• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He Tickled My Sister

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
The following is based on a true story that was told to me. I have done my best to stay as close to the details as possible. Hopefully you like it. If not, well I'm sorry it's not what I usually write (But have started to write much more XD), but I couldn't help myself! XD

This story is M/F

For the next chapter known as He Tickled My Mum: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?333118-He-Tickled-My-Mum

He Tickled My Sister

I had read fictional stories and even people telling real accounts of this happening, but I never believed it would happen to me. My friend had sent me a video, which I nervously stared at. Afraid to open it and finding out that it was true. That he had tickled my sister.

To keep my identity a secret, I’ve changed the people in this story’s names. So, you can call me, Jack. I’m just an average guy of average height, with average looks. Literally someone who doesn’t stand out of the crowd at all. What I thought always made me different was that I had a foot and tickling fetish. I’m sure most of you know how it feels, to know you are not quite the same as everyone else, even if on the outside there isn’t anything anyone else finds unique. Most of the time I felt alone when it came to my secret and somehow knew I shouldn’t go around telling people about it, so I never did. I didn’t tell my mum, my dad, my older sister, or any other part of my family. Yeah, I went on forums and found others who were like me, but it wasn’t the same.

When I was in high school, I met Mason. He and I didn’t start off being super close, but soon became friends. We played video games, watch movies, among other things. Mason was a stubby, wide fellow, who had short, black hair and dark, green eyes. He wasn’t the most popular kid, but unlike me, he stuck out like a sore thumb. One day, I learned Mason also had a foot and tickling fetish. At first, it was all we could talk about, we shared different photos of girls we thought had sexy feet, and told each other how we’d tickle them. We were in high school, so you can imagine the stuff we said.

Even when I went to University, Mason and I kept in touch. Out of the blue, Mason said something that changed our relationship.

Mason: I’ve tickled your sister’s feet.

When he sent me this text, I laughed. Mason had told me plenty of times how hot he thought my sister and mum were. He’d mentioned multiple times during high school how he loved my sister’s feet. Sometimes, I wondered if he only came over to look at my sister walk around the house barefoot. Usually, when he brought this kind of stuff up, I dismissed it saying she was way out his league and would state how awkward it was, because she was my sister. Once in a while, he’d go on and on about my sister. He’d say, “Your sister has the most beautiful, long, dark hair I’ve ever seen. Her pretty, sparkling, brown eyes glitter like gems. And she’s got such a nice ass.” Or he’d mention how he hoped to see her feet. “I hope Holly’s wearing sandals today.”

It always felt weird having my friend talk about my sister, especially when talked in a poetic manner. Sometimes he, like others, commented on how much he thought both my mum and sister were so hot. Though, it’d happened often enough that I knew had to ignore it. I’d heard a couple of guys call my sister a PAWG. I’d even heard people call my mum a MILF. It wasn’t like I enjoyed it. I didn’t find my sister attractive, but I understood why other men did. Holly like my mum and me had a Mediterranean look. We all had a bit of a tan, but with a slightly pale complexion. She was tall, and she had inherited my mom’s feminine, good looks.

I ignored it then, because we were friends, but after I left to university it really started to bother me. Maybe that’s what started the fight, I can’t remember what was said, or how it began. All I know is now we were in the middle of an argument and he probably out of scorn sent this.

Mason: I’ve tickled your sister’s feet before, and she gave me a footjob!

The moment I saw this text, I got even angrier than I already was.

Me: Oh, come on. I don’t believe you. That’s a bunch of rubbish! Stop taking a piss you wanker!

Mason: It’s true! I got to do loads of stuff to your older sister’s soles.

I blinked. At this moment, I began to wonder if he did, but I didn’t want him to get the better of me.

Me: Show me then. Go on, show me your proof.

I saw three dots on the screen for a moment as I waited his response. At first, I thought he was just trying to make me angrier than I already was, but I started to believe he may have actually tickled her. What if he made a video? A rush of anxiety hit me, and suddenly I saw it. The video appeared on my screen, and I felt my stomach clutched within itself. My eyes shot open. I would’ve guessed he had taken pictures of my sister and even my mum’s feet. Though, to have a video of him tickling my sister and getting a footjob from her. It seemed insane. I thought he’d gone mad, but now I was the one who was feeling awkward. I put my phone down on the nightstand next to my bed, and in a huff walked out of my room. I stormed down the hall toward my sister’s room. I needed to confront her. I burst into the door of her room. It wasn’t a large room, but she had decorated it to her liking. She had laid a red rug on the hardwood floors and placed a picture of a cartoon moon with a mustache that was sleeping on the wall to the right of her bed. She’d placed different records on a self, along with a picture of her friends, and one of me, her, and mum.

“Have you ever let Mason tickle you and given him a footjob?” I bluntly asked.

My sister was taken aback by my words. “What?”

I repeated my question more sternly, “Have you ever let Mason tickle you and given him a footjob?”

