• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

young couple gets tickled in a magic trick ff/mf

saratk

TMF Master
Rodney was always a big fan of magic. From when he was a small child to teenage years, he always looked forward to the Worlds Greatest Magic, The different shows where illusionists give away their secrets. For some reason while that was exciting, part of the fun was not knowing...purely imagining that the woman actually was cut in half, there actually was a way for the zig zag trick to work. He was particularly excited when the feet that were detached somehow found a way to move, and although supposedly totally detached from the body and the head were sensitive to touch. This was a deep interest and fantasy for him, but a very secret one.

He was newly married to Brittany, a really gorgeous blonde, the 20 somethings were a perfect match...both in their element, doing very well in their careers. They were both gorgeous in their own right, bot seemed very normal and fairly boring on most accounts. Rodney, when alone late at night watches the 2017 David Copperfield Squeeze box illusion, his favorite illusion...something he would go on youtube and watch to see if any more lower level illusionists would do...so he could see them in person...His particular act is very flashy with his performers as construction workers getting the whoe thing ready, lots of sparks and build up....he always loved that. Even the illusionist himself found him in that intro. He removes his jacket and has the contraption ready. He gets himself in it...Rodney imagines what it would feel like to be in there....the top half of his body seems th shrink and the audience applauses, and soon after the same thing until all they see is a head and a pair of dancing feet where his "lovely assistants circle the table to show the audience there are no tricks. He gets back to his original size and emerges totally unphased to a roaring crowd. If only he and his new bride could do something similar to that...

He thinks about and fantasizes about a particular magic show he saw on tv when he was in middle school. This was sort of the truly eye opening performance for him. He always enjoyed certain aspects of the illusions, but in this particular illusion he saw on tv, it was the woman being sawed in half. It wasn't the same "woman gets sawed in half. clearly fake feet, and maybe the magician plays with the feet, but you can't really hear anything...that wasn't the case with this particular performance. In this performance, the sawing in half was pretty standard, but the tops of the the box were removed, so the assistant's body was completely visible, her torso separated from her nylon covered legs and of course, shoeless feet were both moving...looking so real....it was as if it was real and then the illusionist tickled her feet....the feet actually wiggled....the toes curled and wiggled and the assistant actually giggled...you could hear it. It was delightful. It was incredibly unfortunate that he was watching this as a 12 year old at his grandparents house WITH his grandparents. He wanted so badly to have it taped and expected to never see it again, but then of course years later, he found it on youtube...thank God. He found so many similar youtube videos on his private little account and just got incredibly excited by these illusions....still always playing it off like it was a casual thing he enjoyed..."magic", but it was so much deeper than that. Again, he scoured the internet to find illusionists that did the illusions he was excited to see, and paid close attention to if they were coming to their home town...finally, he found one and was incredibly excited. Her name was Madame Magiciane, She was a female illusionist, where her shows were not incredibly high tech, but she was gorgeous and was a fairly good dancer, and in some ways had a ditzy demeanor, so audiences would never imagine she had much up her sleeve, but of course she did. She had a lot of the standard illusionist acts from the sawing the lady in half, the zig zag, the compression of the assistant, and many others, there was always a twist, but she often didn’t show them on her promo videos….you had to go to live shows and then you got to experience it first. She found ways to make it seem like everything was so incredibly simple, but she would come up with a twist to the trick that no one else was doing….something that kept audiences talking about the show, but it had little to do with how good the illusion, it was something else, but the audience and crew was basically sworn to secrecy, but any ad, whether it be on tv or online was basically “so this was something I’ve never seen or experienced in a show like this….that’s all I can say….you just have to see it to know.” Seeing things like this completely intrigued Rodney, and it made him desperate to be live in the audience for one other show….did she bring people from the audience??? What was it that made it so different. Also, secretly he was very interested to see if her or the lovely assistant ever found themselves in ticklish positions...that might be the price of admission itself….

Later that day, Rodney asked Brittany if they could go to a Madame Magiciane show. She was going to be in town for one night only, and he would love to introduce her to this art form that he was really into, and she really didn’t see any shows. Sure, she’d seen a few shows here and there on tv or if someone came to her school when she was young, but she really let this be his thing, but he thought having her next to him to see it and witness what excites him so much might be a huge turn on. Maybe she’ll comment on what’s happening in the show, maybe she’ll like it..They went online and got tickets and the next few days, the fact he was going to the show completely took over his mind.

