• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your worst enemy has you in the stocks

dave77

TMF Novice
Your worst enemy has you in the stocks your feet are oiled and your enemy has a brush. Rescue is on its way but will be 30 minutes. Your enemy wants you to admit they have won and for you to surrender to them saying they are better and right. Do you hold out for rescue or submit?

Hmm... So... the thing with me is brushes become very painful very quickly on my feet so I really don't like brushes on me. That would be another factor against me.

Making the assumption that my enemy knows how to tickle effectively and knows about what I said above, I have a feeling that I would give in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Submit. I hate this person. I would have no problem lying to her, or him, depending on which one we’re talking about.

So do I go free or still have to sit there for 29 minutes & 45 seconds?

&#55357;&#56883;&#55357;&#56883;&#55357;&#56883;&#55357;&#56883;&#55357;&#56883;&#55357;&#56883;

bust a flex and break out and if it's a girl I call off the help coming and tickle her until she is out ("if she dies she dies"- Valentina Shevchenko) and if it's a guy just beat him up ("if he dies he dies, I live in a stand your ground state"- Me).

Btw I'd love to tickle and fuck and tickle Valentinas russian brains out.

Vro if the man that had you was a prime Hulk Hogan do you think you could still take him?

Probably submit, and get out of the vulnerable situation asap. If its the person who hates me most, i doubt tickling would be on their mind.

Tough call- if it’s my enemy who’s got me beat…I would rather die than give her/him the satisfaction of defeating me…the frustration and humiliation of submitting would overcome the fact that I’m so beat

I'd be safe because if they don't go after my thighs I'd be fine. Would be great to see them struggle with the idea of me not breaking for 30 minutes

Tough one...I would do my best to withstand the tickle torture but my feet are my weakest spot...I may cave

ive sumbitted to tickle sessions over 2 hrs and by 2 ticklers at the same time..so 30 minutes aint no thang! lol....DO YOUR WORST!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back