• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Properly Binding a 'lee?

Origami_Maggots

TMF Poster
I have tried searching the forum. Perhaps I'm not using the correct terms, but I have found nothing about how to safely and properly bind a 'lee. I'd like to find some information that doesn't include items that are difficult to hide, stocks or tables for example. Also, I'd like to avoid hog tying as it becomes incredibly uncomfortable after a while. If you have any advice, I'd like to hear it. Thanks!!

You can find super comfy restraints on a lot of sites, even Amazon, lol. The ones I have attach to my bedposts. They are neoprene and Velcro, so I can’t get out of them, but they don’t cut off my circulation, which is super important. They are a brand called Bound to Please. I don’t like the under the mattress ones, because don’t stretch me out far enough. Hope that helps!

There have been reams written upon methods of bondage. It's an entire field unto itself, that some people spend a lifetime coming to learn.

There are two key points behind all that knowledge The first is safety, the second is effectiveness. One should always look to those in that order.

Your wants are pretty straightforward. A tight tie that gives you good access for tickling, and that your lee is not stressed by it.

The commercial strap option posted above is a more then workable one, and I'll agree that while the under the mattress sets work, they don't do all that well in limiting as much motion as one would desire, so bind off to the bedposts is the way to go.

But one my not have bedposts. So you may need to go to some simple rope work. I'd suggest some soft cotton rope, not unlike what you might make a clothesline with. It's thick enough to not cut, and soft enough to not mark or abrade.

Check out some online rope work videos that show the basic tie (loop, ends through loop, tighten around what you are tying, wrap each limb, synch in center and tie off in center, so the knot is not on a limb, but between them) and then use a linear bondage. Lee lays arms above head, legs together. do ties ate wrists, above the elbows, above the knees, ankles. Now you can tie down the wrists to any anchor point you have (usually a bed leg) and the ankles also (opposing corner bed leg) and tighten as much as you want, and the lee can comfortable take. Now you have access to the lee from hands to feet, and they are not mobile at all.

https://www.ropeconnections.com/my-favorite-way-of-tying-wrists/

Here is a nice instruction on the tie.

Of course with the bed legs you can do the traditional 4-point spread eagle also, as tight as needed.

Just practice a bit with a willing partner and you'll get good at it rather fast.

Myriads

Use your spiritual pressure to immobilize them entirely

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back