Her brown eyes looked away from me for just a moment. To my horror, her cheeks went flush red and I could tell she was happy at the thought of a memory which had come to her. She sighed and turned to face me. “Jack,” she paused. “I didn’t let him tickle me. He asked if he could give me a massage, and I didn’t see the harm in it. He started with my shoulders and then asked if he could do my feet, so I said yes. At first it was really nice, but he started tickling. You know how ticklish I am.”

The sad part was I did know how ticklish she was. We had gotten into a couple of tickle fights when we were kids. I had won most of them due to how ticklish she was. My mind knew what was coming next, but I didn’t want to accept it.

“I tried to get away, but he held me tightly,” she said. “Eventually-”

“Holly, did you give him a footjob?” I asked with disappointment in my voice.

My sister didn’t hesitate, and she said with a nod, “Yes, Jack. I gave him a footjob.”

“Bloody hell Holly!”

She crossed her arms. “You asked.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She hadn’t even bothered to deny it or anything. It had come out so easy and with almost admiration. I turned to go, but before I did my sister said one last thing, “It was the most erotic thing I’ve ever done.”

When she said that, I was furious at her and at Mason. It felt like they had both betrayed me. I was disgusted. Just the thought of my sister doing such things created a knot in my stomach, the worst part is it had been with Mason. I thought he was my mate, but now even more so I felt alone. I went back to my room with a heavily, depressed attitude and slammed my door. I fell onto my bed, annoyed by the overall situation that had befallen me. I kept hoping none of it was real and that it was some sort of horrible nightmare I’d wake from. The whole situation had really gotten to me. I did my best to try to push the thoughts of what my sister said out of my mind, but I couldn’t keep the idea from popping back up. My eyes looked over to my phone, I began to wonder about the video Mason had sent. What exactly had happened between him and my sister? Curiosity got the better of me. I reached out, picked up my phone and looked at the text from Mason. I opened up the video and pushed play.

There they were, my sister’s upturned soles staring me in the face. Of course, I’d seen my sister’s feet before but this was under completely different circumstances. Usually, I did my best not to look at my sister’s feet, because I didn’t want some awkward thought to cross my mind. Now, I saw what I believed Mason had admired about them. They were smooth and creamy with a couple of wrinkles along the top of her heel. Her naked feet were a pretty pink, but she had supple, snow-white arches. Delicate and evident, dainty and clean, big but skinny. My sister had long toes, and her arches were high and curved. She was obviously on her bed lying face down; I could see her comforter with flowers on it underneath her. I watched as Mason’s grubby hands rubbed her soles, using his thumbs to work the area above her arch and under her toes. Immediately she let out a moan I cursed Mason. My sister continued to utter her sounds of pleasure as he kept rubbing her feet. I couldn’t believe she had let this happen and was now enjoying the whole thing. For a whole five minutes Mason massaged my sister’s soles, and she was still moaning. I had a mind to turn it off and stop watching, but something propelled me forward. Before I did, I paused the video. I went over to my door and locked it. I got some headphones and plugged them into my phone. I took a deep breath and pressed play. When I started the video, the volume on my phone had been lower as to not attract attention from those outside my room. Now, I turned it up. I could really hear my sister as she continued to illicit sounds of pleasure. My sister was really starting to get into this, it was almost becoming unbearable to watch, but everything changed.

Mason stopped the foot rub. My sister stopped her moaning and said, “Are you done?”

“Not exactly,” Mason replied.

I saw him raise his pointer finger, and I knew what was about to happen. Everything in me became extra focused, and I stared intently as Mason’s hand moved closer to my sister’s defenseless feet. From my point of view, it seemed everything moved at a sluggish pace. Mason traced a single finger down my sister’s upturn sole, from her long toes down through her high arch and all the way to the bottom of her heel.

My sister let out a giggle. “Eeeehehehehehe!”

I didn’t need to see Mason’s face to know he had a broad smile on his face, having just elicited a reaction out her. His finger went at a slow, deliberate, leisurely, methodical pace as it journeyed back up her right sole along the left side. It stopped just before her big toe and went right as he carefully made sure to take his time teasing my sister’s exposed, bare foot. Mason made sure not to touch her toes, obviously saving them for last. He continued to make a complete circle around her entire foot as he went along the edge of her sole. This produced titters from my sister, who was unable to stop them from coming out of her. Like a snowball rolling down a hill, they continued to build more and more as time went on. “Aaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! Oh, please don’t! That tickles!”

“Mmm, does it now?” Mason asked with a sly tone in his voice. He continued to use his finger to strok along her unguarded foot.

My sister was powerless to do anything, but she hadn’t realized it yet, which became obvious with her next statement, “Hey! Hehehehehehe! Pack it in! Ehehehehehehehe!”

