• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanda Grandi (Brazilian Model, Actress and Host) - Ticklish Fish Pedicure

Dark Crane

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Wanda Grandi (02) - Cópia.png Wanda Grandi (04) - Cópia.png

Wanda Grandi (06) - Cópia.png Wanda Grandi (10) - Cópia.png

Here's her Instagram: instagram.com/wangrandi/?hl=pt-br

Today I bring you information about Wanda Grandi's ticklishness. She's a Brazilian model and host. In that video, we can see that she's very ticklish on her feet - she's even giggling before dipping her feet in the water. I'll translate it for you (and you'll notice that she said some words in English, but I'll write them anyway):

"Guys, I'm so nervous!
It's not dangerous, right?
Ouch, it tickles so bad! Jesus!
Oh my God, my feet are so ticklish! It's so difficult ...
Guys, that's it. I always wanted to do it. I'd read about dipping the feet into the water with the fish. But I got so nervous. I have kind of a problem because I'm really ticklish. There was a moment in which I could relax, I had a deep breathe and I managed to stay 10 minutes at most and ... I really wanted to show it for you directly from (?). Kisses!"

I wrote a (?) on the last line because she said something I couldn't understand. Her location, probably. She says something like "San Bartes". Don't know. Anyway, here it is:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ncwllbbg813ceqx/Fish+Pedicure+-+Wanda+Grandi.mp4/file

Here are more pictures of her:

Wanda-Grandi-Feet-3345476.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-1358406.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-1358412.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-1358413.jpg

Wanda-Grandi-Feet-3345458.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-3345474.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-3950260.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-4638991.jpg

Last edited:
Knowing her feet are that ticklish makes them even more beautiful ...

Wanda Grandi - Cópia.png Wanda Grandi (03) - Cópia.png Wanda Grandi (05) - Cópia.png Wanda Grandi (09) - Cópia.png

Wanda-Grandi-Feet-1358414.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-1534805.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-3345453.jpg Wanda-Grandi-Feet-4115331.jpg

More than a year and a half later, I'm back here to write something I read on the description of this video...

I stumbled on it again and read this below the video:

"At first I felt very uncomfortable! I'm deathly ticklish, guys, so for me it was very difficult! The little fishes nibbling my feet was a "torment". I read that a lot of people can relax, but honestly I couldn't. I concentrated and took a deep breath, until I managed to stay for a little while (5 minutes maximum)."

-

Well, not a new video. But it's always great to read a woman describing her ticklishness, specially a deathly ticklish woman like her...

I also forgot to post the original link at the time. So, here it is:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=cy_e1UHn6Ks

I don't know if they are aware of the viviane araújo's fish pedicure. It could be a great post, if you have this video, mate!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back