• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female

cutetickles9

Hello all, I’m a straight and single female in my early 20s and I have always had this fetish pretty bad but never acted on it. I know it is pretty rare for a female to have a foot or tickle fetish so I was wondering for others how they have initiated it into their real life. I’d be down to have playful interactions with friends, but I’m mainly wondering how to integrate it into a relationship or even find someone who is the same. Not to say I am specifically looking for a partner right now, but I am genuinely curious because I’d only want to be with someone who I am genuinely physically and emotionally attracted to, you know? Not just that are into the same kinks as me.

Hello all, I’m a straight and single female in my early 20s and I have always had this fetish pretty bad but never acted on it. I know it is pretty rare for a female to have a foot or tickle fetish so I was wondering for others how they have initiated it into their real life. I’d be down to have playful interactions with friends, but I’m mainly wondering how to integrate it into a relationship or even find someone who is the same. Not to say I am specifically looking for a partner right now, but I am genuinely curious because I’d only want to be with someone who I am genuinely physically and emotionally attracted to, you know? Not just that are into the same kinks as me.

Just be yourself and don't treat your kinks or fetishes any different than your likes in music, food, movies, hobbies, etc. They aren't something to be avoided, just go with the flow and trust your instincts.

This probably sounds overly simplified, but, it really isn't. You wouldn't immediately tell a new partner that they better love pizza and better eat pizza with you every day while listening to country music or its a deal breaker, right lol?

Trust your heart and your gut and the right person will be happy to learn who you are and what you are about from head to toes!

Just be patient. Everything gets easier with practice.

Welcome to the TMF, cutetickles9, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Yes welcome to TMF! And I agree with viewing tickling as just an extension or part of your personal likes. When you are with someone who you trust and feel comfortable opening up to then do so. You will be surprised at how receptive people are particularly ones that want to know you better and have developed repore with. Good luck!

Welcome. As unorthodox as it to have a tickle kink, it’s fun and rather rewarding to be open about it. Glad you found us.

>I know it is pretty rare for a female to have a foot or tickle fetish so I was wondering for others how they >have initiated it into their real life. I’d be down to have playful interactions with friends,[/QUOTE]

I don’t really think it is rare for a woman to have a tickle fetish, more common than people think. The difference is most women I know with a tickle fetish don’t really think of it as a fetish — they just enjoy tickling ticklish people.

If you “accidentally” mention to a woman that you’re ticklish, there’s at least a 25% chance (IMHO) she will make a teasing/threatening comment….

Welcome. It's really not that rare for women to be into this stuff, it just seems that way from the way most tickling stuff seems to be male targeted. Have fun. :)

The world is a lot more kink friendly than it used to be. It is hard however when you're coming out for the first time. We're all scared of getting those "strange looks". Tickling is pretty widely accepted now however. You just might be surprised. :)

I know it is pretty rare for a female to have a foot or tickle fetish

Actually I've seen more women into the tickling fetish than for other fetishes, though don't quote me on that of course.

Anyway, welcome aboard! As long as you stay safe and avoid the bad apples, you'll find the tickling community to be quite friendly and inviting. Have fun!

Just be yourself is the best advice as for relationship I can’t help with that lol

Just be yourself and don't treat your kinks or fetishes any different than your likes in music, food, movies, hobbies, etc. They aren't something to be avoided, just go with the flow and trust your instincts.

This probably sounds overly simplified, but, it really isn't. You wouldn't immediately tell a new partner that they better love pizza and better eat pizza with you every day while listening to country music or its a deal breaker, right lol?

Trust your heart and your gut and the right person will be happy to learn who you are and what you are about from head to toes!

Just be patient. Everything gets easier with practice.

I agree with most of this sentiment... except maybe it's ought to be a little different than your likes in movies.

I've often been worried about posters on this board who advocate for immediate and unfiltered disclosure of our "hobby" when dating someone new. That never made any sense to me at all. Why hold it back "if it's true," they ask? It may also be true that you had diarrhea earlier in the day, but you wouldn't disclose that on a first date either. The point is that basic awareness of how other people think and feel calls for a yin/yang balance of expressing ourselves vs. not overwhelming someone else with TMI details they're not ready to hear.

Maybe someday our practice will be as accepted as homosexuality is today... but until then, we're all better served through gradual revelations, happening only after trust and endearment is built in other ways. Shock therapy isn't the best strategy for building vanilla-types' support.

Yes! Welcome to the forum and have a look around. There is a TON of information here. It is slightly rarer to be a female LER I would say... still... There are loads of Lee guys here who are extremely interested in your post(s)!

Trust me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back