She thought this would be the end, but Mason had other plans for her. “I don’t think so, Holly,” Mason said. For a moment his finger drew me in as it continued to swipe along the valley of her sole and there went back and forth, back and forth continuing to tantalizingly teasing her. He like every tickle fetishist, decided to add the cherry on top of the sundae as he said the words every one of us knows and feels a shock when they hear it, the ultimate phrase that is used by the tickler to provoke more laughter from their victim. One that makes every ticklee a bit more vulnerable. Something that every ticklish person is susceptible to and really teases them. “Tickle tickle. Cootchie cootchie coo.”

Using that little sentence only seemed to add to the position that my sister was in. It was now, she must have realized this wouldn’t be just a quick, little, playful tickle, but that this was going last for quite some time. Mason moved his finger down towards the bottom of her heel and went around in a circular pattern. I saw my sister’s foot twitch from the simulations that Mason’s dastardly finger was causing her. A deep feeling within myself knew this was just a reflex that my sister couldn’t control, but knowing how another tickler thinks, especially my friend, Mason, I knew it was something he’d see as sweet, and he was going to savor the sweet sensation as much as he could for as long as he could. His finger jumped to her left foot and made a swirling motion as he drew a figure eight over her sole. Unable to stop herself, my sister’s foot again moved in a slight tic that was accompanied by a surprised yelp.

On one hand, I felt annoyed at the situation that was happening before my eyes, but I continued to watch unable to take myself away from my sister’s peril. Even though I wanted to save her and stop it from happening, I was trapped knowing it was a past moment that had already passed me by, but even worse was I felt an inner conflict within myself. Some part of me didn’t want the video to end, I hoped it went on for a while. I was about to question my thoughts, but my focus was grasped by my sister’s foot as it spasmed from the sensation Mason was causing her. I watched my sister’s foot flexed and more wrinkles appeared along her sole. I couldn’t take my eyes away from the sight before me, it completely captivated my entire being. The way Mason was using his finger with its light touches that caused my sister to wiggle her feet. His simple movements had her unable to stop the numerous amounts of giggles that came cascading out of her.

“Eeeeeehehehehehehehehe! Stop! Heeheeheee! Stop it right now!” Holly exclaimed.

From a back-and-forth pattern to a circular motion, his finger found new ways of adding to her torment. Mason chose to twirl around her heel a couple of times before he moved on to the rest of her sole. After making his journey all the way around my sister’s exposed, unprotected foot, Mason added a second finger as he gently scratched along the curvature of her arch and elicited more titters from teasing my sister’s bare, defenseless sole. The second finger enabled him to tickle both of her feet or to concentrate more on a single foot, but it made it hard for him to do the same dexterous, fluid motions he had done with just one. That didn’t matter to my sister, who’s laughter rose in volume. She had gone from little, girlish giggles to the louder chuckles I had known her to usual produce when she was amused with such mirth.

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hehehehehehehehe! No! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Quit ticklin’! Heehehehehehee hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop, please!”

I looked at the time of the video and saw it was barely an eighth of the way done. Her suffering had only just begun and already she was asking Mason to stop more and more. I knew she was extremely ticklish was, but I didn’t think she’d be asking him to end it this soon. Again, a strange surge of emotion hit me as I was felt annoyed at the situation before, but I was compelled to keep watching for a reason unknown to myself.

Using his pointer and middle finger, Mason swiped along both of her arches which got my sister to wiggle her feet more and more. Her long toes scrunched up with the rest of her foot in an effort to try and hide from Mason as he stroked along the bottom of her soles. No matter how much she moved, she was unable to keep her tender feet away from him. The constant torture was getting to her more and more. One foot would try to cover the another, but provided no such protection as he merely just tickled the one on top, causing the bottom to come to the tops rescue, only for it to be feel his fingers and soon the cycle would repeat itself. She tried to fight back by bucking in an attempt to throw him off but this didn’t work very well as she wasn’t strong enough. What it did do was annoy Mason. In response, Mason’s left arm grabbed her feet in a head lock like grip and held her in place. Now she had less wiggle room that her feet could move, and Mason had more control making it easier for him to maintain his balance when she tried to buck him off. Shocked by the move, my sister let out an eep, but that wasn’t the only surprise she was in for though. Using his better position, Mason raised his right hand, which came crashing down like an executioner’s axe. With all five fingers, he ferociously made quick scribbles along her soles, which really made her laugh.

“Gaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh no! Heeheheheheheheheeheehee! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god!”

Mason’s five finger barrage was really getting my sister going. Her laughter was getting louder, much louder. Even as she continued to ask for it to be finish, he ignored her and kept going. Not letting up for a single moment, he let his fingers fly along her delicate, upturned soles. My sister could only react by wiggling her toes. Even if she did her best to try to pull from his grip, he held her tightly and was able to use his weight to hold her down while he tormented every inch of her soles, which was driving her mad.

I wasn’t sure if I felt sorry for her, or felt she deserved the punishment she was getting. The relationship between my sister and I was like any siblings. We were both close and at the same time consistently at each other’s throats. Things had definitely calmed down since we gotten older, but it was hard to let somethings go. I remembered being in childish fights where we had really angered each other to the point our mum thought we were going to murder each other. Even though I had an amount of sympathy for my sister, part of me almost enjoyed the fact at how she was being taught a lesson. As the video played on, I felt more and more conflicts within myself I wouldn’t have dreamed where there. Were these coming from old memories and grudges I had failed to let go? Or was it something different?

