• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else got a Muslim fetish

the.hedonist

TMF Novice
I got this fetish that I'd like to tickle a hijab wearing prim and proper Conservative muslim.

Just wondered if anyone else has a similar fetish.

Any good clips out there? A nice shy Muslim girl, really ticklish.

There are probably fakes but I don't think the beliefs and what you're looking for match up.

No but you never know.

I've tickled one or two muslim girls in real life.

Would be good if someone with loads of money could persuade a genuine muslim girl to get out of her comfort zone.

I saw some Moroccans etc on the french tickling sites, some definitely looked north African and looked quite shy.

Doesn't really do it for me it if she's out going and doesn't care. Better if she's uptight lol

I don't but my significant other recently was hanging out with a 25 year old Muslim girl from Jordan before the girl headed back to her country after completing her semester at a local college. She was hot. There's a good amount of very attractive middle eastern women wearing the traditional muslim garments.

Lmfao I ain’t ever seen some shit like this in my life. I completely get it cause I would love to tickle a conservative pretty arabic girl but it’s not to the point where I feel like I’m missing out. I’ve realized I’ve gone through like phases of preferred “ethnicity/nationality” of the women’s feet I’d tickle — but everyone can catch these hands!

She could also introduce you to her family, specifically her dad and brothers.

Wtf is a "Muslim fetish" bro hahahahaha :jester:

I believe the OP is more into the reserved nature of Muslim women than the actual culture and relgious beliefs. He could get just as much satisfaction out of reserved Japanese women.

There was a guy 8-10 years ago, Canadian I think, who would tickle the feet of the women on his college campus. He never showed their faces but at least two, from their squirming, you could tell they had the hijabs on. There are at least 2 short clips out there of an Arabic scarved woman in sunglasses, tickled on a bed & tickled hogtied. Not really shy, though.

YouTube had some challenge videos or something like that where an older man would tickle the feet of his older Muslim wife, sometimes by painting her soles, although I think he used other tools as well in one or two other videos.

VK used to have tickling challenges (I’m sure YouTube does, too) where two or three women, I’m guessing college age, possibly sisters, would end up getting their feet tickled, although falaka seems to be more prevalent. And again, these were pretty outgoing people, not that conservative.

And I presume you’ve seen these nontickling images? One woman is so protective she doesn’t show any of her face at all:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/feet-hijab-fetish-9995568

I have a fetish for any deeply religious girls. Faith is extremely endearing.

I have a fetish for any deeply religious girls. Faith is extremely endearing.
Agree to that. We had a very religious client Polina (only that she is Christian) and you can see even in her interview that she is somewhat shy and reserved. It was interesting to make her let all those emotions out by tickling.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?248440-Tickle-therapy-Tickle-therapy-for-Polina
Polina - interview and preview on Youtube channel Tickle therapy

0_cdcde_3f94395f_L.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back