• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

phony homecoming queen arrested and tickle tortured fffff/f

saratk

TMF Master
deleted because someone in the comments felt it was inappropriate, although all characters were over 18. Sorry! I don't want to be controversial. I am just sharing commissions ordered by other people that fall in the guidelines of our rules.

Last edited:
That’s a pretty stiff sentence for a largely bullshit crime, but I like the idea of tickle punishment.

hehe, yeah, a lot of my commission ideas aren't very likely or realistic, but that's the beauty of custom stories, it can literally be whatever you want.

Sounds like pedofile shit to me kidnapping people illegal cool fake story you child molesters

Sounds like pedofile shit to me kidnapping people illegal cool fake story you child molesters

Spellcheck and punctuation are your friends; use them. The opening lines of the entire post clearly indicates the characters are 18. Beyond that, the vast majority of stories on the TMF contain some sort of fantastical situation that could technically be considered illegal (example: non-consensual tickling is assault). Ironically, this fictional story deals revolves around the legal system sentencing the lee to her fate. If you're so easily triggered: a fetish forum might not be the place for you. You're likely to come across something that you find personally off-putting. That's your prerogative, but you should at least know you're talking about before spouting off.

THis was a custom ordered by someone....point well taken...I'll delete and consider that when posting other things.

THis was a custom ordered by someone....point well taken...I'll delete and consider that when posting other things.

Please consider un-deleting it. People will often have valid criticisms of your writing and those who do will voice them in good faith. Devn1993 and his 11 posts on this forum is not one of those people. He is a troll that would not have said those things if the nature of the Internet didn't give him the ability to retreat back into the darkness when immediately called out on his statement. This is what some [many] on the Internet like to do and nothing short of taking away their computers will stop them. If writers listened to people like Devn, books and movies would not exist. Art itself would never existed. So don't let the rare comment like that deter you from writing, regardless of what writing you engage in.

I reported his post. We don't need people like that.

re-posting as requested. Thanks for your support. I definitely love writing commissioned works. Feel free to contact me if you'd like one.

any ler or lee in this is 18 or older....Enjoy! Feel free to contact me for a custom story!

Emily Grover thought it totally made sense that she was expelled from Tate High School for what she did. The fact she is sitting in a courtoom, possibly spending a large chunk of her young adult life devastated her, and made absolutely no sense to her. All she wanted was to be Homecoming Queen...so what if she stuffed the ballots a little bit? .... ok a lot, and did a lot more than that. Maybe about 250 fraudulent votes for her....but again, yes, it made perfect sense that she was expelled, and honestly, that concerned her much less than the humiliations of getting caught, but she's found guilty of actual criminal charges and in a sentencing hearing? Not in her wildest dreams did she imagine that.

From the day she entered high school, there were certain things she wanted to check off her list. A lot of them had to do with activities she was in....but popularity meant everything to her. Even though she wasn't particularly popular. If other people voted for her for homecoming queen or prom queen, which was next on her list, her classmates would think "well, even if I didn't vote for her, it seems like a lot of other people did, so maybe I need to get to know her more! Maybe if I'm someone who is cool and has influence, I should invite her to more parties and spend more time with her. That's ultimately what she wanted. She wanted to be admired and adored and she wanted people to talk about her, envy her, want to be like her, want to be around her, but that just wasn't happening on it's own. Everything she tried to do to get people to like her seemed to fail, because, sadly she didn't have much of a personality. She wasn't particularly smart, or overly attractive or charming....there were other girls in her class that easily fit that description much more naturally. There were several girls who were on student council, they were in sports, they were in clubs, they did the school musical, they were straight A students...none of this was Emily. She was pretty average as a student, maybe even below average, but the fact that her mom, an assistant principal at a different school in the district got her a lot of pull all through her life. She got out of some required classes because her mom would have conversations with the guidance counselor and throw her weight around, and because she's sort of above them would often get her way. Her mom also made the horrible choice of sharing her password for her account for documents in the district. She sternly warned Emily that she could view other people's records, but she couldn't change them. She could change things on her records, but only if it's something that is so small that no one would really notice. Emily thought a few votes here and there for homecoming queen would be a perfect example of this...her mom agreed and was totally on board with this "fudging". After all, in her mom's eyes, not being with her at school every day, it would make perfect sense that she was crowned homecoming queen. Not to mention having that accolade would certainly help her with college applications. As of now, she's just going to community college. It would be extremely important to her mom to be able to brag about the homecoming queen honor, the upcoming prom queen crowning at the end of the year and the scholarships to the wonderful schools she has been accepted to...but none of those things are to be.

The mom and daughter have been separated, as they are dealing with different, even though related charges. Her mother has already been stiffly punished, and her sentencing was two days prior, and is already in the very jail she will be heading to if today does not go well.

The fact that the judge was not lenient on her mom did not give her a bit of confidence for her fate. She thought back at all she got away with logging into her mom's school account and all the little things she was able to do. This last one got way more red flags....Her other big mistake was she told her friends she was doing it.

Her mom, Carol was in on this too...she allowed her daughter to do this, because to them, being homecoming queen was everything, and however they were going to make it happen they would. Her mom definitely should have known better, which is why the judge was not merciful on her sentence...

Emily prays while sitting next to her lawyer that maybe the fact that she committed the crimes as a minor, and now is an adult, they might charge her as a minor, and the sentencing will be reflected in that way. She rises in her gray prison jump suit, handcuffs in front of her, her long brown hair in a bun to hear her fate. The judge reads them off. "Miss Grover, it has been decided that you will be charged as an adult for these crimes, in which you have been found guilty. I will read them off again...Offenses against users of computers, computer systems, computer networks and electronic devices, unlawful use of a two way communications device, criminal use of personally identifiable information, and conspiracy to commit these offenses. Three of these are felonies, and adding them up, add up to 16 years in prison with the possibility of parol at any time. I have elected to give you the maximum sentence of sixteen years in state prison. You will receive a hearing for parole each year. You will be immediately taken away to prison." The judge takes off his glasses to give his final thoughts. "I must say, Miss. I hope your years in prison force you to think of what you've done. The lives you could have altered by putting yourself first is deplorable and selfish. I hope after your time in jail and your rehabilitation, you can become a better member of society."

