• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

one question for girls

Rasp

Would you let another girl, either a friend a girlfriend to tickle/rub/wiggle your belly and belly button using her toes? Is just that in my experiences guys always are up to being tickled by my feet but when i try on a girl they always push me away, so if you do like it, or you would let her, or even have a storie about it could you share your experiences and opinion and maybe give me some advice and if you don't could you tell me why?

Last edited:
For me it would definitely depend on the hygeine of her feet. If she took good care of them and they didn't stink I would be fine with it. If not it would gross me out lol. There'd have to be a good connection between us as well :)

Thanks for your answer! Yes actually i have a good hygiene with my feet and with my whole body and i had a good relation with the girls i tried with, so bad none of them thinks like you😔

Thanks for your answer! Yes actually i have a good hygiene with my feet and with my whole body and i had a good relation with the girls i tried with, so bad none of them thinks like you😔
Not everyone does, but that's ok :) hang in there girl!

Oh course cleanliness and hygiene are important also nicely painted toes too. I don't have a foot fetish but I have been tickled by an ex who had me tied down on my living room rug and she sat back and used the tips of her toes to gently tickle the bottom of my feet. I normally hate people touching my feet but that was nice.

She also traced her big toe of her right foot down my side it didn't tickle but I was in a very giggling mood and we both laughed. She said she loved watching my breasts wobble as she tickled me lol. That was a fun afternoon

All right! Noted! And for you and Ticklemesilly, how should i aproach to my lesbian friend in order for her to let me rub her belly with my feet?

I agree thats very specific. Well you could just try flirting with her and maybe that will lead somewhere.
I don't know does she like feet? Does she like being tickled. I assume you only want to play and you are not gay?

Well, i don't know if she likes feet, or tickles and i don't wanna "flirt" with her because the only thing that i found sexually attractive from women Is the belly, and i don't want nothing further than that, with a way to approach i mean, a way that seems non sexual, i know that is a little bit hard to understand, but may i send you a private message to keep talking about this?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back