• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goats tickling feet - new artist.

Toermentor

TMF Poster
Hey guys and gals.
I wanted to hop in and introduce myself. I'm Toermentor and I'm a 3d artist. I've been making tickling/foot torture art for almost a decade now but until recently I was too shy to actually post it anywhere. Recently I've started to post some of my stuff on DeviantArt so if you would like to hop in and say hi it would be awesome. I post most of what I make there so if you like what you see here you can find a lot more on ma DA.
My favourite topic is medieval/fantasy goat foot torture, and here are some of the images I've made this past year.
Hope you like it and thank you for this awesome community.
Cheers.

Attachments

• tkl2.png
    tkl2.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 945
  • viking1.png
    viking1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 968
  • 6.png
    6.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 829
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 867
Fantastic work and nice feet, great atmosphere. Thanks for sharing !!!

Superior Art Work! Well Done! And excellent Theme.

Phenomenal artwork. I don't know if I've ever seen the goat licking feet scenario in 3D. Regardless, good stuff. :thumbsup:

ALL YOUR WORK IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! And I really enjoyed the feather roller one !!! Keep on with this great work!!!

ALL YOUR WORK IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! And I really enjoyed the feather roller one !!! Keep on with this great work!!!

Thank you :) Making these is like one of my favourite things to do so I'm not planning on retirement:)

Feather roller is also one of my favourite scenarios.

Attachments

• 1-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    1-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 240
  • 3-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    3-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 222
  • 4-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    4-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 230
  • 5-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    5-DeNoiseAI-low-light.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 222
I loved you goat tickling pictures ! Thank you for making and sharing them :)

Hey guys and gals.
I wanted to hop in and introduce myself. I'm Toermentor and I'm a 3d artist. I've been making tickling/foot torture art for almost a decade now but until recently I was too shy to actually post it anywhere. Recently I've started to post some of my stuff on DeviantArt so if you would like to hop in and say hi it would be awesome. I post most of what I make there so if you like what you see here you can find a lot more on ma DA.
My favourite topic is medieval/fantasy goat foot torture, and here are some of the images I've made this past year.
Hope you like it and thank you for this awesome community.
Cheers.

No...no you are Not....you sir are an amazing artist!!!! the stuff you create is fantastic!! .....3d artist...ppfffft..... whatever..... artistic magician more like it!!!

No...no you are Not....you sir are an amazing artist!!!! the stuff you create is fantastic!! .....3d artist...ppfffft..... whatever..... artistic magician more like it!!!

I'm blushing... Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work so much :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back