• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sigh my girl

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
I was just outside with my lovely fiancee in the garden. She looked adorable in her cardigan, thin trousers and flip flops.
We were talking and were holding and kissing one another few times. Then she looked down and said, "I have an idea."
"What I asked?" "no no no, she said with a smile it doesn't matter. I am not sure if you are thinking the same thing."
"Oh go on what I said", "look down she said and again."

"If you don't know i'll do it to you later."

Is she referring to tickling?
Does she want me to look at her feet I wondered?

Then I saw this long blade of grass....

!!!!!!

She can't mean..

"Do you mean that grass stalk"? I asked. Silence... "Giggle."

So I calmly picked the grass up and wiggled it at her, "hehehe no no no" and she started backing away.
"Oh come on" I said and tickled her neck causing her to scrunch her neck and burst out giggling.
I did this a few times then I knelt down and tickled her exposed feet, in fact she seemed to slide one foot out of a flip flop... Hmm she wanted this..

Then I stroked all over her foot causing her to giggle and "huhuhuhuhuhuh" She kept trying to gently move her foot away, but I also sense she was keeping it there as well so she could be tickled.

I tickled in between the toes, then I turned the grass to a harder section and found it tickled her even more, so I kept on using it lol.
Then I stroked her soles with it, she still stood there giggling.
"Come on" she said, "hang on what about the other foot?" I said.

Before she could do anything I tickled in between her toes on the other foot and she again stood there giggling.. Sigh what a magical moment.

Then I kissed her and pinched her sides, "you have been wanting this all day haven't you, I said to her."
She just giggled again as I tickled her. :)

Last edited:
Awesome tickle play. That was creative and sweet of her!

Yes and she clearly wanted me to tickle her. :)
That really was a case of minimum resistance.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back