• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon! A new saga for fans of my Deputy's Peril series. Massive story project.

primetime

Verified
This post is for all the fans of my recent “Deputy’s Peril” series. Over the past few months, I was thinking of continuing the adventures of the characters from that series and I developed a new story. This will be different in a way. I want to try something that I don’t think has ever been attempted on the TMF before. I want to create a “Deputy’s universe” type saga, where just like the Marvel movies (MCU), I will write several independent stories that are interconnected, then they all lead towards a culmination movie, much like how the MCU movies led into an Avengers movie. So I have four stories revolving around the characters that lead into a culmination story. Sounds fun?

There will be new characters! New villains! Our favorites from the Deputy’s Peril series, Deputy Darby and La Diabla will be involved in a new adventure and they have new “side characters”. The new side characters, Cheyenne and Bessie will have their own individual introduction stories, then they will join the main characters in their independent stories, then all 4 of them will be together in the culmination story. These stories are set before, during and after the Deputy's Peril series.

Here are the slate of stories that I have planned in order of release:

(Deputy’s Universe) Character introduction: Cheyenne (2 parts). Cheyenne is a young Native American princess who has life experiences that helps shape her and she ends up meeting La Diabla in the future. This story is designed to introduce this person. This is set before Deputy's Peril.

(Deputy’s Universe) Character introduction: Bessie (2 parts). Bessie is a young African American woman who also has some life altering experiences that help shape her existence and she ends up meeting Deputy Darby in the future. This story is designed to introduce this person. This is set before Deputy's Peril.

The Return of the Outlaw: La Diabla (4-5 parts). La Diabla returns in her own independent story where she will meet Cheyenne and face a new villain that will lead up to the culmination story. This is set after Deputy's Peril.

Undercover Deputy: Darby (4-5 parts). Deputy Darby returns with a new assignment where she meets Bessie and also encounters a new villain that will lead up to the culmination story. This is set after Deputy's Peril.

(working title) The Deputy & the Outlaw: Collaboration. All 4 characters will meet up to hopefully be successful in their adventures.

I hope these intrigues everyone and as you can tell, this is a whole lot of writing for me to do. I have been working on the stories, and will continue to do so. I expect to debut the first story around mid to late June. I hope you enjoy it as the idea is to write a massive story that involves tickling. There will be consensual tickling! There will be torture tickling! There will be of course sexual encounters as these characters go through their lives and form bonds with each other as they hope at the end of the day, their lives will be for the better! I am really excited to bring you this story as it has taken me a few months to develop the idea and to try something never done before.

Thank you for being such great fans and I really hope you enjoy these new adventures!

Woaaaw ... this is like a cinematic extended universe.
can't wait for it ... Go for it!

Hell yes. I can’t wait. The series need to be made into a show

The titles sound amazing and so does the description. I'm also looking forward to the consensual tickling thrown in as well. Can't wait

Ok fans! Thank you for your excitement and reactions to my story project. This Friday, 6/18 will be the premiere of the first story in this massive saga. Each Friday, I will release a new part, so this entire project will probably last the rest of 2021. I hope you all enjoy the story itself as it took me a while to come up with a coherent story to link each "individual story" I came up with. I hope you enjoy the tickling scenarios as well. I am really excited to bring this to you!

The first story will be the one of Cheyenne. It is the first part of her 2 part story. You get introduced to her and I hope you like her!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back