Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/4/2021

TMF Membership is free, and lets you post and see media attachments!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Trivia Winners bye week

A look at TMF trivia winners shows that it's been mainly won by one person, with a couple other names sprinkled in, every week for years.

In the interest of inclusion, fun, and encouraging others to participate, maybe it would be a cool idea to instill a rule where a player cannot win 2 times in a row?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/Trivias...atwinners.html

Hmm Interesting idea.

Leveraging your suggestion, what if we have a tournament of champions?

So far we have brad, showme, and yourself and then for the next few weeks we ask you champs to take a few weeks off to round off the field to six. Then the six champs meet?

It seems like a major factor in that is that only a few people participate. There was only like two people In the chat the last times i was in there.

Im gonna beat him this week anyway, right brad?:b

Blog Entries
    The chat has been wonky here and there which may be a factor.

I also think many don't bother participating or being online during that time because they feel there's no point or that it's not even fun because the outcome is usually the same week in and week out.

I like the tournament idea, but I also want to make things as simple as possible for Myriads or whoever else is running the game.

Yeah that is definitely a thing, this last time we couldnt even tell who got some questions right first cause of lag, not to bad but relevant.

Thats true, im sure most people are intimidated even though its pretty fair in there (he was behind in points most of the night yesterday) but maybe getting people to dip their toes in with your idea would bring it to life. With respect to brad who should get a little crown somewhere on his profile lol

Blog Entries
    Yikes, I didn't realize the lag was causing THAT many issues. Definitely something to keep an eye on

I agree with the idea of a bye week for the winner. I don't play often since the same person wins so frequently. I know within the first 3 or 4 questions asked how the night is going to end up, so I leave.

Blog Entries
    Eagerly awaiting admin opinion

Blog Entries
    I'm not the admin opinion you're looking for but I agree with the concept entirely.

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread....37#post4097137 < - Ask Trish Anything!

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread....38#post4097138 < - "Give Me Your Foot", an experience I've shared

Spoken like a true sore loser

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vro View Post
    Spoken like a true sore loser
    Got me. Haven't been in chat in months tho.
    oblivioni traditŠ

Blog Entries
    Just a suggestion but now about each winner becomes the quiz master for the next week....

That way they can't win two weeks in a row :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viewmaster View Post
    Just a suggestion but now about each winner becomes the quiz master for the next week....

That way they can't win two weeks in a row :-)
    Yeah that might be cool if the winners are up for it. I like how you're thinkin
    oblivioni traditŠ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Yeah that might be cool if the winners are up for it. I like how you're thinkin
    Thanks, It could work but would require players to be willing and able to contribute.

I personally gave up on trivia here due to timezone issues and not knowing US states and tueir abbreviations.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viewmaster View Post
    Thanks, It could work but would require players to be willing and able to contribute.

I personally gave up on trivia here due to timezone issues and not knowing US states and tueir abbreviations.
    This was once how we did things, but it has become a Non starter as winners have had no desire to host of late, so that informal tradition died out.

As the years have passed Trivia has become less popular as the entire social side of the TMF moved off to Facebook, Fetlife, and other platforms where they pursue that social aspect that they used to here. Not much of a solution for that.

Myriads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast