• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 15: Prep Week, Day 5, Part 1 (a little F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 15 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Prep Week, Day 4: Part 5

“AHAHAHAHAHA REHEHEBECCA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHES!” One consequence of actually falling asleep later than she wanted was that Jen overslept, and her bellybutton was now paying for it. Rebecca had tied her spread-eagle to the bed, and she was raining down raspberries on her guest’s navel to wake her up. Of course, even though the first belly blow had gotten Jen’s eyes to snap open, the host was not ready to quit. Jen had been enduring five minutes of zerberts on her tickle button to this point, and it did not seem like Rebecca had any intention of stopping soon. Thrashing on her bed had not helped to dislodge her tickler’s mouth from her sensitive stomach, so Jen was left with laughing until the tickling stopped.

“Wow, that sure was a wakeup call,” Jen commented when she walked out twenty minutes later. Rebecca had raspberried her bellybutton for fifteen minutes straight before spidering her nails on the ticklish torso for another five minutes. After twenty minutes of tummy tickling, the host had finally untied her guest, and Jen took a couple of minutes to force herself out of bed. She took some time to rearrange her hair, which had been thrown around during the tickling, before heading out in her cropped-top pajamas.

“Well, I had to make sure you were awake,” Rebecca offered the unconvincing excuse. When Jen glared at her, trying and failing to look angry, Rebecca laughed it off. “Okay, maybe I wanted to teach you a lesson about tickling my feet, too. I wasn’t quite satisfied with the tickling I gave you last night, and I figured you really wouldn’t mind. To make it up for you, I made pancakes and bacon for you, since you seemed to like those.”

“I guess I can forgive you,” Jen’s face showed a slight smile as she sat down and dug into her pancake. “I suppose that if you’re going to tickle me to exhaustion, a meal like this may be enough to get my forgiveness. Plus, you’re right; I didn’t hate it.”

“Well, now I know how to get you to forgive me,” Rebecca declared as she sat a plate of bacon on the table. She then headed to the living room to get her coffee, skittering a few fingers up Jen’s side as she passed by her guest.

“EEEEK!” Jen squealed as she squirmed away from the tickle.

“So jumpy,” the mischievously smiling Rebecca commented as Jen turned to face her. She picked up her coffee and returned to the table, with Jen watching her to make sure there was not another side tickle on the way back. Once both women were seated, the focus turned to the breakfast that Rebecca had prepared. Jen ate much more than previous days, recovering her energy from the early morning tickles, but she still managed to finish before Rebecca. The remainder of the morning went by like the previous days, and the two eventually headed off for Transporter Training.

Upon arriving at the Transporter Training building, Jen saw Aurora, so she hopped out of the T cart, bidding Rebecca goodbye, before going to meet her classmate. “Hi, Aurora!” she called to the Norwegian student.

“Hello, Jen,” Aurora turned to greet her. “How are you doing today?”

“Great, how about you?” Jen responded.

“I am doing well,” Aurora smiled, and the two continued to engage in conversation as they walked inside. Both got locker keys and stored their shoes before heading into the classroom and seeing most of the other students. The remaining students joined the group soon, and then Miss Akari entered, signaling that training was to begin.

“Hello again, everyone,” Miss Akari addressed the class. “I hope you enjoyed your free time from yesterday, and let’s start off with what happened during that free time. Tickle Mistress Andrea stayed and talked to me for a while, mostly to make sure I understood everything that is changing in the Transporter world. She made it clear to me that the directive for these changes came straight from the Queen Mistress herself, and the changes need to happen immediately. From yesterday on, every disrespectful reference to tickle slaves shall be eliminated, and we are to make sure that we respect the tickle slaves during all our actions. The Tickle Mistress made it clear that the problems the Tickle Slave Training Academy trainers are dealing with are much worse than she originally anticipated, and so it is our duty to make sure that these get eliminated at the source. Luckily for you, you do not have several years of using these terms to get over, so just forget all those references from the last few days, and you’ll be fine. It may take a bit more focus from me, since being a Transporter has been a decent part of my life, but I will do my absolute best to set a good example for all of you.

“Now, with that out of the way, let’s get to how that visit affects the rest of Transporter Training for you,” Miss Akari’s stance and voice lightened up a bit as she moved on. “We will not miss anything critically important to this class, but our activity for today will be shortened. Originally, we were going to tour a Transporter ship today and tomorrow, but we will be doing the whole tour today. Tomorrow, we will be doing the activity that I had originally planned for yesterday. Don’t worry; we will still get all the information that you need. This tour is really just for the experience of going on a ship, and so rushing it slightly will not affect the overall education for this training. In a few minutes, a couple of Transporters will come in here and take us over to the ship. Until then, you are free to converse amongst yourselves.” The conversation, which ended up involving Miss Akari frequently, speculated what would happen during the Transporter ship tour.

A few minutes later, two people knocked on the door before entering. “Hello, everyone!” one of the people addressed the class, whose focus had turned to them. “My name is Shirley, and this is Valerie. We’re going to be taking you on a tour of a Transporter ship. Please follow us; we’ll drive out there together.” The entire class followed the two Transporters out to a T cart, leading Jen to wonder if there would be ticklish shenanigans on the drive over. However, very little tickling ended up happening while they went to the Transporter ship, and the tickles that did happen were quick pokes between students.

Upon their arrival at the port, the two Transporters directed the group out of the T cart, and they walked towards one of the large ships. “This is one of the big ships that we use during the initial capture and testing of tickle slaves,” Valerie broadcasted as the group walked onto the ship. “Unfortunately, since we are in port, there are no tickle slaves on board right now. But we won’t let that stop you from seeing all the important parts of the ship. It’s our goal to get you a general overview of the layout of the ship in case you end up working on one of these. As you know, Seizers, Testers, and Shippers all can work on big ships, as there are plenty of opportunities for jobs here. And, with that introduction out of the way, let’s head to the Holding Room.”

Valerie and Shirley led the group through several hallways to a rather large room, and Jen was immediately hit with flashbacks. ‘This is that room,’ Jen internally shuddered as she saw several cages in the room. She fought the urge to stare at the cages and instead pretend that she was paying attention to the two guides. ‘It looks exactly like the one I was kept in. They’ve got several cages to keep new tickle slaves locked up, short enough to make sure they lie down, and the floor feels soft enough that I bet tickle slaves can sleep here, too. And the room is isolated from the rest of the ship; I bet that if just a few of these lights were turned off, it would feel really dark.’ Jen briefly saw herself inside one of the cages, scared and helpless, before shutting the memory down. ‘I’ve got to focus here,’ she resolved as she silently took a breath to calm herself. ‘I can’t let anyone know that I’m scared, or they might ask questions. I can do this. I can focus until we move away from here. I’m strong, and I’m safe.’

“As you may have guessed, this room gets very dark when most of the lights are turned off.” Valerie was confirming Jen’s earlier thoughts as the student joined the rest of the class in paying attention to their guide. It appeared that Jen had been successful in keeping enough of her attention on the two guides during her flashback, as no one had commented on her temporary lapse of attention. “In fact, we make sure that certain tickle slaves can sleep, even during the initial testing process. Each cell that holds a tickle slave has a light above it, along with some weaker lights that can be turned on to form paths to the cages. All the strong lights except the ones above the targeted tickle slave or slaves are turned off during the testing, of course switching as new tickle slaves are tested. When the testing is complete, we turn off all the lights in here and just leave guards outside the room. This lets the tickle slaves sleep as much as they want, while making sure they remain locked in the room.”

Jen quickly flashed back again, not remembering the lights going on and off around her during the tickle testing. However, she dismissed this as her suppressing some of the finer details of the experience, and she quickly worked on refocusing on Shirley and Valerie. She was able to continue to keep her eyes trained on the two as they explained more about the room, but she took several breaks from listening to recall her experience in a cage. Putting her focus on breathing normally kept the former tickle slave from visibly displaying the anxiety that this room brought back to her, at the expense of listening to Valerie’s speech. A somewhat long speech later, Jen was greatly relieved when the tour guide finished and began to lead the group to another room. The movement by Valerie, who’s head was in the path of Jen’s eyes while the latter zoned out, snapped Jen back to reality, and with only a little head shake to refocus, the former tickle slave walked in the middle of the class group to the next spot on the Transporter ship.

After leaving the Holding Room, the Transporter Training group headed to another room that Jen recognized. ‘Well, at least this one isn’t so bad,’ Jen thought to herself as the students filed in. ‘It’s just a testing room, and I’ve already had some good experiences in a makeshift one of these.’ Jen thought back to the happy experience of being tested by Iesha and Zoe, this memory overshadowing the time she was tested as a tickle slave.

With the happy memory in her head, Jen was able to actually listen to Shirley, who was speaking about the room. “Miss Akari informed us that you have already been introduced to Testers in detail, so I’m going to assume that you know what this room is used for. This should not be very different than the room that you all visited to practice the tickle tests on partners. It’s basically just that same room that you went in, just on a ship. Like you already know, tickle slaves are brought here from the Holding Room to be tested, one at a time. You can see the tickle spot machine on the left side of the room, and the chains to hold tickle slaves spread eagle are on the right. This is the same version of the tickle spot machine that you all tried out, and it does just what you would expect. Are there any questions about this room?” Since everyone had been in essentially the same room two days ago, no one had anything to ask. “Alright, let’s move on to some parts of the ship that you may not have heard about.”

It was not a long walk before the group saw a sign saying, ‘Seizer Quarters’. “Alright, we’re going to visit the living quarters for each set of Transporters,” Valerie broadcasted. “We will go into one sample room each for Seizers, Testers, and Shippers. The room is kept open while the ship is in port for tours like ours. And here’s the Seizer room.” The group entered a large room with two beds on opposing sides, as well as plenty of space. Everyone scanned the room while Valerie discussed the Seizer living space. “In general, the Seizers get the best rooms, since their job is the most stressful of anyone on the ship. As you can see, there is plenty of space, much more than two people really need on a ship, but the Tickle Cartel spares the space because they need the Seizers to be comfortable and ready to do their jobs. Any questions? No? Then let’s head on to Testers.”

“Next up are the Testers,” Shirley announced when the class walked into another room. This room was slightly smaller than the Seizer room, but there was no real shortage of space for the inhabitants. Taking a good look around, Jen saw several tickle tools hung up within arm’s reach. “Testers are provided with slightly less space, since their job is not as demanding as that of Seizers. I see that several of you have noticed the tickle tools around the room. Each Tester room comes with the tools so that the Testers can practice their craft on their coworkers. Overall, the Testers get a decent amount more space than the Seizers. And that’s about the sum on Tester living. Let’s head on to the Shipper room.”

The group continued in what seemed like a rectangle path, with the Shipper corner across from the Seizer one, before entering another room. “So, what you saw in those last two hallways was the sum of the Tester and Seizer quarters,” Shirley proclaimed. “Those are located in the middle of the ship in one long line. Shipper living quarters, unlike the other two groups, are spread across the ship. In general, Shippers live fairly close to where their jobs lie to minimize traffic and travel time to their post. These living quarters are much closer to what you would expect on a ship: they are fairly small rooms, but Shippers essentially get a room to themselves. Roommates work on the same function and alternate shifts, so there is generally just one of them in the room at a time. The major exceptions to this small room rule are the captain and command crew. Despite also being Shippers, they have much more luxurious accommodations than this, to match the demands of their jobs. Other than that, the rooms look mostly like this, all over the ship. Does anyone have any questions about living space for any of the Transporter groups?” Shirley looked fairly surprised when no one spoke up, but she continued nonetheless, “Alright, then, let’s head over to our next stop.”

The next stop was a large open area with a sign reading, ‘Seizer Practice Area’. “As you can see on the sign, this is an area for Seizers to practice their ticklish captures,” Valerie dictated. “Seizers take other Transporters, and before a few days ago, tickle slaves into here and practice capturing them. Often, this room is very busy while the ship is on its way to its original destination, and it calms down quite a bit after tickle slaves have been taken. Ticklish Transporters from all over the ship are frequently taken here and let loose so Seizers can catch, tie, and tickle them. And after capturing tickle slaves, Seizers used to pick out a few of them and use them for extra practice or, and this was the majority, just for fun. This, however, was recently outlawed by the Transporter Tickle Mistress, so Seizers will exclusively be capturing and tickling other Transporters in here from now on. Should you get on one of these ships as a Tester or Shipper, I would advise you to stay away from this area as much as possible, especially during the first half of the trip. The Seizers that train here love easy targets that come by the training grounds, and they will not hesitate to tickle you to get you to agree to be a target for their practice. Are there any questions about this area?”

