! You are a lucky man!

I am a 26 years old male from Switzerland, so give me a message maybe we can talk :)

Thank you both, I'm feeling indeed really lucky! :)
But as a foot fetishist I know that there are lots of other men who would also love to enjoy her feet and it would be so great if that happens :D

Very cute feet. I'd love playing with them and making her laugh like crazy! ;)

20210608_232311.jpg
20210608_232908.jpg

Update - when she tried her father's friends bike this afternoon and when we went to the beach :)

Your gf looks beautiful all over.

Her feet are amazing.

Thanks for the posts.

your girl friend has cute tooties i bury them in sand start tickle all way best idea is get pair of laugh stocks lock her ankles down toes tied arms up get tickle tools out elecric tooth brush beween toes oil lick suck nibble arches drive her crazy love hear sexy laugh see cute tooties wiggle all over make her beg no more please dont stop till she tap out .

20210617_173002.jpg

Now, here is another gem. She sent me this photo before we moved into our common apartment.

Who wants to tickle her crazy? :mwahaha:
I'm always open for your fantasies and chats!

Hey guys, my girlfriends feet got tons of love recently and therefore I wanted to post a new photo of her lovely feet. This time I caught them early in the morning, she was barely awake and I softly kissed her soles :)

View attachment 656131

I dream of other men getting their turn on her and tickle her to tears while I sit in the same room, maybe a little bit more than tickling too. I would love to hear many opinions and feel free to DM me your phantasies and thoughts :)

We are from Germany, she is sweet 23 years old.

You should post a photo of these awesome feet on my "Foot Bottoms Only" thread as they deffinately qualify in my opinion!

You should post a photo of these awesome feet on my "Foot Bottoms Only" thread as they deffinately qualify in my opinion!

Thats a big honor, thank you :) I just posted the pic in your thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back