• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife’s ticklish treatment!

New incident here! Short one but a fun one. So my wife’s had some issues with her plantar fascia. Nothing super painful but she wanted to get it looked at. So we made an appointment and I followed along since her feet will be getting worked on lol. We got to her appointment. Middle aged physical therapist. He asked some questions about her condition. Then looked her feet over and poked and felt around them. She jumped a few times and he said “oh ticklish?” “Yes I am, sorry” my wife laughed. He said it was totally fine. So he suggested a quick treatment which is called a gastron Technique. I included a video so you can see an example of what my wife had done. So he got out the tool. It’s rubbed along from the heel to the ball of the foot to loosen the muscle tissue and release tension. Before he started he warned her that this was going tickle at first but it should stop after a few strokes. She laughed and braced herself! So she laid on her stomach feet hanging over the table and he grabbed her ankle and started the strokes. She almost kicked him! “Bahahahahah woah!” She laughed. “Wow you are ticklish” the guy said. “Yeah that was really ticklish” my wife said. He did a few more strokes and she busted out laughing. She threw her head into her arms and just laughed. Shaking her whole body. The doctor had a smile on his face as her worked up and down her foot! He finished with one and then moved to the next foot. My wife got a break. I kept watching enjoying every second lol. He picked up her other foot and started again. She lost it once more “hahahahaha” she laughed! Almost done the guy said. He stroked her feet a few more times and then let her up. She sat up still giggling. “Wow that little tool is brutal!” She said. “Ya it can be for ticklish people” the therapist said. “You did fine!” We walked out and went home right after! Fun little experience.
Here’s a clip of what she had done. This wasn’t her but an example.
https://youtu.be/LT2d_gf7LlM

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back