Ahead of her is possibly the entirety of her twenties and many of her thirties in jail....when she is suppose to be in the prime of her life, will be incarcerated. As she is ushered out of the courthouse by the bailiff, her defense lawyer lets her know he will be in contact with her regarding appeal, and how to properly handle the parole hearings, which will be coming. As she's whisked out of the courthouse, she is put in a holding cell and then soon after the bus for the state penitentiary arrives, and it's time for her long journey. She'll have a lot of time to think.

She's put on the bus, still in handcuffs with many other girls...women of all ages and backgrounds. Suddenly feeling very much like a baby with all of these hardened criminal. Seriously....going to prison for cheating and stuffing the ballot....for homecoming queen....makes absolutely no sense, but she also doesn't have the moral fiber to understand that using her mom's influence and login is highly immoral....she thinks about her mom in prison and wonders if maybe they'll be roommates...If that were the case the next several years together potentially could be a lot more bearable....essentially being with her mom in just a more regulated hotel....that's it...it will be like one long vacation for them...without her dad...or her friends, except on visiting day. She was anxious to hear about when visiting day would be or how often it would be....come to think of it, most of her friends have probably abandoned her after this stunt of hers. They knew she was shady in trying to play the system, but many of them were up for homecoming queen as well, and if she was willing to steal that from them, it's possible she doesn't have a friend in the world at this point...maybe a time to start fresh.

Driving all the way to the state capital was quite a haul, and she thought about what if she had just not done any of the shady stuff she did....Knowing the prison she was going to was minimum security, she knew there were no serious criminals on the bus with her, and they all went around and shared what they were "in for".... tax evasion, drug dealing, DUI involving an accidental death, and then it came to her and she couldn't bear to admit to what she was going away for..."um....I went into my school's system to....stuff the ballots so I would be homecoming queen." She anticipated those being words that would never have to actually escape her lips. She is filled with such shame as she does, because she knows that by admitting that, that she certainly wouldn't have won on her own, but she knows that for sure. She has no qualities that would actually put her in that position, and part of her wonders what it was all for...If she didn't earn it, and it was her senior year and she's not going to see any of her asshole classmates again, what difference does it make. She has several years, and frankly the rest of her life to consider this.

The bus rolls up to the state Pen, and the driver makes a snyde comment about it being the last stop and opens the door where there are many guards standing out front. Emily can't believe how large, sterile, yet run down and baron the prison is. She had never visited...obviously, why would she...it's not at all what she imagined. She was imagining more of a park district building that got locked up at the end of the night, but she was clearly in an actual prison...again, without any remorse for what she did, she had an impossible time understand why she deserved to be here. Isn't this place for like...thugs? She's one of the good ones!

As she walks out of the bus and hits the bright sunlight and stands in line, the guards give the entire new occupants a run down of what is happening to them that day as they enter their new world as well as the run down of rules and regulations...more of which will be explained at a later time, but essentially this little talk, standing in the sun is their "orientation." They are brought into the prison building and processed, each level of things that had to be done more degrading than the next.

As she was given her uniform and basic necessities, she's brought through many hallways of the prison on the way to her cell...in the distance she hears the unmistakable laugh of her mom...the laugh that they shared over a great, hilarious story, but why would she be laughing in this place, and only after a couple days? She could hear clearly as she got closer to that room the muffled laughs of others...that's the thing, these laughs didn't sound joyful, they sounded desperate and frantic. Like they were told the most hysterical thing they've ever heard and were desperate to have it stop...as she got closer she thought "it's almost like someone is being tickle tortured." She passes a room with a large window and sees that's exactly what it is...Many girls, prisoners of this jail, including her own mother are sitting in chairs, their ankles tied together and securely restrained, and their feet bare and on display being tickled by visitors or prison guards, depending on the situation. She watches them crying and cackling into the scarves acting as gags, including her mother, who makes eye contact with her, showing extreme desperation. She's never seen her mom so desperate and exhausted.... she turns to a guard "what is this??? how is this legal or moral?" The guard chuckles "this prison is privately owned, and they're able to sanction whatever they want as long as it's not inflicting bodily harm....tickle torture, although strange is perfect for that. You'll get your turn tomorrow." As she's put in her cell Emily panics at the thought of her being in that situation. She also feels for her mom, but more than anything imagines how incredibly ticklish her feet are. She avoids anything to do with having her feet messed with particularly because of how sensitive they are. She keeps them super soft and well pedicured so she doesn't require anyone's help in that. She has hours and hours to think about her fate, hoping it's not something she actually has to endure...maybe it's something that is a punishment for bad behavior...something she can avoid if she behaves, but who knows. What would her mom have done to get in that situation?....As much as she tries to rationalize this, she can't sleep well at all as she imagines her feet being tortured...something she can't handle at all.

