• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why I Love Tickle Torture

Tickle Torture is no different from any of the other form of BDSM play; it involves the same power play of a top and a bottom. It is a form of play that, depending on the subject’s tolerance for tickling, can become either gradually or quickly intolerable. Your body instantly without missing a beat reacts to the prodding and sliding of fingers or instruments. And unlike other forms of torture where your body can build up a tolerance to a whip or a beating, there is not mental tolerance that can prepare you for an expert tickler’s fingers, which will find not one but many spots all over your exposed vulnerable body and will make your skin feel like a prison. Soon your thrashing and fighting will give way to defeat and surrender, for as the minutes and seconds pass you are being pushed further and further away from any feeling that you are in control of your body. Your body is being totally controlled by the tickler. Pleading, Begging, Crying are nothing more than trigger words that will make the tickler push even more. As the minutes turn to hours your mind is swirling in an ecstatic state of euphoria, the sound of a room filled with your own laughter and the voice of the tickler; as he taunts you and humiliates you. The laugher continues to be milked from your body forcefully and methodically over and over. As the tears well up in your eyes and your body is drenched in sweat you will soon come to know as did all the others before you….tickle torture is no laughing matter!

My Work As A Tickler

The way you describe tickle torture is exactly why it’s fun! But the way you describe being tickled only works when the lee is in restraints. I have a really nice set of leather cuffs I use to bind my lees to the table or the bed. Only after they’re securely locked down can the fun begin. Especially if you want to explore all their ticklish areas and drive them crazy, the best results in my experience include a nice tightly bound lee. Just thinking of half my tickle partners that I could never even tickle if they weren’t strapped down tight on the tickle bed or tickle table. One amazing female partner, Rachel, has to be tied down if I have any chance of sadistically tickle torturing her feet. I can’t get near her or get her socks off if she isn’t strapped down first. She enjoys being ticked the way I do it and she knows she needs to be tied down. She likes being tied down and being tickled to exhaustion so it’s a win-win for me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back