• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled for my pleasure

SpookySushi

Soft lighting clicks on from somewhere behind your head, illuminating your body in full. You're bound in an x-shape to a panel in the wall, leather cuffs holding you up firmly by the wrists and ankles, but not uncomfortably so. In front of you, soft red carpet stretches away from you until you spot a pair of smallish, smooth bare feet.

I'm smiling a little as I admire you for a moment, before taking a step closer so you can see me properly. I'm wearing a simple, short black skirt and top, my shiny red hair tied back in a loose, smooth ponytail. My lips are a dash of red against my pale white skin, smiling sweetly but not innocently as I come towards you.

I step closer still, and stop with my hands by my sides, easily within reach. We look each other in the eye for a moment, before my lips split into a cruel grin. There's nowhere you can go. And in a flash, I attack.

Signature crimson nails dancing and poking at your underarms, I can't help giggling just a little along with you as you burst into laughter. The blunt, short points tickle far more than you could have imagined, all while I watch you with bemused fascination, not letting up, until suddenly I stop and pull back.
"Oh?" I ask softly, teasingly. "Did that tickle?"
And I'm tickling you there again, this time with more force, those damn nails trying to coax every adorable giggle and fruitless squirm out of you. Suddenly one of my hands drops, and you find your hip being tormented now, spidering fingers forcing your body to one side. Too bad that little crook in your side is even more ticklish now, and I don't stop, nails barely brushing the surface, but it's enough to make you squeal and twist away even more.

I stop again, smirking as you get your breath back. One finger comes up to brush your hair out of your eyes, trailing down your cheek before cheekily tickling under your chin for a moment.

"Ready?" I smile, ten fingers outstretched. Not giving you time to answer, I catch your tummy in between my hands, before digging in both thumbs. My fingertips massage into your soft, quivering flesh, drawing out a fresh squeal of laughter with each ticklish stroke. Making kissy faces at you and snickering to myself, I bend down to kiss your immobilised tummy, leaving a faint lipstick stain.
It feels like an eternity that I tickle you this way, feeling you jostle and dance between my hands, the imprint of my lips making you even cuter. Finally I let up, stepping back and running a hand through my hair to twirl my ponytail absent-mindedly.
"Aww, but sweetie!" I mock-gasp at your panting. "We haven't even gotten to your lovely feet yet!"

It's going to be a long night...for you.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back