Watching my sister’s toes furiously moved in a vain attempt to save themselves became increasingly hypnotic. I had always loved the way certain fetish models moved their feet while being tickled. For me, foot tickling was always the something I had enjoyed, it was my go-to. I didn’t mind other types of tickling, but I really loved when it involved the torture of soles. To watch Mason’s fast fingers dance along my sister’s soles as he switched from the left to the right, and then finding a spot in the middle to tickle them. He wasn’t trying to find her spots, he was going to strike all of her spots in an attempt to increase her torment, which at the moment was working better than he had probably imagined. My captive sister let loose a full boffo of laughter as she even pounded on the bed a couple of times in hopes of relieving her situation. At one point she tried to bury her face in the bed, but it failed to provide any relief, or benefit to her situation.

“You know Holly, I’ve always thought you have such sexy soles. I use to always wonder what they felt like. Now, I know they are buttery soft to the touch,” Mason said. “Yes, such smooth soles. They are so pretty… and fun to tickle.” He let out a sinister snicker.

My sister squirmed around like a worm or a snake trying to get free of Mason’s hold, but he made sure to keep hold of her nice and tight. She wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon, he was like a prized fighter or wrestler and wouldn’t let go until she tapped out. His fingers skirted along her soles sending her into hysterical laughter. “Aaaaaaahhhahahahahahaha! Oh ho ho ho! Eeeeeehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahaha! I’ve been… heeheehehe tickled enough! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Mason’s response was not what I think my sister was expecting. “Tsk, tsk. I don’t think so, Holly. You use to tease me so much with these creamy soles of yours all the time. You deserve this for being such a bad girl. I’m going to make sure that a bad girl like you gets her just punishment. Plenty of tickles ought to teach you a lesson.”

Holly’s furiously moved her feet in anyway she could, her toes would be spread wide-open before she’d quickly clenched them. Her feet continued to dance around as they wiggled in any jiggling manner available to them. Mason went after the spots where wrinkles showed up along her soles and made sure to give them extra attention. This caused my sister to stretch out her feet, leaving her soles nice and taunt along with being completely vulnerable to Mason’s fingers as they raked down onto her sensitive skin. Holly would again spread her long toes which started the cycle anew. She was now howling with laughter. “I hehehehehehehehe I’m… sorry! Hahahahahahahahaha! I won’t… do it a-a… hahahahahahahahahaha! I won’t do it again! Just stop! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I’ve learned my lesson!” My sister pleaded, but Mason kept it up. Her pleas only seemed to make his fingers go faster.

“But you have such a lovely laugh. It’s as pretty as a bird singing, and is music to my ears. It’s as cute and sexy as a Disney princess’,” Mason teased. “Besides, I’ve been wanting to do this for so long. You know, I use to watch you walk around barefoot and take photos of them. Later that night, I’d have to give myself a good wank from all many thoughts of how sexy your feet were.”

With all his words, I only felt more and more strange. His words weren’t that shocking, I had always known he’d done such things, even if I had never caught him actually doing it. I was a bit annoyed by what he was saying, but couldn’t help enjoying the fact that he was poking fun at my sister. His fingers were doing much more than just poking, but his words seem to add another layer of humiliation that my sister was feeling. It amplified her already loud laughter and invigorated her as she continued to helplessly struggle in Mason’s grasp. She tried to twist her feet hoping to slip out of his headlock hold, but that didn’t work. I knew she would’ve been kicking had Mason not been so strong, or was using his weight to help keep her from breaking away. Her feet flailed about as he continued to torment her soles by skittering his fingers along her tender flesh. Holly was unable to stop the powerful, roaring laughter that was coming out of her. My sister’s actions did less to dissuade her attacker, but instead had the opposite effect and encourage his fiendish fingers to increase speed as he continued his onslaught on her soles.

“Mason!” she shouted. “Wahahahahahahahahaha! You must stop!”

“Oh, do I?” asked Mason.

Holly responded, “Yes! Hahahahahaha! Yes! Heehehehehehe! Stop this at once!”

“Why is that? Why should I stop?” Mason queried.

“Uuuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahaha! Because…”

“Because?” Mason’s fingers got closer to her wiggling toes. As Mason got closer to her toes, it made it harder for her to answer.

“Hehehehehehehehe! Because… hooo hoo hoo oooooo huhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I’m waiting, Holly,” he said knowing full well he was making it harder for her to answer.

“Oh! Oh! Ho ho huhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahaha! Because you’re driving me mad! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!” she exclaimed barely able to get it out.

“Am I? Well, I wonder what will happen if I do this?” Mason’s fingers dug into her long toes. They found their way into the spots in between her toes, they tickled underneath them, they teased her big toe, and even made sure to torment her little toe.