Early the next morning, Emily wakes up, feeling as if she didn't sleep at all. Footsteps of a guard come closer and closer to her cell and he taps her bars with his baton. "Time to wake up, Homecoming Queen." She shades her eyes with her hand as she adjusts to the daylight. "Is it time for breakfast? I don't know the routine yet around here." She sits up in her bed. "No, sweetheart, it's visiting day! You have....a LOT of people eager to see you!" This confuses her, as she doesn't have many friends, she wasn't told anyone would be visiting. "Are you sure they are for me? I didn't plan on anyone coming to see me." She looks at him with confusion. "I noticed that you took particular attention to the visiting room on your way in...when you saw your mom...well, it's your turn now, and your friends are eager to get a chance to make you laugh!" Her stomach absolutely drops and her face goes pale hearing this. "Um...what?" "we have some people on the inside, on our board that have connections to your school. They took the liberty of letting some of your classmates know that they can welcome you to your new home with some tickle torture." He smiles at her, loving being the bearer of this bad news and watch her lose it. "Wait, what the fuck? Is this a bad dream? This can't be happening...you're telling me, that ...my CLASSMATES drove ALL THE WAY HERE to .... to.. tickle my feet??? And you are allowing this????" "OH yeah, we think it does wonders to lowering insubordination if we do this early on in an inmates, knowing that if they fall out of line, this is an option....it's sort of like being put into solitary,....but the opposite." "What if i don't go? What if I refuse?" she asks, and he chuckles "We thought you might say that....we have pretty strong guards that can carry you. It's a bit of a work out, but then if you don't walk on your own, we just tack on more time to your experience." "And how long do I have to endure this???" "Well, we want to make sure everyone gets their turn...so when there's no more people I guess? We'll let you know when you're all done. Here...put these on." He throws her a pair of soft sandals." You won't need your socks." the purpose of these is so her feet are on display as she walks to her fate, but heightening sensitivity by not touching the cold floor as she walks down the hall.

Her walk down the hall feels not unlike a walk to death row...She's taunted by inmates in their cells, and she stares just a few steps in front of her dreading what is to come. She is hyper aware of how her feet feel...sensitive. She thinks about how little she can handle when it comes to having her feet messed with, how she's never experienced a foot tickling more than 30 seconds or so, and even that was unbearable....As she approaches the room she passed yesterday, she sees there is a line of familiar faces out the door...and down the hall. She actually doesn't see where the line ends. When she is in their line of sight, she gets a rousing applause causing her to blush intensely...She dreamed for years to get applause from these people....but certainly not this way.

Although deeply humiliated, she must save face, so as she walks in the door of the room, she gives a sarcastic royal wave to the crowd, that are jumping up and down, smacking the wall, screaming, extremely excited to give her what she deserves. At the front of the line is a classmate, Brittany, who was the true winner of homecoming queen, wearing her crown, sash, and has a bouquet...of feathers. Emily eyes widen and dart away when she sees this. She is led into the room, seated in a sturdy chair against the wall, and her arms are secured to the armrests, her bare feet are placed in front of her on a heavy ottoman, that has belts attached to them her ankles and right below her knees are securely tied to the ottoman, as the additional restraint is enforced, she looks at the guard with disgust "Is this really necessary? I'm not going anywhere?" She asks in hopes she might get some "wiggle room", because she knows there will be plenty of wiggling, but her request was denied. "OK! all set, have fun, and let me know if you need anything!" The guard leaves the room, and Brittany walks in, staring Emily down as her classmates applaud.

She takes a seat in front of her. "I think this is the first time I've seen you since everything went down...with, you know, you being expelled and under house arrest, and being in trial and now this! Do you know how much it would have fucking sucked if you got away with it. I think you think in your dumbass brain that we would have just accepted it, but if you weren't caught, we definitely would have investigated it, because no way in hell would more than half of our class have voted for ...you. I mean, who are you? You're nothing...and now you get to pay."

This deeply hurts Emily to have to face everything she wishes she was, but doesn't let it show. "I have nothing to say to you. I can't wait to hear you peaked in high school. So whatever..do your worst!"

Brittany's eyes narrow. "Fine. Let's do this, bitch." She pulls a long stiff feather out of her bouquet. "This seems kind of cartoonish, and not sure how well it would work, but it's more symbolic....Let's see how pretty you sing when your feet are played with."

Emily's toes curl and her feet bend to defend each other just at the sight of the feather getting closer to her soles. "Oh GOODNESS! you're already scared??? Doesn't this look TICKLY??? I wouldn't wanna be in your position." Erin closes her eyes, curls her toes and squeals in ticklish anticipation. The feather slowly moves to Emily's very cute wrinkly arches and makes gentle contact. She grimaces, throws her head to the side and starts to gasp and breathe heavily and purposefully in order to calm herself and try to hold out from reacting. Her face scrunches and her feet jerk as the feather flutters gently up and down her arch she grips the armrest, holds her breath and throws her head back, staring at the ceiling, wiggling and thrashing, but not making sound yet.

Brittany flutters the feather a little quicker, running the “feathery” side of the feather on her soles, and watches Emily’s face and feet suffer…. "Why are you trying to hold baaaack??? just give me a widdle giggle!" The way she said that and noticing the feather go in between her toes finally breaks Emily. She lurches forward, staring at her poor little feet with eyes wide open and busts out in desperate giggles and furrows her brow "please! you neeehehehed to staahahahap!" Brittany delights in this power dynamic. "ohhhH! there we go! are your little toes ticklish?????" Brittany says with a highly playful “mommy tickling a baby voice, Emily busts out in laughter and tries to deny it. "Hhahaahbhahhahahah. NO."Brittany gasps sarcastically. "No??? well it seems like they are to me! and it's not just your toes, but in betweeeen each toe! Once that is discovered, the laughter increases and intensifies. Lets just let the feather drag through each of these little toes!! THey are very pretty by the way!" Brittany grabs onto the tops of Emily’s big toe, and spreads it gently from the second toe, dragging the entire lengths of the stiff feather through Emily's toes. Emily lets out a high pitched cackle and gasps and slouches in her chair as much as she is able, wiggling, struggling, sputtering, trying to will the feeling away, but now this sensitive spot has been discovered, and there's no going back. Brittany does this with each toe, gently pulling it from it's neighbor and fluttering the feather gently in the little nook that's rarely if ever played with or touched. Brittany flies around the chair, pushing her bodyweight up with her arms on the armrests. "OH MY GAWWWWD THAT TICKLES SO BAD! you're being so cruel! Leave my poor feet aloohohohohne!" She whimpers until they turn back into frantic giggles. “NOT MY TOES!!! JUST MOVE ON FROM MY TOEHHOHOHOHES GET IT OUT OF THERE!”

Brittany flips the feather around and begins writing on Emily's ball of her foot with the sharp quill of the feather. Emily jolts and sputters and lets out a scream. "OH MY GOD!!! THAT TICKLES MORE!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHHA! She throws her entire body weight into the back of the chair, and again tries to squirm away, but her legs are pretty immobile. The sharp quill is absolutely unbearable and hyper focused on a single inch of nerve endings, as Brittany slowly and meticulously writes "I'm homecoming queen and you're not" on as much of the surface area of Emily's poor feet. Brittany jokes here and there "I made a mistake, I need to erase and start over!" and flips the feather over, to use the feathery part as an "eraser", but before making contact, teasing that she's going to do that. Emily, an already giggly mess, wiggles her feet as much as she possibly can and begs her not to. The build up of a feather touching her feet is almost worse than anything else, and when it finally makes contact, Emily absolutely explodes in laughter. At the height of her laughter, Brittany puts the feather down and scribbles both of her arches with both of hands, full of long perfectly manicured fingernails. It doesn't seem like Emily could laugh harder, but she certainly does, her upperbody throws forward and back, side to side, desperately begging for mercy from her rival, screaming with hysterical laughter. Brittany also laughs along with her, knowing from her own experiences being tickled just hearing someone tease and laugh makes it that much worst. After several minutes of intense begging and insane laughter, Brittany finally stops. "Well, there's a lot of people that want their turn...I'll certainly be back with more fun, but Tata for now!" She saunters out to applause, she bows, and invites the next person in. "Next!" Emily gasps for breath and tries to recover, and whines as she sees someone else coming in.

After Brittany leaves, in comes another girl that was on the actual homecoming court...Kim, who is carrying with her a little basket that appears to have lotions and oil. She sits down in front of Emily with a little smirk. "Don't get too comfy there girl, I'm not going to let you off too easily!!" Emily quietly whines "Oh God...please no." Kim chats with her victim for a second, "you know...my mom is a massage therapist...she told me if I was going to go to the jail to pay you a visit, to definitely bring these specific lotions and oil. She said she can very rarely massage them into feet without getting at least a few kicks and giggles, so I thought that would be PERFECT...AND it gets your feet nice and sofffft and sensitive for everyone else! Doesn't that sound amazing? Emily remembers a time when her and her mom tried to do a “spa night, involving pedicures and she tried for about 10 seconds to give her a foot massage using lotion, and sadly, Emily basically ruined the night demanding her to stop because the slipperyness of it was entirely too ticklish for her. Watching the bottle of lotion get near her bare immobile feet was more than she could process. “So...I'm just gonna squirt a timy bit.." as she says this a huge glob of lotion is released to her hand. "Oh well! we'll just have to work this into the foot! Don't worry I have a lot more hehe." She holds onto Emily's toes of one foot to sort of steady her foot, and begins applying some of the lotion to the ball of her foot, which immediately gets a jerk and a "MMMMF!"

Kim smiles, "oh yeah! it starts already! You have no idea how happy I am to make your life a little awful for a little bit. You fucked over so many people in our school, you're so gonna pay!" She works the lotion into her foot, offering no firm touches or even movements of her hand. She basically does the exact opposite that you would want in someone giving you a good massage. She gets her feet incredibly soft, silky and slippery...and then adds more lotion...the next layer is even more smooth and ticklish. Emily is thrashing from side to side making high pitched squeaking sounds as she puts her entire upper body weight on one armrest and finally lets out a huge belly laugh, and gasps for breath as Kim totally ignores the extreme reaction and keeps going about her business, exploring her foot with her gentle fingertips, putting more lotion on her hands and letting her fingers slowly fly all over her arch. She is perfectly illustrating that awful tickle torture doesn't have to be brutal, fast and hard....it can be deliberate, slow and that can be even more torturous. The slow methodical way she runs her slippery hands all over her foot drives Emily absolutely mad...She masterfully begins gently scratching her fingernails directly on Emily's wrinkly sole and Emily gasps, completely not believing how much more ticklish her feet are with the slipperyness that the lotion was providing, and she throws her head back in a cackle "You nehehehehehd to rub harderererrere" "RUB??? HONEY I"M NOT RUBBING!" she Works her other foot and also pours about half a bottle of massage oil on her feet and works that in, her hands sliding in between her toes, all over her soles, and in between each toe, she gently massages each slippery toe and Emily's cackles turn into a very feminine, very silly high pitched sputtering laugh. Once Kim gets Emily gasping for breath, she wraps up "It was nice to see you Emily. I'm sure I'll be back. She collects her things and lets the next person in..eagerly waiting for their turn.

Kim leaves the room, with applause coming from the hallway. From the way it sounds, the line to tickle may actually be getting longer somehow....Up next comes Paula, a curvy gothic girl with a nose ring, wearing all black...She unfortunately was often verbally abused by Emily, and never could have dreamt she would be able to get this payback. Paula has a part time retail job where she is able to bring tools from work that could come in handy. She works at "Lover's Lane", a sex toy, and costume store. She has a bag from the store and takes a seat in front of Emily who is sweating, exhausted, and trying to catch her breath. She stares at the bag that Paula has brought, knowing where she works. "Oh God. What the fuck do you have there? Don't tell me. You perverts actually sell things for foot tickling?" Paula laughs "Nice to see you too, Emily...GOD, I'm gonna enjoy this....making your smart ass shut up...No, I wouldn't say what I have is specifically for foot tickling, but it certainly works well for that." She pulls out of the bag a metalic, shiny Whartenberg wheel or pinwheel. The very sight of it and the prickly circle causes Emily to almost jump out of her seat. "What in the fuck is that thing???" "Oh this is a great device that a lot of people who are into BDSM and sensory play like to use, it can be used on a lot of body parts, but I can imagine it's absolute murder on the feet, and I can't wait to try....I'm actually a little turned on...look at you all tied up and your feet just look like they need to be tickled and I got nothing but time."