“Are there any rules for when Seizers can or cannot take other Transporters to practice on?” the first question of the day came from Sienna.

“Yes, there are several restrictions on taking other Transporters,” Valerie declared. “All Transporters on the ship carry a piece of paper with their working hours on it. No one can be used for Seizer practice within fifteen minutes of starting or ending their shift, as well as while they are working. Also, there is a limit of fifteen minutes at a time for a Seizer to practice on a single Transporter. The Transporter must then be given at least five minutes before another practice session starts, and the Seizer cannot prevent their former ticklee from leaving during this time. Of course, Seizers cannot take someone from inside their room to practice on, nor from cafeterias. I would say that the most dangerous place to be is the hallways around here, since they are widely understood as free space for Seizers to take practice captives. Any more questions?” This time, no one had any questions, so the guides led the group away.

They ended up at a cafeteria on the ship, and Shirley announced, “I think we’ve hit all the really interesting areas on the ship, so let’s just go over some basic information. On any given trip, there are twenty to thirty Seizers, fifty to sixty Testers, and several hundred Shippers. The Shippers vastly outnumber their fellow Transporters because they collectively control and maintain the large ship, a task that requires many hands and skills. Including keeping the ship in good working order, Shippers also run the various areas of the ship, such as cafeterias. There are several other places on the ship maintained by Shippers, and if I went into detail, I’m sure I would bore you. Do you have any questions about anything specific on the ship, or just general ship questions?”

“Is this the only cafeteria on board?” Catalina wondered.

“No, there are other cafeterias in other sectors of the ship,” Shirley answered. “That way, people in those sections can also get a quick meal near their work.”

“Are there amenities like gyms here?” Theresa inquired.

“Yes, we have gyms, massage places, and other amenities that can be accessed across the ship,” Valerie revealed some of the amenities present on the ship.

“What generally happens on a ship like this after the tickle slaves are sent to the smaller ships?” Zoe asked.

“It’s generally quiet after we send the tickle slaves off,” Valerie responded. “The amenities get slightly busier, and the Seizer practice area gets less busy. A few Testers usually get some more practice with fellow Transporters by putting them through the tests, but the ship is overall quieter than before. Most Testers and Seizers generally treat the final part of the trip as a vacation and focus on relaxing until they get back to port. Of course, this makes them easy prey for Seizers and Testers who want to practice their skills, but most of the time, they are allowed to relax.” After this, no one had any further questions, so Valerie proclaimed, “Well, thank you so much for coming over here and taking this tour with us. Miss Akari informed us that you only had the single day to spend with us, and so we can’t have Amenity Day tomorrow, but we do have some time today. Would you like to get massages, our treat of course? The massage places are always open, even while in port.”

The class was happy to be treated to massages, so the two tour guides led them over to the nearest massage parlor. Of course, no one except for Valerie, Shirley, and maybe Miss Akari thought ahead about the ramifications of getting massages in a Tickle Cartel ship. Soon all eleven members of the group were tied down to massage tables and giggling like crazy as they received very, very ticklish massages on the most ticklish areas of their body. Jen was lying faceup on the massage table as feathers caressed her midriff and she happily surrendered to the laughter, relaxing with the tickles. A while later, the tickling massages ended, and the two guides returned the class to their Transporter Training building. Miss Akari and the class thanked Valerie and Shirley for the tour before the two left.

After going through a quick recap of the tour, the teacher addressed the end of Transporter Training, “Everyone, for the final two days of Transporter Training, you will get tickled significantly more than previous days. Because of this, you will be required to wear bikinis for both of these days or face the class punishment. Since you have all been cooperating with the dress code so far, I do not expect any issues with this slight change.” No one said anything, so Miss Akari moved on. “That is all for today. Everyone, have a nice day, and remember to think about which Transporter specialty you want to go into. I’ll see you all tomorrow in your bikinis.” Jen left with the other seven students, finding Rebecca waiting outside for her.

Next Chapter
Chapter 15: Prep Week, Day 5: Part 2

Last edited:
I am loving this story so much . I can’t wait to see if Jen becomes a tickle slave in the end. Plus I kind of want to read a story about the illegal gangs in the tickle cartel with their slaves.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I'm glad you like the story!

I might end up writing a short spinoff about the illegal tickle gangs in the Tickle Cartel after I get finished with the main story, but I am not sure.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back