• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hosting My First Solo Event- The Munch- in the State of Tennessee X-Posted

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people who came out to yesterday's munch. :happyhop:

For me, it was the first normal outing I have had since the pandemic started. And just thinking about THAT, sharing a meal... Laughing harder than I have laughed in months listening to everyone's stories, hearing about the challenges that they had to overcome in the past year or so, just connecting in ways beyond what we love on TMF- it was the most human and most wonderful thing I have done in for what seems like forever. And I have to sit and think about how blessed I am at this moment to be able to experience that again. That MADE the evening and the event invaluable to me.

There was SO much that we had in common, that I had to just highlight it at the end. These people didn't have to travel to sit and eat with a complete stranger, but they did. And every time the stories progressed into tickling, the waiter came. LOL LOL He was particularly good. Seemed to pop up when we were going through our histories, or laughing at how we looked for tickling documentaries in psychology books in the college library (2 of us), or the first time we realized that we were not alone (most of us). But I was amazed at all the other things we found to talk about that filled the evening. And I realized as the seven of us shared, I couldn't wait to do this with them again. (All of them)

So- Out of respect for privacy, and what not, I'll stop there and just say thank you. :-D

Sunrise
:bluebowdance:

Thank you so much for putting this together. As this was mine and my Bf's 1st Munch I / we didn't really know what to expect. You made it relaxed and enjoyable. You're so meant to host Gatherings!! :) You're a joy to know.

We should be at the next one if it's near the end of July.

Agreed, it was great to meet everyone and have a normal, relaxed evening out with people in our community. It was a very nice group and the conversation flowed easily. Special thanks to our excellent host, Sunrise, for putting it all together. I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the next one.

Awww! Thank you CapturedDoll and Mr. Feet! :wub: I was particularly down today, and this made me smile.

I'm glad you both had a great time. Over anything, I just wanted everyone to feel comfortable! I cannot wait to see you all again, honestly. YOU (all the guests) are the ones who made the evening great! I just provided what I hoped to be a safe space.

Yes, a date near the end of July is what I am hoping for.

As this was my first munch, I didn't know what to expect. Sunrise did such an awesome job taking care of all the details and making it so easy for all of us to just show up and start getting acquainted. It was a really great mix of people, and everyone contributed to making the evening relaxed and full of interesting conversation. It really was interesting to discover all the commonalities, tickling-related of course, but many things non-tickling related as well. Thank you to everyone who came, and especially to Sunrise for bravely taking on the task of host! Looking forward to seeing you all again in a few months!

WE'RE GETTING TOGETHER, AGAIN

WHEN: July 24, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.

WHERE: Franklin/ Brentwood Area Restaurant Location- TBA through private email

Interested in attending? This is opened to tickle lovers in the Southern US, not just to Middle Tennessee residents. You can read more details about our July event on TMF in the General Southern Gatherings Section HERE--> http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?331818-ROUND-TWO-MIDDLE-TENNESSEE-AREA-MUNCH!-JULY-24

RSVP Required- Please (double please lol) let me know that you are coming. :)
Email/ IM Sunriseticklee for specifics ([email protected])
Social Media: Sunriseticklee- Private message on FetLife or TMF as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back