• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most popular kind of tickle videos?

tickleme_amy_x3

TMF Novice
Hi!

I'm new to the community. I'm trying to put out the best quality possible for my customers. I don't have crazy equipment like stocks and stuff. But I'm wondering what kind of videos are the most popular that I can make with basic items and restraints :)

It's not hard to see that the most popular videos are with naked models and where tickling is mixed with sexual activities like using vibrators. If popularity is what you want most then this is it.

There is also another way, when you do what you love and what you are interested in yourself, not trying to please everyone and be the most popular studio.
The choice is yours.

Show what you can do, don't make what you think is going to sell.

My advice would be to do the best as you can with what you have.

That means that look to lighting and video quality first. Edit well, make things look good, and microphoned properly, for good audio.

Regardless of WHAT you film, it should look and sound as good as possible.

After that, it's about defining the style you want as a producer. If you chase the audience wants you'll be all over the place. "More feet!" "Nude!" "Nylons!" "Dark Nylons!" "More bellybutton tickling!" You'll never find a focus, and may as well be producing a never ending stream of customs.

So figure out what YOU want to produce then be true to that, and see if it finds you an audience. If not, then you'll need to adjust, and try a new direction, but if it does, you'll be making sales, AND respecting your own vision of work.

Best of luck.
Myriads

I thought the material you posted on IG has been excellent already. Ebay and Amazon have tone if restraints, outfits and toys at very inexpensive prices.

Feet or handyjob videos reign Supreme in the tickle world, for better or worse.

Some of the most memorable stuff were the little indie “companies” of a man & a woman, or a woman & a partner, making what they loved to do. Sometimes hiring models, at times college students needing $$$, and even getting friends to join in.

No one got rich, but the most realistic stuff was made by people in their street clothes just being themselves with maybe a little play-acted scene. Bill & L from TJ Productions, CIA Cindy from C&G, The Tickling Bettys from TickleSpot, so much by Yaqi, the early years of BellaRisa, that couple who did one of the best (& longest) F/M videos involving a female tickling vampire & her prey... whoever that was.

In-between the Cal-Star, Tao & FM Concepts videos that I loved were so, so many little here today/gone tomorrow producers who did some of the best authentic material. The affection was there. The earnest love for the activity was apparent. The willingness to push limits a little further since they knew each other & weren’t focused as much on the tech. I can’t remember the name of the mature blonde woman who just tickled her friends in her house, but for a moment in the 1990s, she was an absolute star.

A lot of great advice here that echoes what I was going to say. It has to be something that YOU enjoy doing, and your audience will appreciate it if it is genuine. Nobody likes faked tickle-videos, or lame pandering to other peoples tastes. but if YOU enjoy it, it will show! I always tend to enjoy the 'surprise' tickles, -when the ticklee either doesn't see it coming, or doesn't expect it to be so effective. Those are too hard to fake if you dont have ticklish models. Bets or challenges can be good as well, to see if the Ticklee can handle a certain amount or intensity of tickling. I'm always partial to seeing the tickler get tickled as well, so a bit of give-and-take is always appreciated.
Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing more from you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back