Emily squirms in her seat, reflexively trying to pull her feet away and defend them, understanding that this is a totally different feeling than she's ever experienced, and has no idea how her sensitive, now lotioned feet are going to handle this. She's going to meet her breaking point at some point. "Stay away from me with that thing! I'll scream so loud!" As she brings the devilish wheel close to her shiny newly lotioned and oiled soles "oh I hope you do. I hope I make you lose your fucking voice." She slowly rolls the wheel up and down the center of her arch from right under her toes to the bottom of her heel. This time, there is no wiggling nervously or trying not to laugh. She instantly starts bouncing and flailing in her seat "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OH MY GOHOHOHHOD!!!! YOU HAVE TO STOP! I CAN"T DO THIS!!! I CAN"T!" Paula ignores her pleas, and eggs her on "oh yeah, scream for my baby. Does this tickle really bad? OH I bet it does!" The wheel moves effortlessly over her incredibly smooth and slippery soles as Emily goes absolutely wild, her feet have never felt more ticklish than they have today. She's truly getting to her breaking point. She gasps and starts to cry and go into silent laughter as she tries to get words out for mercy as Paula wraps up her time." "I wish I could say it's going to get easier for you, but as a group have a lot up our sleeves. Until next time, darling" She saunters out, but not before giving her toes a deep suck, sending Emily about through the roof with ticklishness, never having that kind of attention paid to her feet.

Next, in walks Mallory, goes by Mal for short. She is captain of the dance team...something that Emily had tried for about a semester, and was kicked off...she, like the other girls come bearing ticklish gifts that is yet to be revealed. Emily takes notice that she wearing a sundress, strappy sandals, and nude nylons..something that you don't see everyday from girls her age, but come to think about it, Mal often wore nylons and tights, and always found ways to look amazing in them....Emily also remembers having a conversation after a show with the dance team. The team had to wear these very shiny, smooth dance tights. Emily didn't think much of it, but Mal had mentioned how between songs they would have to run into the wings and very quickly, in the dark sometimes switch shoes...from jazz to character or character to tap shoes, and being in the dark, having to do that quickly and wearing the nylons, she would particularly notice that the nylons made her feet more ticklish and sometimes just the act of fumbling her fingers to get her shoes off and on quickly would cause her feet to jerk. It's something Emily hadn't really thought about before, but after that, in her short time on the team, it's something she thought about. The fact that Mal took such notice in nylons increasing sensitivity, made her wonder why she wore them all the time.

Mal saunters in with a smile and takes her seat with her little bag at her side. "Hi dear!...When I found out I get to TICKLE YOU.... oh goodness, did I have an amazing idea. We were all searching online what are some ways to make someone more ticklish, after all, we didn't know how ticklish you were...were are PLEASANTLY surprised...but, from my own experiences, I know that nylons make me sooo much more sensitive and TICKLY on my feetsies...so....I went to Victoria secret on the way here, and I got...." she pulls out of her bag a pair of very high end silky nude colored stockings that are a little more white than nude. "THESE...i am SO interested what these do for you. Now...I need to unlock your legs for a second, so don't kick me." She unlocks her legs, and Emily immediately places her bare feet flat on the platform so her soles are sort of hidden. "Please no....can you just give me a break? I Never did anything to you!" "Oh, but you hurt so many of my friends and I found what you did so deplorable...also...I think this is gonna be fun. Now, gimme your little footsie." She rolls on each stocking, running her hands up her loose plant legs and just admires how gorgeous her feet look in the nylons for a second as puts her ankles and legs back into the bindings. Emily's feet feel intensely sensitive, having become so alive through the tickling that has already, happened, but it's been in short enough spurts that none of the tickling has become something that she gets use to.

Mal excitedly says "Okayyyy heeere we go!" Emily braces for the worst, and Mal grabs onto Emily's nylon covered foot and notices, it almost starts slipping out of her hands, particularly because they are encased over perfectly oiled and lotioned feet. She is primed for experiencing the worst ticklishness on her feet. Mal's fingernails start scratching firmly on Emily's arch, the fingernails matched with the nylons even make a very subtle sound. Electricity runs up Emily's legs and she starts giggling and snorting like an idiot. She has absolutely not control over what her voice and body is doing, as she desperately wishes she had a free hand to cover her face, She gasps and lets out a completely uncontrollable and different laugh that has been heard of yet. It's not screachy or screamy, but in her laugh, it is so very apparent how ticklish this is for her. it's desperate, silly and yet like a different voice coming out of her "OHOHOHOHOHhhohohohohohohnohohohohoho!" "waahaaahnoonhohohohohoh pleeehehehase my feet can't handle this! you nehehehehd to take them ooofffff!"

Mal's hands move quickly and firmly on her soles, then suddenly switches feet causing a new level of ticklishness going directly after a foot that has not had attention paid to it in a few minutes. After several minutes of this, Emily bounches and cackles in her chair to the point it's a concern she may fall out of it. Once she loses the ability the breathe, and she's gasping for breath....Mal goes a little longer and then relieves her. "That was....so fun. I have a lot more in store for you next time I come...just you wait." She walks out of the room and Emily wonders when and if this will ever end. She can't handle much more.

