• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MISTRESS MIA DC Area Tickle Session June 11th-13th (paid)

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Fans!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I am now fully vaxxed and available for sessions.

I'm kicking off my signature Tickle Tour with the folks in DC. Please email me directly for session info and rates. Be sure to include your tmf user name and tell me about yourself, your tickle experience and what you are looking for in a session.

[email protected]

I offer Lee, Ler and Switch sessions. I love it ALL! Please be courteous and respectful when you contact me. Serious inquiries only. Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.

"It is my deep pleasure to give you the unforgettable tickle time that you need."

Cheers,
Mia

I had a session with Mia several years ago and I strongly endorse it. She is a wonderful friend and I had a wonderful time. I had a switch session which I really enjoyed. She was very easy to work with and accommodating.

I second what Talamantes said. You'll never find a more professional or fun person to session with. She was kind, made me feel comfortable, and was a LOT of fun! When it comes to sessioning, trust and communication are paramount. Mia possesses both skills. HIGHLY recommend.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back