• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone else CRINGE when reading their old posts on here?

Bansama

TMF Regular
I am dying of cringe every time I read posts from teenage me talking about wanting to tickle or be tickled by my abusive ex. :xlime::shock2::flatstare::upsidedow

He was a jerk about my kink but luckily, I left him, and found someone who is more than happy to indulge in it without judgement. ^_^

I do, but more to do with my writing style. Too many exclamation marks, relying on capital letters to emphasise my points and just not how I write now. I don’t think I’ve - and hopefully haven’t - written anything too controversial on here, but I still cringe, albeit for other reasons.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

'

I am dying of cringe every time I read posts from teenage me talking about wanting to tickle or be tickled by my abusive ex. :xlime::shock2::flatstare::upsidedow

He was a jerk about my kink but luckily, I left him, and found someone who is more than happy to indulge in it without judgement. ^_^

First off, good for you that you can enjoy tickling with a partner you are comfortable with. It is truly a wonderful thing.

You don't have to cringe about your posts. I completely understand not wanting to re-live memories of your ex. My ex allowed me to tickle her and it was nice. I am able to deal with memories of that relationship because life goes on and we should enjoy it.

Glad you are in a better place and hopefully you sharing your experience will help others.

Happy Tickles

First off, good for you that you can enjoy tickling with a partner you are comfortable with. It is truly a wonderful thing.

You don't have to cringe about your posts. I completely understand not wanting to re-live memories of your ex. My ex allowed me to tickle her and it was nice. I am able to deal with memories of that relationship because life goes on and we should enjoy it.

Glad you are in a better place and hopefully you sharing your experience will help others.

Happy Tickles

Thank you <3

No, all my posts on any site make me laugh or just re-agree with me.

Sometimes I cringe. I'm always amazed at some of my responses because I have literally no recollection of saying what I said. Sometimes I get frustrated at my stupidity as well. For example, back in 2006, newly single and under a previous account, I posted in the personals section. Apparently I never bothered to look back at the post because a couple of days later a female member on here, who is only a year younger than me, replied and it turns out only lived 20 minutes away from me. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I had a response to the post until 15 years later when I just recently found it. :facepalm:

No. It’s a tickling forum. Why go into the past for something so needless as that?

Please. I get cringe looking at the clothes I wore 5 years ago.
“Oh look: I’m wearing a trilby and I call it a fedora. Mmmmmmm.”

Sometimes I cringe. I'm always amazed at some of my responses because I have literally no recollection of saying what I said. Sometimes I get frustrated at my stupidity as well. For example, back in 2006, newly single and under a previous account, I posted in the personals section. Apparently I never bothered to look back at the post because a couple of days later a female member on here, who is only a year younger than me, replied and it turns out only lived 20 minutes away from me. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I had a response to the post until 15 years later when I just recently found it. :facepalm:

Yessss lmfaoooo I hate that shit. :panic::banghead::bugeyed::shock::crazy::smokingiscool::sigh::hysteriatrain::rowfull::frustrated::brick'd::Grrr:

But this is a post, about tickling, posted in the correct subforum: Tickling Discussion.

And that’s part of the discussion: why worry about it? Life is about moving ahead. The question of it being in the right subform isn’t even an issue.

Even your first post was about how you’ve moved up and on. Life goes on in a linear fashion.

And that’s part of the discussion: why worry about it? Life is about moving ahead. The question of it being in the right subform isn’t even an issue.

Even your first post was about how you’ve moved up and on. Life goes on in a linear fashion.

Ahead? I thought it was about train wrecks. That's all I seem to see advertised.

Yeah. As the old song goes, "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back