I didn’t need to be a mind reader to know my sister was in hell. She writhed like a snake having gained new energy from the surprise attack on what I now knew was her worse spot. Mason also had figured out that this was her biggest weak point. He made sure to pay extra attention to Holly’s toes as he played with the ones on her left foot, before moving over to her right. Having her toes tickled had sent my sister’s laughter sky rocketing as she couldn’t help but let out a deafening, feminine cachinnate.

“Bwahahahahahahahahaha huhuhuhuhu uuuuu hahahahahaha! Not my toes! Not my toes! Aaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Anywhere but there!”

I wondered if she had tears streaming down her face from all the laughter. Mason was going really hard on her. I was a bit scared he’d drive her loony from all the torture he was putting her through. She was cackling loudly, and her long, nimble, twinkle toes were in a frenzy as they wildly wiggled in an attempt to protect themselves. Holly’s toes weren’t the only thing moving, her feet were like a fish that had been pulled out of water, they flopped about trying to aid her sensitive, tender toes’ effort to escape their truly, terrible torment. Loud guffaws continue to pour out of her mouth.

“Aaaahhh hahahahahahahahahahaha ehehehehehehehe! Please Mason! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Do you fancy this Holly?” Mason asked. “You seem to be quite enjoying yourself. Have you been wanting to have a good laugh? I think you secretly want me to keep going.”

When Mason had spoken, it was obvious how much pleasure he was deriving from the situation, he’d been ecstatic to trap Holly and have his way with her. The pure joy in his voice told me how much fun he was having with her. Now, he was slowly playing with her, making sure to keep up the constant humiliation. He wanted her to feel such embarrassment, hoping it would increase her urge to end this situation.

“No! No! Hahahahahahaha uuuuhuhuhu hahahahahahahaha! No more! Ehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahaha! It tickles so bad! Hehehehehehe! Please!”

“Shall I stop?” asked Mason.

“Yes! Yes! Hehehehehehe! Please! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it!”

Mason slowed his dastardly fingers as he found a nice pace to continue teasing my sister, his hand moving along her arch, down to her heel, and back up to her long toes.

“Well, there is something I’d stop for,” he said.

With her loud cackles my sister responded, “Hehehehehehe! Oh! Oh! Huhuhuhuhu! Anything! Anything! Hahahahahahahaha! I’ll do anything!”

“I’ll stop if give me a footjob.”

I froze for a moment as my eyes went wide. Was this the moment she conceded to him. My finger was about to pause the video, but my sister responded before I could do it.

“No! Noooooohohohohoo hahahahahahahaha! I won’t do it! Hahahahahahahahaha! I won’t do that!”

A wave of respect for my sister came to me, as I was proud of her for refusing to do it. I wondered if she hadn’t given him a footjob, maybe I’d been wrong about the whole thing. Maybe Mason has just tickled her, and she hadn’t given in to him.

“Have it your way,” Mason said. His fingers sped up again and went back to fully tormenting my sister’s soles. “I guess I’ll just tickle you until you go mad and have to be sent to the loony bin.”

My sister’s powerful, thundering guffaws filled my ears as Mason had pushed her back into a state of pure hysteria. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ehehehehehehehehe huhuhu hahahahahahahahahaha!”

I watched Mason use his quick, dexterous fingers to torture all the spots on my sister’s soles. Finding every ticklish area and making sure to titillate her sensitive skin. Bent on achieving his goal as his furious fingers flew up and down her feet. I could see my sister struggle even more, and I heard her slam her fist on the bed. She howled like a wolf, twittered like a bird, and laughed like a hyena. She cackled like mad, and I was sure she was on the verge of going completely loony. Something inside me urged her not to give up, but I knew that it was inevitable.

“If you want me to stop, you know what you have to do,” Mason said.

Holly could only respond with pure laughter. “No! Hahahahahahahahaha! No! I won’t do it! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahah!”

There was a moment where I believed my sister could hopefully get him to feel bad for her, but that faded as Mason’s fingers shifted into another gear and moved at an incredible speed. It was an obvious effort to affect my sister’s decision by increasing her level of torture and force her to give in to his demand. Not to mention, it was also Mason wanting to really get all he could from this moment. In his mind, I guessed he thought if she wasn’t going to give him, he’d at least have all the fun he could. His motions weren’t like a pianist gracefully maneuvering between keys, no, this was more like someone playing a video gaming and mashing the buttons with all his might. Now, Mason was smashing my sister’s feet, but he was basically speed tickling her as fast as he could.

She let out another peel of howling laughter. “Hahahahahahaha! Hehehehehehe! No more! Huhuhuhuhuhu! Oh god stop! Hahahahahahaha! I’m too ticklish!”

I felt my heart thump as I realized what was going to come next. Mason had made sure to keep her on the edge and taunt her in a way to lead her to his other goal. Not only had he wanted to tickle my sister and received pleasure from tormenting her. He wanted to relieve his building desire and get pure ecstasy from having her release his inner passion. Mason was going to tickle her until she conceded defeat and gave him what he wanted. All I could was watch as it happened before me.

