• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Audio Clips

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Is there a good place to find goo audio clips of tickling sessions? I have been all over the net and only found one with Kelli Sage. I’d like to have some clips to listen to as I am going on a trip and there will be long drive times.
Thanks,
The Laugher

Free anyway...

Attachments

• 2005-06-16_Dermot.mp3
    3.3 MB
  • maristdare!!.wav
    1.7 MB
  • radio_tickle.wav
    1.1 MB
Searching the BBC sites for old Carrie Davis clips might help, too.

there was a radio one years ago where a woman got tickled for a tickle me elmo doll. Anyone have that?

If anyone knows of any */m tickling audio clips I'd *love* to hear about them! I think they'd be fun to listen to during commutes. ;)

Is there a good place to find goo audio clips of tickling sessions? I

I am going on a trip and there will be long drive times.
Thanks,
The Laugher

While driving???!!!
Wouldn't it disturbe the wheel… at some point…?

Tickling Audio

How do I download the files you are sharing and yes I would be interested in any personal files you can share with me.

The Laugher

How do I download the files you are sharing and yes I would be interested in any personal files you can share with me.

The Laugher

If you're on Chrome, you can hover over the icon for the file or folder - you should be a download arrow. Try clicking that.

There should also be a "Download all" link in the upper right corner.

If you see a message saying you can't download the file and you have to enable third-party cookies for Drive, here are the instructions for that:

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423534?hl=en#zippy=%2Cblocked-third-party-cookies-can-prevent-drive-web-downloads

PM me if you're still not able to download.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back