Mal and Brittany's mother, surprisingly were on the prison board... They were the mothers that were the most involved with their daughters.the most helicopter parents, and anyone would wonder "why and how are these women from so far away on the board of a state prison?" Well although that the state prison is very far from there down, their down is the county seat where the jail and courthouse is...which is a major employer. All three women, Mrs. Wolski-Mal's Mom, and Mrs. Wilson, Brittany's mom both had been public officials in their little tow, and therefore found a way through their criminal justice experience and volunteer experience in the courthouse. The two of them, as well as others on the board met that week.

Mrs. Wolski and Mrs. Wilson were close, and were both very against Emily, and anything to do with her. Watching their kids grow up since early childhood, they could see Emily was trouble from a very early age...not only her, but her mom...having influence in the school district, she always got the preferred teacher, the preferred school experiences, and she definitely got in school activities that were provided for those that were actually interested in that activity.

When the two of them meant privately, for at least ten years they both knew how incredibly problematic Emily and her mom were. They certainly noticed while their daughters had to fight for everything, Emily seemed to backflip into every activity, every playdate, every advantage was hers. They think about the times when their daughters studied for an entrance exam into the premium club for math and science and somehow, Emily got in, even though she totally floundered and wasn't able to keep up with the rest of the kids. They also remember the time in driver's ed when there were very limited spots in the class....it all had to do with birthdate and that's about it, and even though Emily was a February birthday, and the two of their girl's were January and December, somehow Emily got in the class ahead of their daughters. It made no sense.

The two moms were pretty desperate to uncover why Emily for at least a decade was able to get into classes she had no business being in based on her capabilities, as well as how she got out of classes her daughters had to take in order to graduate, but somehow Emily got to either totally skip or take a replacement class that was in no way the same level of difficulty....They found all of this incredibly unfair..not to mention whenever their daughters had any kind of complaint regarding a student or a teacher, any part of the administration found any sort of excuse to make it the student's fault, but whenever Emily had the same sort of complaint, because her mom was a part of the school district it was handled completely appropriately, and she was treated as if she was an adult bringing this charge to the proper authorities....their daughters had never been given that grace, and they were going to make sure Emily paid for her deplorable actions.

The two moms met with about ten other board members of the prison...They went over a variety of issues, ranging from personnel, things to do with the upkeep of the facilities, all very routine and to be expected in a meeting, and then it came up that there were some complaints regarding the method of punishment that was imposed on certain members of those incarcerated. It was brought up that tickling had been a form of punishment and some people found it to be cruel and unusual, particularly because it involved inmates that were not charged with Anything specific.

Both mothers had fought back on this. They laid out how tickling the feet was not something that could harm someone in any sort of permanent way, that it was not damaging to them, but was a way to force them to think about the crime they had committed in a way that wasn't just sitting in their cell or going about their business...that actually having to face the people they have wronged and those people being able to take their revenge on them in a non violent, non harmful way was exactly the answer that would both provide an adequate punishment other than just sitting in a jail cell, thinking about God knows what...to actually meet their victims face to face and have to pay some sort of penalty seemed to the the absolute best of both worlds for these parents.

It is brought up several times in this meeting that other members feel the practice of foot tickling as a way of punishment or a way of interrogation is completely "third world" and not becoming of what we are as Americans....that being said, there are a few others in the board that seem to think this is exactly what needs to happen....and because of this being an all women's prison system, they are much more open to this type of torture, not having seen any of it first hand, but just imagining little light plumes of feathers and delicate young ladies begging for mercy because they just can't handle it, they have no idea what actual tortures are happening in the walls of their prison...

It is brought to a vote where one member tries with everything they have to end any sort of "torture" of a physical, emotional or psychological nature where an inmate is subject to what they view as cruel and unusual punishment. After reviewing the files of what is done, including what has happened and is currently happening to Emily, the majority of the board, strongly led by the parents of girls who have been effected by Emily's actions for years voted to keep the tickle torture practices in place. It was voted upon, and althoug tickle torture practices had been viewed by some to be a bit barbaric, they have been approved to continue.

One of the most popular girls in the class, Jordyn, who actually has gone viral for some of her tik toks stands in the back of the line, but asks if she can cut to the front, as she starts a tik tok live video...She swears that she will let others tickle first...she will wait her turn, but her followers would love what is happening. She walks up and down the line of dozens of students waiting for their turn for revenge and gets their individual reasons for being there. She walks in the door with the next girl in line, Kaylee.

"Soooo Emily! look at you! You're finally famous! Just what you always DREAMED of right?!" She has the camera on poor, exhausted Emily who is still catching her breath from the brutal nylon tickling.... The nylons are still on. "Soooo Emily what's up??? what has happened so far? Tell the viewers." Emily doesn't have much of a choice but share, knowing that if she doesn't Jordyn will probably find a way to interrogate it out of her "Um....so for SOME reason, we have a whole school of creepy foot fetishists, and instead of doing something normal, they've all lined up to tickle my feet. Must because I'm so hot and they wanna touch me...so yeah, that's where we're at." Jordyn turns the camera to herself "That's super clever! I love how you make this about you and as if it's because people have anything but disdain for you...how very..."YOU" So what do we got here....wait...why are you wearing stockings??? Did you bring them to the party?" She turns the camera back on Emily. "Um no...Mal put them on me...apparently she had the idea because they make your feet more ticklish?" Jordyn's draw drops "oh that's super interesting! here that people? pro tip! Don't wear nylons if there's a chance your feet will get tickled! Did they work?" "um, yeah you could say that...my feet are really ticklish, but they definitely made it worse. I love that I'm getting interviewed in tik tok! I should have done my hair!" Kaylee and Jordyn find it a bit odd that this isn't embarassing Emily, she's too focused on the fact that she's being interviewed and people are seeing her, and she's getting attention, and also a bit of a tickle break, that sort of eclipes any shame.