Rodney always had a thing for fun, playful socks. After a while, he got Brittany to really appreciated that, so the day of the show, while at work they texted back and forth talking about how excited they were for the show that night. She asked, “What should we wear? Is this fancy? Or…” Rodney texted back “nah, I’d say pretty casual. Jeans and a nice shirt is ok...why don’t you pick out a fun pair of socks, but don’t tell me or show me. I wanna be surprised. They meet for dinner after work, even though he wants it to be a surprise, He finds himself constantly looking at her ankles when she walks to get a possible peak of the color of the socks she has on, but wearing jeans and ankle length brown suede booties, she does a pretty good job keeping that secret locked up. They wrap up dinner and head to the theatre. They take their seats and wait for the show to start. “Are you excited??” he asks. She smiles. “I think this will be fun! I definitely think you are more excited than I am.” he says, slightly under his breath “Oh, You have no idea.” His highest hopes for tonight is maybe he will see some of his favorite tricks, like the amazing squeeze box illusion, maybe the assistant will be the same one he saw in the saw a lady in half video, and maybe he will actually be able to hear her giggle when her feet are played with. However, he has no way of knowing if either of those tricks are still in her act, but he can’t wait to find out. He’s also very curious about the secret nature of her live shows. There is always a part of it that is not shown in a special, and there are security guards and ushers essentially staring at the audience to make sure they weren’t pulling out phones or cameras. What happens in this theatre has to be a secret...at least the finale.

The lights go down, the audience erupts in applause as Madame Magiciane’s intro music is played and she emerges onstage with her 2 lovely assistants, and they start the show off with a dance number. Her long blonde hair hits her shoulders, and wears a red tuxedo jacket with tails as well as a black leotard, black fishnet stockings, black heels and a silver top that is covered in glitter so the lights reflect perfectly off of it. Rodney is in heaven and applauds passionately, not believing she’s in person right in front of him.

The first few illusions were pretty standard, ones he had seen before, but definitely excited him. The sawing in half illusion was with the same gorgeous assistant, and her audible giggle was slightly different than he saw on tv, so it is clearly actually her voice, and not a recording...He is getting close to not being able to stand up….He can’t wait to hear what his wife says about everything, and maybe he can find a way to roleplay as a magician with her and get at those trapped feet.

The magician comes center stage as her final act is being set up. “Ladies and gentleman, you have been an amazing audience. I had such fun with you tonight. As we wind down, I want to introduce my final act...and yes, this is the one that I don’t put on tv and is top secret, so you need to be the amazing people you are and keep that secret for me, ok?” The audience applauds. “I think you’re going to like it. What we have behind me is the “Squeeze box” illusion. I’m sure you’ve seen other illusionists do this, but let’s just say you’re going to get pretty….up close to the victims...I mean volunteers. Speaking of that, I do need 2 volunteers.” Hands shoot up along with Rodneys. Brittany is a little concerned that he’s volunteering, she definitely didn’t sign up for that, but his hand flew into the air, he’s sitting up straight on the edge of his seat and he’s clearly trying to get her attention. A spotlight hits them and the magician points to Rodney. “Let’s go with you, sir, yes, right there, you and your date...is that your wife? Come on up!” The audience applauds as Rodney eagerly gets up from his seat and takes Brittany’s hand as they go up to the stage, Brittany suddenly hit with social anxiety, but how bad could this be?

The audience applauds as the cute young couple take center stage with the magician. She holds a microphone. “And what are your names?” “Hi, I’m Rodney, and this is my wife Brittany” he says with a big smile. “And are you big fans of magic?” Brittany chimes in “He definitely is. It’s his thing...he’s always watching videos and so, he’s obviously really excited to be here.” As she talks she sort of can’t help notice the contraptions a little bit to the right of her onstage. 2 squeeze boxes, which look like little prisons, and are somehow suppose to get even more compact. She’s intensely curious how this will work. Do they have a foot double or what? How would they know what kind of shoes to have the double in? The magician walks to the boxes and calls our her two assistants to help. “Now each of you have your own little box that we are going to put you in...and then I have a little twist on the trick, but no spoilers! First of all, I’ll need you both to take off your shoes please.” Take off shoes??? The moment Rodney was waiting for had finally come. He gets to see what socks his wife picked out...and so do the other people! He kicks off his shoes, and is sporting black and purple socks with little german shepards on them wearing sunglasses and on the ball of the foot, they say “who let the dogs out” The magician laughs, “Oh well isn’t that cute! Brittany, can you top those?” Brittany unzips her boots and slips out of them. She has on dark blue and light blue socks that seem pretty normal “Do they say anything?” She shows each of her soles to the audience, and there is a cartoon Nacho and it says “I’m Nacho Average girl”, which gets a big laugh and a blush from her, particularly because she didn’t technically “choose” to wear them.

