• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a friend

Ticklishwon

I wanted to share this very unexpected but awesome experience I had at a friends house last weekend. I have known this guy for years and have never discussed my penchant for being tickled. I went to his house over the weekend to help him work on his motorcycle I was wearing shorts a tee shirt and flip flops after we were done with the bike we sat down at his bar to have a beer. I took of my flip flops and put my bare feet up on the stool next to me. He came into the room from the kitchen and sat down at the bar in the seat next to where I put my feet up. After some small talk he looked at my feet and asked me “are you ticklish? And quickly ran his finger down my sole from toes to heel.I thought.it was a strange question since I have been barefoot around him before and never got any inclination that he even noticed. I told him I was ticklish but he should not try it because I would end up kicking him. He just laughed and said he would make sure that did not happen. He sat down on my ankles and grabbed a paint brush that was sitting on the bar top and started brushing my bare feet with it. It did not really tickle that much but it felt incredible and it really turned me on he kept it up for a good 5 minutes and he had me so turned on I asked him to try something else. He got up and left the room.when he came back he had a bungee cord and a dog grooming brush with hard plastic bristles. He had me put my feet thru the bars on the stools backrest and secured my ankles together with the bungee cord. He then took the brush and started running it up and down my sole, slowly at first but once he saw my reaction he picked up the pace and had me begging him to stop within a minute, I have never felt anything that tickled like that brush did and he drove me crazy for what seemed like an hour. He looked at the bulge in my shorts and said. I think someone is enjoying this a little too much and he stopped. I was so turned on that I asked him to keep tickling me he laughed and said. I really don’t think I should. I was so frustrated that I literally begged him to use the brush on me but he would not he just sat there smiling and took one finger and barely touching my foot slowly fan it up and down and made circles and figure 8s until I was out of my mind. I wanted him to do it harder but he just kept lighting dragging his finger up and down my sole. All of a sudden he just stopped and told me I had to go. I was so turned on at this point that I was embarrassed. He knew what he did to me and now he was making me leave.a couple days later he called and said he had wanted to do that for a long time and now that he saw what it did to me he asked me if I would be willing to let him tie me down and see where else I’m ticklish. I’m going over tomorrow after work so I’ll most likely have another story to post

Awesome story! Cant wait to hear about your further escapades.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back