"Ok, so it's Kaylee's turn, and we're gonna keep the camera on your face, and I want you to narrate what's happening to our viewers. Wait, Kaylee, before you start....hey everyone!! Come in and watch!" As many of the people waiting in line that could filed into the room and surrounded Emily, who while she enjoys attention...this is a bit much. As Jordyn closes in on her face, there is already a smile forming as Kaylee starts playing with her nylon covered feet. Kalylee begins fluttering her fingers on Emily's arches, and toes "No NO NO please please please" She says through already desperate laughs. "What is she dooooing to you???" asked Jordyn through her laughter she describes what is happening "she is ......tickling my feet, she's using her nahaaaiaails and it's really really bahahahahad. She screams and throws her head back "oh my gohohohhad she's getting my toes now! My feeeeehehehehet are all sensitive! I can't deeeaaahhaahhl with this anymore!!!!" Kaylee asks "are you heels ticklish?" She tries them and gets a really big laugh out of Emily, who lies and says they aren't "oh they aren't then why are you laughing?" Through desperate laughter, Emily begs 'Oh God! Oh God please!!!!" There is a break in the laughter and Jordyn asks for a narration of what is happening, Emily prepares for the worst "She's...she's holding my foot steady, and I think she's going to tickle it really hard!" As she says this she scrunches her face to prepare and her voice gets very high and squeaky. We hear Kaylee say "This is going to be bad...I promise....and she proceeds to scratch her nylon covered arches and ball as if she's trying to scrub a stain out of her nylons. Emily screams and thrashes so much it seems like she's going to fly out of her seat. "What's she doing? what's she doing????" Asks Jordyn...taking several attempts to talk, but not being able to get the words out, she finally simply says..."She's....she'ss hahahahahh ashe'ss hhahahahahah TICKLING MY FEET!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" Getting annoyed at the demands for a play by play, especially when it's fairly obvious what is happening. Jordyn turns the camera to her feet, one of which is getting mercilessly tortured, the other, shaking frantically. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAASE!" Kaylee takes both of her hands and wiggles them all along her one foot, "NO NO NOOO!!!!" someone from the crowd suggests "Jordyn! you should get her other foot!" There are cheers and as Jordyn's hands get closer, Emily begs through her laughter "NO NO NO YOU CAN"T! Jordan starts tickling Emily's toes with her free hand, completely sending her into hysterics. "OH are your toes sensitive!!!!" Emily cackles "YES! Everything is sensitive! Especially right after getting lotioned and soft!!!" There are some shouts of "ohhh pooor baby" The two girls give her a short break for another interview. "So tell us, is this really that bad?" "IT"S AWFUL!!! I get my feet tickled non stop and I have no fucking idea when I'm getting out of here!" "I'm reading the comments, people think you should have thought of that before you were a sneaky bitch. A lot of guys in the comments seem to be getting off on this! You may have a future in making this a career! God knows you won't have anything else going on!"

A guard comes in, which seems weird as this whole circus has been pretty unsupervised. "Can everyone please stop, and step out of the room for a moment please?" With groans, they walk out. The guard takes a seat in front of her. "aren't you going to let me out??" "Well no....I got some news for you. The good news is that your mom is no longer going to be subjected to this. The bad news is, she told us a lot about the situation, and we were able to get her to bring forth other possible charges for you....We have a sworn statement that apparently can be verified that she really had very little to do with the crime....her sentence may even be reduced....however, with that, she let us know more of what you did...that you were the primary planner, that you pressured her into helping at all, and there are a few other crimes that we would love to get a confession out of you....if you're willing to do that, you'll get a break for the rest of the day. "the fuck? what other charges??" "well, the first charge we have here is that you sold pot out of your house. That apparently can be verified with money transactions. Can we get a statement from you on that?" "NO! I've never sold drugs! Where the fuck would I even get them? Do I look like a drug mule to you?" "Listen, honey, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can admit to what you've done...if you tell on others, and it can be verified, maybe they will lessen your sentence. Otherwise, we're getting the information out of you the hard way. The fact that your own mom ratted on you, there's no way it's not at least worth investigating...and I'm sure you've guessed how we plan to get this information out of you?" Emily jolts in her seat. "Holy shit. Don't tell me you're going to tickle my feet!!! I can't take it anymore!" the guard chuckles "Oh, you guessed it. That seems to be the way to break you, so we do what works....So....what drugs did you sell, and who did you sell them to?" Emily starts sweating , crying and going into a full on anxiety attack as her heart races and anxiety surges through her entire body with such force it makes her squirm. The guard watches her struggle and just lets her have her moment to completely freak out. "What the fuck is going on??? Why are you doing this to me??? What is it about tickling my feet! Oh my GODDDDD I CAN"T HANDLE THIS!!! PLEAAAAAAHHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!!!" "Again, I'm gonna give you one more chance. You can let us know everything, and sign a statement, and we'll let you out and you can go back to your cell for a bit....if not, we'll get the information, you're staying in prison a LOT longer, and we're getting it by going after those feet! The previous ticklers have given us a lot of insight on what works really well for you, and having a break, and just talking about tickling is probably making it worse....last chance. What do you think?"

Emily shakes violently in her seat and screams "THERE"S NOTHING TO TELL!!!! MY MOM PROBABLY JUST TOLD YOU THAT SO YOU'D LET HER GO!...she probably couldn't take it anymore...what? Do you want me to make up some bullshit about her and get her to admit to that, because I can CERTAINLY do that...there MAY even be some things that are true that may interest you." Trying to bait them to shifting the focus on her mom is a good effort, but doesn't work "Nice try, Emily...if there is something about her to discuss, we can talk about that later, but now, we're focused on you. And it sounds like you're not talking with the help of us...listen, I just came in here to see if we could do this the easy way, I'm not going to be the one doing the actual interrogation...not really my specialty. We have officer Judith McFarlane, for that...she has a real knack for it...I have a feeling she will be able to get more out of you than we thought...and quicker...Officer McFarlane?"

