• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

18y M Lee in PA. Looking for extreme tickling from male or female Lers *No Limits*

Ethan1215

18 year old male switch (leaning heavily towards lee) in Western Pennsylvania.

I've been interested in tickling for quite awhile. Now that I've turned 18 I'm looking for someone to explore tickling with

I am open to anything related to tickling. As a lee, I have no limits that I don't want to be broken. I love teasing, humiliation, gags, and bondage. I have tons of ideas for original bondage positions, tickling games/scenarios, and tickling techniques. For me the ideal tickle torture is really torture and doesn't stop when it gets to be unbearable

I'm 6'1" and 165lbs. I ran track in Highschool so I'm pretty fit. Pics available on my profile, more available upon request. I live in Western PA, in the Pittsburgh area. I'd be willing to drive a pretty fair distance if it were the right person. I'm looking for a female switch/lee/ler in my age range or a little older (ideally 18-30 but I wouldn't mind a ler as old as 40 or even 45)

If you're interested DM me

My profile on here has lots of info, but if you want more add me on Fetlife (https://fetlife.com/users/9252771)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back