Mason took this moment to push his objective. “I’ll stop for a footjob.”

Holly’s feet flailed and jiggled about. Her toes wiggled and scrunched up. But there was no stopping the constant bombardment of tickle torture Mason was putting her through. At least, not without yielding to his demands. No matter how hard she tried to get away from him, his fingers were always there. With a couple more moments of foot tickle torture, I heard my sister give in.

“Fine! Hahahahahaha! Just stop! Ooooooh ho ho huuhuhuhuhuhuhu! I can’t it take anymore! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I’ll do it! Pull your cock out!”

“You’ll give me a footjob?” Mason asked.

Like watching an axe come down during an execution. I heard my sister agree to his terms. “Yes! Yes! Wahahahahahahahaha! No more ticklin’! Please! Hahahahahahahahaha! I’ll do it! Hehehehehehe! I’ll give you a footjob! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Just stop tickling me! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore!”

Mason wasted no time; he stopped tickling, unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out his dick. His cock was at half-mast when it came out. He positioned his member between her feet, and I watched as my sister’s feet began to go up and down his shaft. Holly continued to slid her feet up and down, up and down Mason’s cock. I heard him give a pleasurable moan.

I wasn’t sure what to do. Should I stop, or should I keep watching? Until this point, the reason I had continued was because it had only been tickling, so I had felt, but not too weird about it. Though, now I was even more conflicted than I had been before. Part of me felt this was awkward, I didn’t want to see my sister doing a sexual act with my friend, but at the same time, like a husband watching his wife get tickled by another man, I felt myself unexpectedly being turned on by the situation. It was shocking to say the least. Was my body betraying me?

Holly continued to slid her feet up and down, up and down Mason’s cock. I heard him exclaim, “Oh, yes!"

Though, Mason was happy about the situation, it was obvious my sister wasn’t fully ecstatic at what she was having to do. Her halfhearted movements didn’t seem to bother Mason first as he was caught up in the moment. It didn’t take long however before Mason noticed that she was starting out slow and getting faster, but that she was doing just enough to get by. His member started to wane, and he began to move in opposition to her movements to increase his arousal. It helped him from losing any more ground but didn’t produce the desired effect he’d wanted. Anyone who has watched enough porn and seen a girl giving a footjob knows that there is one way to make the person giving the desired act to speed up. It worked for both handjobs and footjobs, so I knew it was Mason’s next step. My suspicion was correct when Mason’s hand raked along my sister’s soles like a farmer tending the land in hopes of a bountiful harvest. He didn’t have to wait long for his efforts to bear fruit. Holly’s feet moved faster along Mason’s shaft, and I heard her produce a peel of giggles followed by a burst of ripe laughter.

“Teehehehehehehe! Oh, no! Heheheheheheehe! Don’t tickle! Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m already trying to get you off!”

I could see that not only did the action of my sister’s feet but also hearing Holly’s laughter caused Mason’s blood to rush to his head and encouraged his cock to grow. He gave a pleasurable grunt from the quickening motion of my sister’s feet. Mason would then stop, which gave my sister great relief. She still didn’t seem to want to keep going and would slow down after a few moments. Having a loss of vigorous movement along with the sweet melody of laughter, Mason would simply play with my sister’s toes like piano keys in order to encourage her cooperation in keeping a swifter pace, but gain the bonus of listening to her produce a symphony of cachinnation.

“Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Quit it! Hehehehehehehehe! You said you’d stop tickling!”

“You’re not moving fast enough. So, I thought I’d give you some motivation,” Mason replied.

“I’ll go faster! I’ll go faster! Hehehehe hahahahahahahahaha! No more tickles! I can’t stand it!”

Mason quit, and Holly’s feet rubbed Mason’s cock with more fervor, mostly out of fear of being ticked again. Within moments she was able to get him to rise from half-mast all the way up to his full length. Her soles pumped up and down as her mind set had changed from not wanting to do the job, to realizing she had no choice but to go as quickly as she could to get this to end. Bits of pre-cum was coming out of Mason’s head. A pleasurable whimper came from Mason’s mouth.

“Oh my, I didn’t know you were so big,” Holly said.

“Yeah, I bet you like that,” Mason replied.

“You better not tell my brother about this!” Holly yelled so she didn’t have to respond to his comment.

Mason just grunted as my sister’s feet glided down his rock-hard cock. I noticed she squeezed his member a bit tighter, apparently now that Mason was at full size, my sister seemed more into the overall situation. At least she was for about a minute and then as if remembering that she wasn’t suppose to like what happening, she went back to an incredibly fast pace to try and finish the situation.

“Are you close yet?” she asked a bit annoyed at the situation. Was she just faking her overall irritation to keep Mason from thinking she liked this or was she actually frustrated by how she was still being forced to keep this sexual act going? I couldn’t tell anymore. I wanted to think that she hated what was going on, but I remembered how she’d told me when I confronted her about Mason’s allegations. She’d stated that this was the most erotic thing that she’d ever done. Though, maybe she had said that just to get under my skin.