Boots are heard a few steps out of the room, and in walks a gorgeous female prison guard in black pants, boots, a blue button up shirt with a badge. Her brown hair is pulled into a tight pony tail. Her eyes, particularly are gorgeous, and has subtle but very effective make up. "Hey Emily. I look forward to working with you." The other guard walks out "I'll let you get after it." She just stares at the terrified Emily for a minute with a look letting her know how much trouble she is in with just her eyes. "So it sounds like you have a bit of a drug dealing problem...care to tell me more about it?" She asks, as she takes a seat in front of Emily's completely vulnerable, soft, delicate highly ticklish feet, that are defending themselves however she can as she struggles in her seat, toes curled, one foot in front of the other "I don't! I really don't! Please. You have to get me out of this. This is all a huge mistake. My mom lied. There's nothing to tell! Even if I just lied, I’d probably get in more trouble for lying. Please...this is so cruel, you have to let me go!”

“It’s just so interesting. I see your desperation, but it’s not going to help you. What you’re saying is what so many guilty inmates have said...I’m not buying it.” She grabs onto Emily’s toes “So, what sort of drugs did you sell, and where did you get them?” Emily let’s out a cry “for the last time. I didn’t! If I just said I sold pot, would you let me go?” Judith starts slowly but firmly scratching Emily’s nylon covered sole causing her foot to jerk and immediately quietly giggle. “No because you’d have no info inf it’s a lie...so tell the truth!” Emily bellows out a loud laugh “HOOHHHHHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHNOHOHOHO! I am tehhehheling the truuuuth! *snickers and goes into silent laughter* pleaaaase! NOT MY FEET! NOT THERE!” She mouths, but is not able to get sound out. Her feet are just too sensitive at the point and her nerves are totally shot.

Judith lets her long fingers spider all up and down Emily’s frantically twitching foot, it’s totally immobile, but refleively she tries desperately to pull her foot away from these evil fingers as she bounces frantically in her seat, her cuffs jingling as her arms try to fly up, any kind of movement she can muster in order to seem like she’s escaping in order to deal with what is happening, even though there is no escape. Judith puts both of her fingers under Emily’s toes on both of her feet and starts digging in under her toe stems, Emily’s body weight lurches forward and slams into the back of her chair and lets out a complete howl of laughter as her sensitive toes are messed with, and with such long evil nails. She grasps the armrest for dear life as if she’s on a roller coaster, and throws her head from side to side her hair getting her face, begging “BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH noo not the ttt toe tooes… not he toes!!!!” GAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she starts flying around in the chair as much as she can again as Judith is totally unrelenting on her poor toes. She makes fast fluttering circular motions with her fingers on the ball of her feet “You better tell me, girl! I have all the world for this!” BAhahahahahahahahah! I just… i doon’t have anything to teheehheeel you!!!!” as Judith continues to tickle, “Your mom mentioned a Ryan? Is there a Ryan” she scribbles her fingers on the middle of her arches “RYAN??? I DON”T EVEN KNOW A RYAHAHAHAHAHN! SHE”S LYHEHEHEHEEING!” Emily screams and shrieks bucking wildly forward and back “OH MY GAAAWWWD I CAN”T TAKE IT ANY MORE!”

“To get some names, maybe i just have to be more gentle. That seemed to work! It’s interesting...your feet are so sensitive, we can go a few different routes. Usually you just have to scrub scrub scrub the feet, but for you, the most gentle touch can send you flying.” Just the discussion of Emily’s feet and her particular level of sensitivity was making her absolutely squirm and die inside. Having her feet talked about has always been deeply embarrassing for her. Although she should have by now gotten use to the attention paid to her feet after all of the tickling she has endured so far, some things are so deeply ingrained in her. Judith gently strokes her arches very lightly, the nylons making it so much worse. There’s really no faking it at this point, but she’s thrown out all trying to be cool. For a “tough girl” this gentle playing with the feet might be something they could handle. It could be something she could grit and bear, but although she tries to be tough on the exterior, she’s completely melting into ticklish goo, as her eyes wide, stare at what is happening to her sensitive feet, the nylons making it so so much worse, and all she can do throw her head back and let out a long, but somewhat quiet screech as her feet are played with. This is a small break of torture, just to let Emily know that Judith knows exactly what she’s doing and she has nowhere to hide. Judith, immediately scribbles on both of her feet unrelentlessly all over the surface of her sole “I”m not fucking around Emily. Tell me names, tell me drugs, tell me methods of communication, This can all be over and you can move if you just tell me. We are just at the first charge, there are others, you’re going to be here for so long. It’s up to you how much time you’re spending getting tickled for information.”

Emily screams and shakes, throwing her head back, eyes closed, staring at the ceiling, gasping for breath, letting out low gutteral yells of hysterical laughter that at this point has no hint of joy or playfulness, which will often be present, even if the one being tickled absolutely hates what is happening… She gasps, coughs, throws her entire body forward staring at her poor feet being manipulated in the worst way possible, Judith having studied the other girls tactics what worked and what didn’t. Emily is keenly aware of this knowledge, as certain parts of her feet are ignored and others are very much honed in on. She shakes her head desperately in silent laughter. She manages to get a few words out. “You should interrogate my mom about who she’s killed.” Judith pauses for a millisecond, thinking there could be some merit to this, but in case it’s a way to get her to stop she continues with the brutal torture of Emily’s feet. The guards looking on start frantically taking notes on their laptops as to what is being done in case there is anything to report to investigators. There are several cold cases and unresolved murder cases….Emily still needs to provide details...the question now is, does her mom need further interrogation? Until we know more. The interrogations on Emily’s crimes go on with brutal tickle torture.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back