• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

***NEW STUDIO ALERT*** Introducing the Sensory Therapist (Preview Here)

sense_therapist

C4S studio coming soon! OnlyFans coming soon! Instagram is already here with a preview! Follow @thesensorytherapist

If you like amateur content with first timers and zero acting, I am sure you will enjoy what I have to share!

Could you tell us more ? What you will make different ? Pictures ?

Could you tell us more ? What you will make different ? Pictures ?

I will be producing videos. The main difference being the authenticity of the content. I have watched the tickling content decline over the past decade. There has been more pretending and the productions have been less genuine. Only a few producers are putting out content with women who are legitimately ticklish, these days. Tickling was at its peak when the likes of Yaqi was producing videos, but now the laughter appears forced and the women less ticklish. My goal is to restore what tickling content once was with new/innocent women who have no idea about the tickling world.

I guess it must be the 400th time I hear that lol.

I salute the effort of working with girl next doors like I and few other studios do, but it's harder.

What I don't understand is that you advertise yourself without having any clip ready.

I'd really like to see "the renaissance" of tickling you are talking about, but will we see the face of your models ? How is your lighting ? your bondage ?

Oh and By the way
new/innocent women who have no idea about the tickling world.

Doing this will cause you troubles pretty quickly, you'll need to tell them what they are getting into

I salute the effort of working with girl next doors like I and few other studios do, but it's harder.

What I don't understand is that you advertise yourself without having any clip ready.

I understand, this is not the first studio I have run, but these women are definitely more cost-effective than getting someone with industry experience. I also can't think of anyone within the industry that I would be interested in working with (although there are some women with foot pages and large followings on Instagram that I would like to introduce to the tickling world).

Admittedly, there does not appear to be a way for me to attach a link or video. My only option is to direct curious viewers to my instagram page, which I made sure to share!

I'd really like to see "the renaissance" of tickling you are talking about, but will we see the face of your models ? How is your lighting ? your bondage ?

Oh and By the way

Doing this will cause you troubles pretty quickly, you'll need to tell them what they are getting into

Models faces will not always be shown (I assume they will usually opt out of it to conceal their identity, as these are just your normal people, not your fetish model trying to make it in the industry). Lighting will vary, since sessions will never be in the same place. They will give you a "homemade" vibe. Bondage will likely always be in spread eagle (face up or face down) on a bed.

I agree, I intend to let everyone know what to expect!

Last edited:
So you are telling me that you will be selective of people for their ticklishness but not about their ability to go on camera ?

you think "the great Yaqi" would have been a legend if he only shot some feet jerking on a bed ?

That's what I don't get with this new wave of "amateurs" these days.

Nobody will care about your models if we don't see their face. And it's not because a model shows her face that she instantly becomes a Fake Fetish star or something.

You want to be a producer, but convincing models to do it fully is most of the job, it's hard but you can't skip this part of the job.

So you are telling me that you will be selective of people for their ticklishness but not about their ability to go on camera ?

you think "the great Yaqi" would have been a legend if he only shot some feet jerking on a bed ?

That's what I don't get with this new wave of "amateurs" these days.

Nobody will care about your models if we don't see their face. And it's not because a model shows her face that she instantly becomes a Fake Fetish star or something.

You want to be a producer, but convincing models to do it fully is most of the job, it's hard but you can't skip this part of the job.

You seem to be very critical for owning and operating a sub-mediocre website. I understand I have struck a nerve. I appreciate the feedback. It's not my first rodeo.

That's not nice of you, and sorry if the tone sounded a little snappy.

I am just pointing out that people full of nostalgy about the "golden age of tickling" seem to do the opposite when they are in charge.

This so called "golden age", is misunderstood, the producers like Yaqi wanted to go mainstream and do stories/movies. They had a lot of ambition.
You just need to see what tickling paradise had become !

Multiple cameras ? Costumes ? Several models ? TV apparences ?

It's completely the opposite of what you want to do, this is why your post sounded like marketing to me.

People like things because they are hard to do it themselves, anybody can find a random girl in the street and tickle her in front of a Go pro while she wears a mask.

And having 4 girls in costume tickled by goats like they did ? This is quite not the same ambition.

I'd like new studios to find their own concept at least.
i don't mean to be a douche, sorry, but I guess the constant undocumented rant against producers starts to get me and this really needed to get out, and it happened on your post :)

I think that a next door girl tickling even with a mask, has also it's audience. There is plenty of room for in this industry for all forms/types of videos. I think that the most important part is the authenticy of the reactions even if the girls is mid-ticklish and the quality of the video(camera,lighting etc)

Of course, but I see now people saying that faking is Widespread, and they also assume that amateur studios don't fake.

Paranoïa leads to nothing good, the studios that abused of this are known, now we could maybe avoid to spit on every studio just because of 2/3 producers

I do not post on this site as I am simply a consumer and want to see what studios have sites to check out their product. I do agree with Kingmaker though I continue to see the same tag lines: "real authentic reaction" and "golden-age of tickling". I think the truth is producers either need to know what great tickling is in order to either produce better fakers or know how to tickle. When I speak about knowing how to tickle I speak of knowing what tickles create what reaction and whether the reaction is a main or secondary reaction. If you have a person that is not a "laugher", but every time you tickle them they are squirming, kicking, and falling to the ground or sliding down a furniture... please do not tie them up to restrict their movement completely. Learn how to tie them to where you are allowing for some form of movement. If you have a laugher and screamers, sort of the industry standard right now, know how to produce them to where it is different from other production studios. Try not to make the tickling about a tool too. Tools are used for tickling, but I do not need to see you point out the tool to tickle them, or have a show and tell of your tools, just use them.