The sight before me was quite shocking, and I was about to stop the video, but then I heard a soft moan from my sister. I was surprised by her reaction. I wasn’t the only one, Mason seemed delighted at this new development.

“You like giving me a footjob don’t you?” he asked.

“No, I don’t,” Holly said denying what both Mason and I now knew to be true. The real question was did she know?

“Then why did you moan?” Mason interrogated.

“I didn’t moan!” she exclaimed. Her soles dropped to the bottom of his crotch and rose all the way back up to his head a bit quicker than before. It was as if she was trying to distract Mason from what had just happened, but he didn’t let up.

“Go on. Tell me how much you fancy my cock and love giving me a footjob,” he teased and ran a finger down her sole.

“Hey! Hehehehehehe!” My sister laughed as her feet moved faster in a short burst due to the stimulation and an attempt to get away from his finger.

“Tell me why you moaned and I’ll stop,” Mason said, he now used all five fingers to scratch along my sister’s left sole.

“I didn’t moan! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!” she exclaimed. Her feet were sporadically rubbing Mason’s cock.

Mason scoffed. “Holly, Holly. It seems you need to be punished for lying. Some more tickles will teach you.”

“Noooo! Hahahahahahahahaha! Please don’t! Eeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehe hohoho hahahahahahaha!”

“Why did you moan?” Mason asked his fingers furiously digging into my sister’s soles as they frantically stroked his shaft.

“I… hehehehehehe huuhuhuhuhuhu hahahahahahahahaha! I didn’t moan!” She continued to deny through her laughter. Both I and Mason had heard it. I knew Mason wouldn’t give up until she admitted to it.

A back and forth began as Mason interrogated my sister by tickling her sensitive soles, torturing her and pushing her to speedily jerk his cock with her feet. She pleaded through her forced laughter that she hadn’t moaned earlier, this encouraged Mason to keep up a ferocious tickle attack. Truthfully, I felt he was using this as a way to vehemently go after her soles without feeling like he had gone back on his word of not tickling her if she gave him a footjob. His member throbbed, and he thrusted his hips in opposition to my sister’s feet in order to increase his overall pleasure, that was including the act of him tickling my sister’s soles, which I knew already turned him on.

This is when things became apparent as to how much conflict I had going on within myself. For a split moment, I was aware that I was watching my friend tickle my sister as she did a sexual act on him and gave him a footjob. On one the fetish forums I usually visited; I had seen discussion on this. Most people felt anything to do with incest was wrong, and I couldn’t blame them. Though, I wasn’t doing anything, beyond being a voyeur in observation of a past event that my friend hoped to use against me and anger me. I know some may find this weird, I myself found it weird, but it was an eloquent situation that felt poetic in nature to my mind. Something deep inside that I found interesting even though it could have been seen as a conflict of interest to others. One that asked the question, was it wrong for me to even be watching this. I knew the very taboo of finding something like this as anything but disgusting was seen as wrong by society. There was a book I had read, which explained that the idea of kinky is defined as a usual sexual behavior, which meant that people found pleasure or arousal in things that was seen as controversial or incomplete conflict with what was seen as normal, and it was in this controversy that people found pleasure in such situations. I knew I was kinky, because I had a tickling fetish, but this was different. My intention is not to suggest that everyone is like this, in fact to each their own. Though, please do not judge me for what I say next, because we as tickle fetishists or other kinky people shouldn’t be discriminated against based on prejudices. That doesn’t mean we can’t feel something is awkward, but to hate or condemn another for their feelings that biologically happened is wrong.

Now, I was definitely conflicted with how I internally felt about what was going on in front of me. This was my sister and she was using her feet to wank my friend’s dick. My logical side wasn’t too keen on what was going on. Though, my blood was rushing, my heart was pounding, and I was weirdly turned on by the video. I couldn’t tell you if it was mainly due to the tickling, even though I was pretty sure it was, but it could’ve been just because I use to watch a decent amount of footjob videos and enjoyed the action. Either way, the whole time Mason had been tickling my sister, and now especially due to fact that he was tickling her while she was giving him a footjob, I found that I had a raging hard on. It’d slowly came on, but my conflicted mind had tried not to think about it. Now, it was difficult to not feel my cock pushing up against my trousers. I had to readjust, but it didn’t stop the slight pain I had from my dick from being so aroused. My inner desires continued to whisper in my ear to whip it out or just to start touching myself. I fought the urge for most of the time, but I couldn’t help reaching towards my bulge and handling myself. I teased the underside of my cock through my trousers. Mason said the words I was thinking.

“Oh my god!” Mason exclaimed, then he added something else. “I love your laughter!”

My sister echoed her own pleasure through a soft sensual murmur, before she went back to full blown laughter.

