• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the gym this week. M/f ribbies

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This kinda came out of nowhere. The gym I go to is a hiit gym, so there are one-hour classes. Depending on the day, there are maybe 4-12 people. Mostly females, but that’s not important here.

We were stretching before the workout part, and we all grabbed a three-foot piece of PVC to do some shoulder stretching. This one gal is about 40, and way, way fit. She had the PVC pipe against her back, and the crooks of her elbows on both ends, if that makes sense.

We were chatting and she said something to give me shit, so I reflexively poked her ribs. I didn’t even do it cause I love tickling, it was just second nature kinda. The pvc was on her back and the insides of her elbows kept her from being able to reach forward. After I poked her ribs, she shrieked and tried to move my hands away, but because she was stretching, her hands were kind of pinned back a little, if that makes sense?

She tried to push my hands away, but she was like a T-Rex with her arms pinned back, and I seized the moment. I attacked her ribs and she tried to fend me off, but she didn’t initially realize that she’s have to drop the pvc pipe to get her hands free, so I had about 10 seconds of joy as I tickled her ribs and she didn’t know what to do. She backed away, which didn’t work; she tried to grab my hands which also didn’t work. Finally she dropped the pvc, but her screams for that 10 seconds or so were awesome and the other people at the gym were cracking up.

Thatis so awesome, what did she say aftwerwards ? Did she say don't tickle me ? I'm ticklish ? Etc. ? Single ?

Thatis so awesome, what did she say aftwerwards ? Did she say don't tickle me ? I'm ticklish ? Etc. ? Single ?

I think she said, “Oh my God!” She definitely picked up the PVC and made like she was going to hit me with it!

Very nice experience. As you didn't mention her yelling at you or being offended or creeped out, it sounds like she was cool with the humor in the situation and just reacted to being tickled second nature as you did to tickle her.

If you think she is attractive and have an interest ingetting to know her, maybe you both can use this as your ice breaker...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back