• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Personals? Or..Go for the GOLD?

ticklingj

TMF Expert
I've been reading yet another post on TMF about how hard it is to meet women on TMF. It does seem counterintuitive... A website of, by and for ticklers... this should be the Mecca! So you make the pilgrimage and...well...I'm sure you've at least glanced at the latest post about how this decidedly is not Mecca. Let me posit an alternative notion. TMF, as wonderful as it may be for so many things, is not the best place to go to find a tickling partner. It’s not impossible! But it sure is tough.

Let’s start with the personals page. We’ll probably end there too…I don’t know yet. To start off…sorted by region. In the USA, my particular region goes from Maryland to Maine. Have you ever seen a map of the USA? They are not close to each other. Western USA? Washington to California. Easily 1000 miles top to bottom. Asia? So, anywhere between Turkey and Japan??

I deleted a paragraph here since I figured I might be offending enough people with my references to religion and assumptions of gender. I didn’t want to further antagonize with the paragraph I deleted. Let’s move on.

Online, the thing to do, fellas, is Generic On Line Dating (from here on out known as GOLD). Match. EHarmony. Bumble. The women are near you! There are pictures! You can sort by age and height! Some let you sort by salary! Go on a site that makes you pay! Quality increases exponentially when you have to pay! And they are motivated to seal the deal so they can stop paying!

Now….I hear you… what about the tickling? That’s the tough part. And as we say in corporate America… It’s not a problem. It’s a challenge.

I can count on 2-plus hands the number of “vanilla” (in this writing, vanilla technically means not previously expressly into tickling) women I have met, dated, hooked up with, hung around with, etc, to whom I have introduced the notion of tickling-for-pleasure and they have ended up agreeing with me that indeed, this tickling thing is quite enjoyable when done properly.

Done. Properly. Ay, there’s the rub. What if she hates having her feet touched? What if she hates being tickled? What if she loves it when her feet are placed in your lap but hates being tied? Can you tell her it’s your kink? What if her feet look like they belong on a hobbit?? Will she freak if I show her my bag of Velcro cuffs? Welp…you are expecting her to work outside her comfort zone fellas…you’re going to have to do the same.

It’s a process. Start slowly. Put her feet in your lap. A little stroke here. A little bite there. A poke in the ribs. See where it goes. Maybe nowhere. Maybe not nowhere.

They are out there, fellas. The ones who don’t know. The ones who kinda know. The ones who will know when it is introduced to them. It’s not every woman. It’s less than a quarter of them for sure. Maybe one in ten? One in twenty? But when you find them, and it clicks, it’s wonderful. You have now unlocked a hidden treasure in a woman that no other man has discovered. And she will appreciate it. And she will appreciate you. And you will appreciate her...much more than the hotel hook up that you are gunning for in the TMF personals section. And I have had a hotel hook up that spawned from the TMF personals section. And I dug it. But not as much as the women I unlocked, so to speak.

The post that I’ve been following lately…it just doesn’t seem to hit the mark. No one here (just like anywhere, really) owes you their time and attention. You have to earn it. Dating is a very capitalist venture. The currency is you. The product is you. Ditto for the women. On TMF, the male to female ratio is very high. The market is saturated. And the women that are here get bombarded and treated not so nicely at times. We guys should not be surprised that the women are skeptical from the outset. But taking it from a purely capitalistic view, it might be best to find a different, broader, less saturated market for your wares. Go for the GOLD!

It's a noble goal you have, trying to enlighten those who refuse to be enlightned.

Most women aren't as "vanilla" as we assume. They just haven't been introduced to, or it be suggested, that they give something a little more exciting a shot. I know a girl I grew up with who I used to tie up and tickle playfully when we were teenagers. She still brings it up to this day because her husband is a typical "type A" personality that isn't into anything other than basic boring (aka vanilla) sex in the bedroom without any foreplay. I truly believe she still fantasizes of our fun 20 plus years ago and wishes it could be done to her again.

Guys, and Gals... I am a firm believer that how you interact with people and your personality in general plays a very big role when involving a (vanilla) in your tickle desires. Its the same as any other aspect of interacting with people in my opinion.

Be personable, polite, interesting, respectful & funny and you will have as good a chance as any to enjoy a little tickle play with someone. Just be creative and patient, don't come on too strong and enjoy.