As they get ready for the trick and the two assistants show Rodney and Brittany the box and how it works the audience is slightly distracted by the magician center stage asking them how they are doing and they respond to great applause. She does more interactive tricks with them as everyone gets ready to start with the trick. The music starts, and the magician lets the assistants do most of the works getting the victims prepped. Their shoes are already off, but they have them climb on the table so they can get into their exact contraption. The top doors are lifted by the assistant's and Rodney and Brittany step in and lay down as a metal slat is placed over their necks, their faces fully viewable to the audience and they place their arms outside the box as well, with their sock covered feet sticking out of the box. The magician pulls a crank and suddenly the top half of their body gets dramatically closer to the center of their body as their torso basically disappears, while still having their head and arms outside of the box on full view. It contraption cranks and they are fully "squeezed" where their entire torso is gone. She dances and pushes the bottom half of them, and needs the crank to do the rest. Suddenly they are as the audience can see, just a head, with arms sticking out the top of the contraption, and a pair of sock covered feet.

The magician crosses downstage with a flourish and the audience erupts in cheers and applause, amazed at what they are seeing, particularly because these have been taken from the audience. The amount of control couldn’t be as much as if it were a generic assistant wearing a certain type of nylons. This was different. This was clearly a real couple from the audience...a man and a woman that had very distinctive socks on, and for all they knew, they were fully on display. She spins the table so the audience sees there are no tricks with that, and both Rodney and Brittany’s sock covered feet wiggle and their arms move. It’s apparent this is about as real as it gets. What one would expect at this point is they are brought back to “normal” and set free, but that wouldn’t be this particular magician’s style...she has something else in mind. She calls out each of her one of her assistance, places her right at Rodney’s feet, and she puts herself right at Brittany’s.

The magician puts herself center stage. "NOW you get to see what we have kept SO secret! I'm sure you were wondering! So we have this gorgeous young couple in a very....vulnerable position, don't you think? I mean, they can't run away, we have full access to their feet and they can do....nothing about it...what do you think of that?" The audience applauds. Mind you, this is not a typical audience. They are here for the craziness that was promised to them...no matter what they are "into", they want to be a part of whatever crazy the magician will bring them. "So....what if we tickled their feet?" Rodney laughs and playfully yells "oh NO!" at the same time that Brittany lets out a dramatic and very real "NOOOOO YOU CAAAAN"T!" The one blonde assistant starts wiggling Rodney's toes as they flinch and he laughs and playfully says "Stop it!" The magician goes to Brittany's sock covered feet and flutters her fingers on her sock covered feet, tracing her fingertips on the lettering on her socks, causing her to let out a scream, laugh and beg " please no!"
"OH! I think someone wants her feet left alone!" the magician says in reply to that reaction. "how are we doing over by Rodney, Jen", she asks, the assistant who is working on Rodney's feet. She is fluttering her nails over his socked feet as his arms shake, his feet shake and his head is thrown side to side, cackling, face turning red and just saying "no no no!" but in reality, he's saying "yes, yes, yes," The magician guages the audience, "I think they need to be barefoot, don't you????" There is a huge applause in the audience as she instructs her assistant to get Rodney barefoot as she peals the socks off of Brittany, who is deeply humiliated never in a million years finding herself in this position. The magician gently strokes Brittany's feet, sending her completely in hysterics. Not getting a lot of attention paid to her feet, and never in a situation where she can't run away, this is absolutely murder for her as her feet desperately shake and she curls her toes, trying not to scream, but unable to control herself, she snickers and lets out loud laughs as her feet are gently but thoroughly explored.

After several minutes of playing with these two's ticklish feet, the Magician finally brings in the audience for their part "so, you are going to get a chance to get up close and personal with these feet. We are going to pass these poor feet around, and I encourage you to give them a tickle, a lick a kiss before passing them to the person next to you. They need to have attention paid by each person here! She lifts their compressed body, just the feet, wiggling hands and shaking heads and hands them to the person on the aisle. The reactions from the audience and what they do is varied. Some older ladies give a quick tickle and move on and pass the compressed people to the next person, others are particularly sadistic and want to lick the toes and make them scream...either way...these poor totally imobile feet will be passed through over 1,000 audience members and there is no limit on what each person can do...totally doomed.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back