“Someone likes this. Do you enjoy being tickled? Do you fancy stroking my cock with your feet?” Mason questioned.

Again, my sister chose to refute what both Mason and I knew was true, she did love it and was scared to admit it. “Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! I hate it! Gehehehehehehehe ho hoo huhuhu hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! It’s torture!”

Mason didn’t listen, he like me was entranced in the overall bout of pleasure. I doubt he could or would stop even if she were to confess that she liked it, and I couldn’t blame him. I didn’t want him to stop, the tickling was so erotic and hot. Both he and I were enjoying it too much, he more due to actually being in the midst of a footjob while being able to tickle the one performing the act. Holly’s laughter grew louder as Mason continued to run his fingers from her heels all the way up to her toes. She in turn moved her feet down to his balls and back up to his head. My hand found itself caressing my erection as the action got more and more intense. I rubbed faster and faster going the whole length before coming up and playing with my tip.

Both Mason and I would grunt or let out a heavier breath, but Holly had moans mixed in with her laugh and constant giggles. Though, Mason continued to push her to confess to him that she enjoyed it, but she adamantly rejected telling him. I found the back and forth turning me on more. The buildup was becoming stronger and stronger. By the way my sister was laughing, I wasn’t sure she could take it anymore, maybe he was going to drive her mad, which is why she found this to be the most erotic thing she’d ever done. I wondered if this made my sister someone who liked tickling? Mason was also saying, ‘Oh god!’ just like she was, but in a more gratifying manner, whereas my sister was both in the midst of pleasure and torture at the same time. I found myself doing more to satisfy my own hunger as my strokes quicken, going along my rock-hard dick. My sister’s feet and my hand seemed to be in a race to see if Mason or I would get off first. I found my attention going from myself to the video in front of me.

Suddenly, like a bomb going off, Mason erupted like a volcano and his cum oozed all over my sister’s feet.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” He yelled.

My sister made a slightly disgusted sound and seemed to want to stop as her actions slowed. Mason grabbed her ankles and forced her feet to continue to pleasure him. More and more cum poured out of Mason until he was completely spent.

“Oh my god, yes!” He said with an intense amount of relief in his voice.

“My god, you came all over… my feet,” my sister said, both annoyed and somewhat impressed.

I continued to give myself a good wank, not wanting a case of blue balls. The video ended, but I wasn’t done. I restarted the video and skipped to the part where Mason was tickling her toes with both hands. Finally, I gained gratification and stained my trouser. I didn’t stop until I had fully finished. Only then did I stop the video and take a long, deep breath.

Part of me wondered why I had done what I had done. Looking back, it left me feeling both strange and yet still highly aroused. I took a moment, trying to deal with the massive conflict within myself. This inner war was an extreme battle and could only be seen as a clash in which one would normally hope to never have to find themselves. I couldn’t change that my feelings were in utter discord. I tumbler further down the rabbit hole as I saw Mason had sent me more texts which stated he’d had done such things with my sister multiple times. What was even more alarming is when he wrote: I’ve done it while you were there.

My eyes got large. He’d tickled my sister when I was in my room. Memories of different moments where I had heard my sister laughing her head off for quite a while, and I had at the time wondered how she thought a show was that funny that it had heard laughing so much. Now, I realized it hadn’t been the show, but Mason titillating and teasing her soles as he tickled them.

That wasn’t the only surprise. Mason’s next message only continued to heighten the level of the situation, it read: I’ve also tickled your mum, and she gave me a footjob as well.

I blinked. Unsure of how to react. I gulped as I saw the next text was a video he’d sent. Had he really tickled my mum? The answer was an obvious yes. I may not have been able to accept the first time he’d said a message like that when it came to my sister, but now I knew he wasn’t taking a piss. Mason had not only tickled my sister and gotten a footjob from her, but he’d also tickled my mum and had her give him a footjob. My heart pounded in my chest, it raced like a man playing a drum as rapidly as he could. It felt like a powerful punch as it went faster and faster with each thump and throb, I stood there asking myself, what was I going to do?

That’s when I clicked on the next video.

Last edited:
Wow cool story.. would have liked abit of light bondage included, butloved every bit of it especially the senario you chose.. cant wait for a part 2

Great story. A really great and exciting scenario with excelent descriptions. It would be really awsome if in part 2 the mother would be wearing nylons while she's getting tickled

Idk if I personally would have opened up a video clip sent to me by my friend of my sister's bare feet being tickled until she agrees to jerk off my best friend with her feet, but that's just me.

Otherwise great story. I enjoyed it and the set up, despite being a slightly strange scenario

I don't have a sister, or any siblings.

That was a great story/experience.

Thanks for sharing

Excellent job! Great detail and well written! A real pleasure to read........

Very, very good story!
Yes, please write the mom story!

This is a 10/10 story, i love the situation and the humillation of the sister, i hope more stories of this style

Not sure how I missed this one, but so glad I read it now, what an amazing story, like the depth abs detail and the point of view it was from, just wow..

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back