Secondly, I believe tickling has become a secondary fetish that is added to others. I see TOO MANY foot fetish guys try to do tickling and it ends up being a massage fest, or TOO MANY bondage guys showing you tie up and capture videos titled as tickling. I have nothing against either type of person/studio, but I like others have wasted money on models we would love to see get tickled crazy and end up seeing a majority worship or physical torture videos. Again nothing against those studios as some of them make outstanding tickling videos as they promote tickling as torture or foot models as ticklish.

Lastly, try something new or different. Right now @thesensorytherapist your studio sounds exactly like other social media studios and I believe that is kinda what kingmaker is getting at. A lot of the "influencers" you might use are just as willing to fake laugh to get followers or a payout.

P.S. I know I don't own a studio but I am a consumer. Also your page is private and no I will not private pages asking for public funds.

What's the difference between a professional and amateur studio?
If it's the "modelness" of the ticklees then I'd absolutely prefer amateurs over those covered with makeup who try to act "professionally" and follow the camera with their eyes while they smile. Noone really tickled would ever do that. Same for that permanent yelling even if nothing happens.
If it's the plots and scenes then again, please more so called amateurs if it's realistic. No over-stupid wannabe scenes please and no tying up that still allows more movement than I need to do gymnastics.

Yes please try something new! Cover their face if they don't want to be shown, no problem.

I shoot 99.9% next door girls.
it's 99.9 because we did one video with An "industry girl" that has an only fans account.
making a video with a covered face seems useless to me.

That said,
I must say that it really seems like we are in a different time.
I'm finding myself looking at older tickling videos, and I'm like, wow, why can't we have more of this? why I can't produce something like this?
there was some kind of magic in that time.
even when I'm looking at older videos that I produced, I can see a difference.
and also, there are really lots of videos of girls that just aren't ticklish.
seeing a girl faking it on a video is so annoying.
I had a girl once that I immediately saw that she is faking, and I just stopped the shooting, gave her something for her time, and that video never saw daylight.
I allow myself to make a video with a girl that is not ticklish (there is a market for this specific thing apparently) but I don't ask the girl to fake it... I just tell her to do whatever she feels like.
and the video will also include the fact that she is not ticklish on the description.

So in conclusion, yes, lots of "fake" ticklees are out there in videos, unfortunately. and also, old productions seem to have some kind of magic that seems to be hard to re-produce.

I shoot 99.9% next door girls.
it's 99.9 because we did one video with An "industry girl" that has an only fans account.
making a video with a covered face seems useless to me.

That said,
I must say that it really seems like we are in a different time.
I'm finding myself looking at older tickling videos, and I'm like, wow, why can't we have more of this? why I can't produce something like this?
there was some kind of magic in that time.
even when I'm looking at older videos that I produced, I can see a difference.
and also, there are really lots of videos of girls that just aren't ticklish.
seeing a girl faking it on a video is so annoying.
I had a girl once that I immediately saw that she is faking, and I just stopped the shooting, gave her something for her time, and that video never saw daylight.
I allow myself to make a video with a girl that is not ticklish (there is a market for this specific thing apparently) but I don't ask the girl to fake it... I just tell her to do whatever she feels like.
and the video will also include the fact that she is not ticklish on the description.

So in conclusion, yes, lots of "fake" ticklees are out there in videos, unfortunately. and also, old productions seem to have some kind of magic that seems to be hard to re-produce.

You are one of only a handful of the producers that I have followed throughout the years that still produces quality content. That said, I am not sure why people need to see a face. Never have I ever watched a video and thought "wow, I am so happy I got to see this chicks face, this video would have felt incomplete had I not seen it." I watch videos for the tickling, not for the facial expressions. I assume most people that watch tickling videos watch them for the same reason. If filming a face was required, I would likely miss out on a lot of quality tickling content. Showing a face should be at the absolute bottom of a priority list for any producer.

You are one of only a handful of the producers that I have followed throughout the years that still produces quality content. That said, I am not sure why people need to see a face. Never have I ever watched a video and thought "wow, I am so happy I got to see this chicks face, this video would have felt incomplete had I not seen it." I watch videos for the tickling, not for the facial expressions. I assume most people that watch tickling videos watch them for the same reason. If filming a face was required, I would likely miss out on a lot of quality tickling content. Showing a face should be at the absolute bottom of a priority list for any producer.

We could also make love with a bag on the head, but I guess we don't for some reason :p

We could also make love with a bag on the head, but I guess we don't for some reason :p

Lol I take it you are not a fan of vacbed tickling? I think those are gems that are not commonly produced anymore. Can't see anyone's faces in those, but the body is perfectly emphasized and movement is completely impossible. Ideal for tickling scenarios, IMO.

Also if you stare at your lover while you make love, that's a bit awkward, but everyone has their preferences. You keeps the lights on too, so you can see her/his face, I assume?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back