I am not claiming to know a secret formula by any means. I am just sharing my own personal take based on my experiences in hopes others can enjoy tickling as much as possible.

I submit this opinion out of respect. as far as I know, I could be completely full of crap, lol. The goal is to use this forum to support fellow tickle lovers, so please take my comments in that context and Happy Tickles!

Most women aren't as "vanilla" as we assume. They just haven't been introduced to, or it be suggested, that they give something a little more exciting a shot. I know a girl I grew up with who I used to tie up and tickle playfully when we were teenagers. She still brings it up to this day because her husband is a typical "type A" personality that isn't into anything other than basic boring (aka vanilla) sex in the bedroom without any foreplay. I truly believe she still fantasizes of our fun 20 plus years ago and wishes it could be done to her again.

Agreed. Your approach plays a big part IMHO.

Personally i always went GOLD, because there were other aspects and qualities that I wanted out of a woman, now did Tickling come into mine on what i wanted in a woman sexually...Yes of course! But at the end of the day for me the other qualities (wanted children, marriage, willing to adventure out and do things etc) outweighed the sexual aspect. But in the end I did get lucky because when i met my Fiance, she was interested in the bondage aspect because she was hooked on fifty shades of grey series, and she met me who has some experience into bondage so it worked out lol.

Personally i always went GOLD, because there were other aspects and qualities that I wanted out of a woman, now did Tickling come into mine on what i wanted in a woman sexually...Yes of course! But at the end of the day for me the other qualities (wanted children, marriage, willing to adventure out and do things etc) outweighed the sexual aspect. But in the end I did get lucky because when i met my Fiance, she was interested in the bondage aspect because she was hooked on fifty shades of grey series, and she met me who has some experience into bondage so it worked out lol.

Perfect!!

Married guy here, after quite a few relationships prior to meeting my wife I’ve found that most of the time if a woman likes you they are willing to indulge you. You can easily get a feel for if someone is vanilla after a few encounters ( by that I mean dates, hanging out, etc.). I found the language to watch out for is “I hate being tickled” or in reference to people with a fetish “those people are weird”. That means you should probably move on. Although the idea of meeting a person with a tickle fetish online is a dream come true for those who are likely to do so it just isn’t realistic for most of us. However, say you do; what if you can’t stand each other ways. There’s always complications. The best bet is to meet someone you click well with who is open minded and go from there. I agree with the OP.

Married guy here, after quite a few relationships prior to meeting my wife I’ve found that most of the time if a woman likes you they are willing to indulge you. You can easily get a feel for if someone is vanilla after a few encounters ( by that I mean dates, hanging out, etc.). I found the language to watch out for is “I hate being tickled” or in reference to people with a fetish “those people are weird”. That means you should probably move on. Although the idea of meeting a person with a tickle fetish online is a dream come true for those who are likely to do so it just isn’t realistic for most of us. However, say you do; what if you can’t stand each other ways. There’s always complications. The best bet is to meet someone you click well with who is open minded and go from there. I agree with the OP.

Well said.

Gold....? That's what I see? On OLD? Yea..... I'm going to go mine for it.

My wife KittenToes had no idea tickling was a fetish, and once threatened her ex with a knife when he poked her ribs while she was preparing dinner.

She's now one of us and sometimes can orgasm in mid-hysterics when having her feet tickled.

If it's presented properly quite a few unaware women can be con/per/verted

Not all, but some. So it's not completely easy, but it's also not impossible.

My wife KittenToes had no idea tickling was a fetish, and once threatened her ex with a knife when he poked her ribs while she was preparing dinner.

She's now one of us and sometimes can orgasm in mid-hysterics when having her feet tickled.

100% absolutely true. It is a fantasy come to life and unbelievably great to experience. I hope everyone here can experience this as it is incredible!

Good advice on here, and let me add, GO FOR THE GOLD. I am currently seeing someone who only indulges in small amounts of tickling, but had established that I am allowed play partners (Vanilla Friends) and can still do pay-to-play sessions. We are getting stronger because of it.
Also, I a firm believer that you can indulge this fetish way better with vanilla folks than in this tickle scene.

That's a hell of a turn around. Well done!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back