• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Stockings and Sensitivity ??

TurkishTickler

Does anyone really get tickled when walking in nylons or taking off their shoes? Is this an exaggeration or is it true?

I've peronally heard at least one girl say the carpet tickled her feet when they were walking around in pantyhose. I dated a girl years ago who used to rub her feet on my dashboard when she wore pantyhose because it gave her feet a soothing "tickly" sensation.

A guy I dated for 2 weeks would tickle me in class when I wore nylon stockings back in high school. He would just spring it up on me out of nowhere.

I fucking hated it. I get what he was trying to do and it turned me on, but I still didn't appreciate it very much.

A guy I dated for 2 weeks would tickle me in class when I wore nylon stockings back in high school. He would just spring it up on me out of nowhere.

I fucking hated it. I get what he was trying to do and it turned me on, but I still didn't appreciate it very much.

I noticed in general, even guys that don't have a fetish for it, seem to get turned on when a girl wears nylons in high school. I think it could be because most girls just always wear some form of pants that it's a major arousal when they wear something as feminine as pantyhose or nylon socks. I had a fetish for nylons but I remember in high school, back in the late 90s beginning of 2000s, that when I girl wore pantyhose or nylons they always got extra attention from the guys. I think it's because back then the girls all wore jeans, socks/barefoot, or loose fitting sweatpants (spanx/current leggings weren't even in existense yet and would've been considered inappropriate attire back then). Every now and then a girl would decide to wear a skirt and pantyhose to school and all of a sudden they would get a ton of attention from guys those days. I used to see it all the time.

Anyways, long story short, Bansama, that's probably why the guy couldn't help going at your feet when you wore the nylon socks. It was something different and actually feminine. Believe it or not, even in this politically correct world we live in now, guys still get really horny when a girl acts feminine. It's just human nature.

It used to tickle when i would pad around carpet or grass in just my stocking feet. I like them for the same reason hoseman mentioned, theyre super feminine

No experience wearing nylons myself, but I can tell you all my tickle partners wearing nylons sooner or later end up barefoot to continue on with the tickle torture. I can’t say I’ve had a single tickle partner interested in specifically wearing nylons for the entire session. Some new first time lees who don’t know any better wear shoes and socks initially to their session but soon learn the harsh truth that my tickling techniques are way, way worse on their bare skin. Some lees like it, some don’t. Securely strapped down they don’t have any choice. Many long time tickle partners plan on getting barefoot before the session starts. Nylons aren’t a thing I or my lees care about in my experience.

In my experience nylons can (but not necessarily for certain) increase ticklishness and I just like the way nylons feel as I tickle. But I love tickling bare and nylon or socked feet. Interestingly I've done an experiment where I've tickled bare feet FIRST then put nylons on and in a lot of cases the lee said it tickled more when I put on the nylons after I tickled the foot bare. I think in either case (i.e nylons on then bare or bare then nylons) I think the reason for the "it tickles more" sensation is that the foot is experiencing different textural sensations. This is just my thought and experience. Cool conversation:)

I have never cared anything at all about nylons. The few times Ive dealt with them, bare was always much more sensitive than with stockings. So I really could take em or leave em.

Good question...not exactly sure but the other all-time debate is whether feet are actually more sensitive in nylons? Some yes, some no! I think it depends on the individual. Then in most cases, those that start off getting tickled in nylons ended up tickled on their bare soles anyway. I think the sensitivity on nyloned soles get 'worn out' after a while.

I remember in school girls being on astroturf in their socks and their nylons and saying that it tickles

Nylon tickling is my thing. I have tickled many girls in nylons including my wife and they all say the nylons increase the sensitivity.

My wife’s feet are definitely more ticklish in pantyhose. I think it depends on the softness though.

My wife’s feet are equally ticklish with or without nylons, but I find it easier for my fingers to slide over her soles in nylons.

I think there can be a sensation that is caused when wearing certain materials or walking on certain surfaces.

For example... when I go to the beach... I find walking barefoot on the sand to feel funny.
I don't start hysterically laughing, but it borders causing a giggle.

I think people have different levels of sensitivity but unlikely to be a strong reaction caused from simply wearing or standing on a textured surface.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back